Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi Beth,i think you can try to purchase from yesasia or other reliable sources.I don't think it's readily available anywhere else unless you happen to be in Korea and you can visit their bookstores to give it a try.Sorry,not much help given :P
Thanks for all the news,it's been freezing cold (-15) and sometimes it snows heavily.I hope they will take extra care and keep warm.

khxy , no......... that's cold   grrgrrrgrr..........  coldsmiley2.gif

hope filming goes well and the casts, staffs and crews keep warm always.

beth, thanks....... it's always feels good reading your posts      ;;)

kim, wowweeee..... just see the back of them makes my pulse racing..... moreover if it's front view....... Kyo looks great...... i'm happy that she will dress well as a heiress....... can see from the bag she's carrying..... but the colors so far are  quite dull   :)>-

moment.jpg

baidu

^now can see she's holding the white cane........ kyo is so sweeeeet....... her hair clip, her earrings........   everything is pretty !     :x

she looks cute besides insung........ he's stylish as ever      ;;)

msriz, thanks dear. 

msriz: s1024.gif u rock..thanks a lot for this pic...!! cheer-1.gif 

ahh its soo big,top quality pic and im drooling just looking at thier perfect sideprofiles...

such a visual treat just to see them together like this... w00t.gif wub.gif

putriN: love ur avie....and thanks for the pic from baidu..  ;;)

btw in this article,it just talks about how jis makes his comeback with our SHK,and that fans say they are such a visual couple..true indeed,,but im sharing the link here coz i found it interesting as i noticed that our girl has acted with all these 4 hotties... awesome no?     8->

http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20121213000036

from baidu..loving her side profile in the first two pics...

618ad43f8794a4c2577423c40ef41bd5ac6e3988

EDIT:

@devileyes: hi,welcome to this wonderful thread. :-h  .and i agree she is effortlessly beautiful... and favourite drama of  shk? hmm i should admit,as a die hard fan of her i enjoyed watching all of her works...! i jus love seeing this woman onscreen and enjoy every minute of it..but objectively speaking i consider autumn in my heart,full house and worlds within,her best dramas of all..all three are my favourites..so if u havent watched any of her works before,then i suggest u start with full house if u want a lighthearted enjoyable drama..or if ur game for melodrama,then autumn in my heart is the one for you..its a classic and not to be missed...hope i dint confuse u much and that my suggestions helped..hehe..have a great day    :)

articles via naver: about TWTWB shooting captures...

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201212131010313210

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201212140100081460006737&servicedate=20121213

and im not sure what this article is about except tat our girl is featured in it.. sweatdrop.gif

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201212130944571310

201212130944571310_1.jpg

photo cr:as labelled via naver

Guest devileyes

She is so beautiful! It amazes me how effortlessly classy, sophisticated and graceful she is. :x Anyway, what is your favorite drama of Song Hye Kyo? I haven't had time to watch k-dramas recently and I really want to start the routine again with a really great one. :) Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

^Hi devileyes, warm welcome to shk thread :D

i agree with ria, you may want to start with Fullhouse...... i did that, i totally fall in love with her, and still only her after 5 yrs keke...... it's a romcom genre.... though no message, she's versatile in that drama;  you can see her smile, laugh, cry, frown, cute, fierce, bold etc..... all sorts of expressions  :P

she has an upcoming drama airing in Feb 2013, it's a melodrama...... we hope you can join us here   :\">

ria, thanks...... i chose the best !

putriN: thanks for the articles and yeah i guess the hot topic is the interesting height difference between the two.. 

especially this article.. 

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/12/13/2012121301333.html

2012121301150_0.jpg

source:as labelled via naver

^ that's fine freshspring, it isn't posted here yet :\"> .

Thanks for all updatings chingus, you guys rock  <:-P.

