Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^hi camille... i'm sorry if i have misled you... there's no confirmation yet on her absence from the red carpet event...

this is purely a guess based on her past track records blush.gif

like kim said... we better not have high hope... but we're not losing hope yet ^_^

she may surprise us... it would definitely be an honour to walk with Director Lee Jung Hyang and accompanied by Nam Ji Hyeon... it's not easy to see three ladies walking together on a red carpet... that girls power! :rolleyes:

on her new project... looks like a movie if JW's words are going to be materialised... we're waiting for an official confirmation from her end :)

thanks kim for the news... i'm intrigued by BIFF closing ceremony movie "Chronicle of My Mother" :)

Song Hye Kyo's Film "Today" to Premier at Busan International Film Festival   

0773f936554fb1b1aef9d62aabc4d7e3_large.jpg

The film “Today” starring Song Hye Kyo  will have its first premiere at the Busan International Film Festival.  The distribution company of “Today” stated on September 16, “The film  ‘Today’ has Lee Jung Hyang who directed ‘Art Museum by  the Zoo,’ and ‘The Way Home” as the director and Song Hye Kyo as the  heroine. The film was officially invited to premiere at the Gala  Presentation of the Busan International Film Festival that will open in  October.

The film will be released in theaters on September 27. The promotions  for the film will begin on October 8 with a press conference and  continue on with stage greetings, and discussions with the viewers.

The film “Today” is about a PD Dahae (Played by Song Hye Kyo) who  decides to forgive a 17 year old boy who has killed her fiancé. The film  is about the PD and her confusion and sadness that she goes through  because of the results of having forgiven that boy, and also the end  where she is moved.

<미술관 옆 동물원>, <집으로…> 이정향 감독이 연출하고 톱스타 송혜교가 주연을 맡아 기대를 모으고 있는 영화 <오늘>이 티저 예고편 공개 후 온라인 포털사이트 및 영화예매사이트에서 조회수 1위를 기록, 온라인을 뜨겁게 달구며 올 가을 최고의 화제작으로 주목받고 있다. 

<오늘> 티저 예고편 폭발적인 반응! 

다음 예고편 조회 1위! 맥스무비 인기동영상 1위! 

이정향 감독과 송혜교의 뜨거운 만남에 대한 기대감 증폭! 

It says that "Today" has received a lot of attention and its trailer is the most popular search.Song hye kyo is also one of the main reasons that contributes to the popularity of the movie.

And yes,many sites have confirmed that she will walk the red carpetw00t.gif

<미술관 옆 동물원>, <집으로…> 이정향 감독이 연출하고 톱스타 송혜교가 주연을 맡아 기대를 모으고 있는 영화 <오늘>이 티저 예고편 공개 후 온라인 포털사이트 및 영화예매사이트에서 조회수 1위를 기록, 온라인을 뜨겁게 달구며 올 가을 최고의 화제작으로 주목받고 있다. 

<오늘> 티저 예고편 폭발적인 반응! 

다음 예고편 조회 1위! 맥스무비 인기동영상 1위! 

이정향 감독과 송혜교의 뜨거운 만남에 대한 기대감 증폭! 

It says that "Today" has received a lot of attention and its trailer is the most popular search.Song hye kyo is also one of the main reasons that contributes to the popularity of the movie.

And yes,many sites have confirmed that she will walk the red carpet*quoted image*

Really OH Cross Fingers!!!!! I want to see hyekyo walking the red carpet again :)

Guest jjeennyyccaa

i'm intrigued by BIFF closing ceremony movie "Chronicle of My Mother" :)

Me too...the title plus the picture makes you more curious....hope it wont outshine SHK's movie... ^_^ But I'm pretty confident about the outcome of the movie.... :D

Tnx for the wonderful info you've shared khxy...That made me more excited...

I have a feeling this time she will show up at the red carpet but then again maybe that was just my wishful thinking... ;)

^ Thanks The_Joker for posting :)

putriN, you are right dear. Fetish was also invited for Fetish in 2008 for GALA section ;)

2008gala.jpg

http://i2krs.blog.me/60055878823?Redirect=Log

I guess there are really many ppl waiting for "Today" :D

http://blog.naver.com/i2krs/60141054746

psst, I recently watch Shanghai Bund and Huang XiaoMing makes me wish for Kyo could collab with him in "Fate Love" instead of...eh you know.. and i remember he once visited Korea and said he wished to work with Kyo...gahhhh...they'll make a beautiful onscreen couple too...Aishh, i can't get the music theme of Shanghai Bund out of my head :wacko:

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2009/10/20091017-huang-xiaoming-promotes-in.html

According to today's news from sportseoul and Kyo's side says Kyo will attend the red carpet and is busy now with the promotion of movie Today. YAY! i guess we can be more sure now that we'll get to see our dearest pretty soon :wub:...it had been ages to see you Kyo at any red carpet.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=073&aid=0002084095

psst, why do i feel Sportseoul has a special relation to Kyo? there were few incidents... hehehe...