For a visually impaired  person with that killer heels seems somehow unrealistic #:-S...oppsss, but since she holds his hand, i guess it still can work hehe...

freshspring..hehe chill..its okay dear..as kim said its not been posted here yet!! thanks for the update :-)

kim: i guess they wont show it as a long shot or that we wudnt be able to see her wearing those heels in the drama..just my guess..

article about song hye kyo's laneige endorsement?

bbuheng201212131547560.jpg

http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/industry/201212/e20121213154957120180.htm

source: via dc

btw this might be old,but i was wondering what this pic was all about..  :-/

728da9773912b31b7edec3f98618367adbb4e1b4

baidu

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung are shooting a new TV series

December 13, 2012 6:30 pm dkrogers

2012121311392246194_1.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung and actress Song Hye Kyo were spotted while they were shooting a new TV series together.

An online community posted a picture of Jo and Song shooting SBS’s new TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows, which will air in February next year.

In the picture, Song is walking along the street holding Jo’s arm. Song plays the role of a big company heiress, who suffers from a sudden visual impairment. The two stars drew a lot of attention with their perfectly proportioned figures and profiles.

The series, which is written by famous writer No Hee Kyung, received considerable attention with the news that Jo and Song will return to the small screen together.

Source: Money Today via korea.com

this article is a bit more detailed...

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung spotted filming ‘That Winter, the Wind Blows’

2012121311392246194_1.jpg

Actors Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung were spotted filming their new drama.

Recently on an online community board a photo had been posted titled,
‘Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung looking beautiful’.

The photo shows Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung on the set of the upcoming SBS drama ‘That Winter, the Wind Blows’. In the drama, Song Hye Kyo plays the role of Oh Young who is blind and she can be seen with a cane in her hand while filming a scene with Jo In Sung.

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung look amazing together and they can be seen completely immersed in the scene. Their passion for acting is both charismatic and exhilarating for the fans to watch.

Netizens commented on Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s photo,
Even a snapshot of the two is beautiful”, “I’m so looking forward to this drama”, “Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung look much better together than I expected”, “When is it going to be on the air? I want to watch it already!”, and so on,.

‘That Winter, the Wind Blows’ drew lots of attention even before the filming began, because of the news that Song Hye Kyo was coming back to the small screen after 5 years of hiatus. The drama will tell the love story between Oh Soo, a gambler (played by Jo In Sung) who grew up as an orphan and Oh Young, a blind young woman who has inherited a fortune as the heiress of a conglomerate.

Source: Newsen via Nate-Kpopfever

EDIT:

Chanel 'The Little Black Jacket'- seoul video.. (shk features in 1:38)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av8-MdPmSFc&feature=player_embedded

source:via dc

the chanel pics dont do enough justice to her beauty!! she looks even more enigmatic in the video..even if it was for just mere seconds,she manages to make a great impact,IMO!! i found myself replaying that part over and over again..so mesmerizing   :x

this is interesting!! the article says Song hye kyo and Choi ji woo are being compared with the joseon dynasty beauties!! im not sure whether it was the director,but i think someone from Hwangjini movie crew also said song hye kyo very much fulfills the beauty conditions of the joseon dynasty ladies,with her high forehead,small nose,perfect jawline etc..!!  :D

http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10001805021

30000200685_700_zps62747361.jpg

pic credit: sbs.co.kr via naver

our girl's trademark pout..  ;;)

2029d40735fae6cd687184fe0fb30f2443a70f6d

baidu

Τнäηκ чöü all for all the update post.. =D> .@utkim I think is realistic because I have friend that had visually impaired but she wears high heels n she is so stylish too.. With the help of her friend n relatives for choosing clothes she is wearing.. She becomes a stylish person

^hi strawberry, thanks for your clarification...... it helps us a lot..... we can at least relief to hear this from you   >:D<

i'm wanting her to dress well in this drama very much...... it's about time keke.....

the recent bts makes me more anticipate the teaser and poster promos  rolleyes_zps514765ef.gif

ria, thanks for the news........ without doubt, she looks gorgeous in hjn..... she's easily the most beautiful bride woman in hanbok happy_zpseecf2fb1.gif

nothing to contribute except this, the mysterious heiress  :P

shkm121214a.jpg