Hi everyone :D

This news is about how much ppl are anticipated movie "Today"...and to tell the truth...I'm scared for Kyo, too much pressures on her shoulder

i'm scared for her too... i'm sure she's aware of it, she's so super quiet ahead of BIFF... probably Director Lee is feeling the pressure too huh :huh:

The most popular Hallyu stars - Female / Male

06. Song Hye Kyo / Jang Dong Gun

source: Nikkei.com

thanks The_Joker :)

awwww oppa Jang, her guardian even all the way to Japan :P

putriN, you are right dear. Fetish was also invited for Fetish in 2008 for GALA section

psst, I recently watch Shanghai Bund and Huang XiaoMing makes me wish for Kyo could collab with him in "Fate Love" instead of...eh you know.. and i remember he once visited Korea and said he wished to work with Kyo...gahhhh...they'll make a beautiful onscreen couple too...Aishh, i can't get the music theme of Shanghai Bund out of my head :wacko:

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2009/10/20091017-huang-xiaoming-promotes-in.html

oh, i got it wrong on the year... i thot 2009 blush.gif

i'm sure she'll learn more working with Zhang Han Yun instead... and, i think Huang Xiao Ming is not suitable for the role... his looks is a lil too young for this kind of genre... speaking of "Fatal Love"... read this at baidu,

John Woo : Now in the preparation phase, the current name of the film is called "Fatal Love". Mainly love story took place in Shanghai and Keelung, Taiwan. There're three love stories, a bit like in the year of Doctor Zhivago era, tells about a love tragedy. Because this production is relatively large then - in terms of Chinese film - inside the set, props, special effects, so relatively long preparation time. It should start shooting in October.

psst, why do i feel Sportseoul has a special relation to Kyo? there were few incidents... hehehe...

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/970730.htm

as much as we bear a grudge against SS for crashing our dream that supposed to happen in Sep 2009... we certainly don't deny that this media is a reliable source where Kyo is concerned B) it's more convincing cos it mentioned from Kyo's side... so i guess, we get to see her at the red carpet ? w00t.gif *keep praying* pray.gif

edit: kim, you really have fallen for ah huang :lol: i totally agree he's handsome !

IF only they spilled the beans after the promo event.... arrrghh, 2 yrs has passed, yah still feel like kicking them :angry:

we can see that... SS kinda respect her.

i'm sure she'll learn more working with Zhang Han Yun instead... and, i think Huang Xiao Ming is not suitable for the role... his looks is a lil too young for this kind of genre... speaking of "Fatal Love"... read this at baidu,

John Woo : Now in the preparation phase, the current name of the film is called "Fatal Love". Mainly love story took place in Shanghai and Keelung, Taiwan. There're three love stories, a bit like in the year of Doctor Zhivago era, tells about a love tragedy. Because this production is relatively large then - in terms of Chinese film - inside the set, props, special effects, so relatively long preparation time. It should start shooting in October.

oh, Huang XiaoMing is 34 years old dear , he is actually 4 years older than Kyo. Maybe in term of acting, HXM might still not good as Zhang Han, however , watching him in Shanghai Bund with 50-60 era, he seems to fit the role so well and i like his handsome face haha :lol: .

as much as we bear a grudge against SS for crashing our dream that supposed to happen in Sep 2009... we certainly don't deny that this media is a reliable source where Kyo is concerned B) it's more convincing cos it mentioned from Kyo's side... so i guess, we get to see her at the red carpet ? :w00t: *keep praying* *quoted image*

yeah, still feel like kicking their butts ..tht aside, they truely have been quite reliable source and it seems Kyo could ask them to delete reports pretty fast as well :rolleyes:

edit: putriN, seems so huh? that hunk is hot! :lol::P

OMG! i'm totally fell in love with "Today" poster ! :w00t:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201109190100126800011405&servicedate=20110919

Song Hye Kyo in the rain... wet... with moist eyes... "Sorry to easily forgive" :tears:

today110919b.jpg:wub:

it's mentioned special poster released.. not sure what it meant... but i LOVE her mixed expression... it stated her confusion, sadness, emotional state... she says sorry to her dead fiance... hope there's an eng trans for the article or chinese trans at baidu... khxy can help ^_^

btw, she likes yellow umbrella huh, or is it the same one she's carrying in AIMH ;)

really can't wait... highly anticipate this movie... i'm dying to know what's the implications, the consequences, as a result of her forgivenes.

edit : khxy, thanks dear for answering my SOS hug-1.gif

i can understand better the description of the poster... oh, with trembling hands.. it's true, her caption adds more curiosity... what actually happened a year later wonder-1.gif

Hello everybodylaugh.gif

Translation for the poster's article:

The newly released poster of  "today" starring song hye kyo displayed a sad and intense feelings to the public."Today" is about a film director who forgive a 17 year old boy that killed her fiance.A year after,her forgiveness led to another unexpected event,causing Da hye(hye kyo's character's name)who's still grieving for her fiance to find a new inspiring and touching story.

The poster shows a sad hye kyo standing alone in the middle of bustling city under the rain with yellow umbrella,welcoming the fall season.With a trembling hand that's holding the umbrella and teary eyes,it reflects da hye's sadness,longing and losing of hope for herself because of her fiance's death.Plus,the caption"sorry to easily forgive" which is meant for her fiance,added the excitement and curiosity of the public towards the movie."Today"is the most anticipated movie of this fall,director lee jeong hyang together with hye kyo collaboration adds to the popularity and anticipation of this movie.

"Today" cast will participate in 16th Busan film festival and will take part in q&a sessions,gala presentation and meet and greet with the audience.

Edit:My pleasure PutriNtongue.gif

Edit: i don't know how to post photos up,so here's the link to 2nd batch of "today" pics.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1215414312

^i'm still captivated by the poster :wub:

oh it's different... aimh's yellow umbrella had a black trimming ^_^

aimh110919a.jpg

baidu

why kyo suddenly looks like eugene when she stands beside kty... probably i see their wedding pics too many times :P

thanks kim for posting :)