Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Some updates from the FH special program.

Bi is wearing white suit...and holding hands with Hyekyo when they come on stage.

Rain has sung 3 bears

Keep tune in ...

I will type more ...when more is available.

This is what i wanted to hear... hehehehe... :rolleyes:

Guest maisara

Some updates from the FH special program.

Bi is wearing white suit...and holding hands with Hyekyo when they come on stage.

thanks for this wonderful news, wloi :wub: ^^^

now i can sleep in peace :P

Kyo is wearing a short black dress with high heels....need to cover up with a jacket when she sit.

When Bi kyo came out, Kyo is holding Bi's arm...

because the steps are too steep, it is difficult for Kyo to walk...so Bi hold her hands and lead her to the stage.

Both bi and Kyo have sung 3 bears....it is the male MC that made Kyo sung...at first Bi just wanted to do it himself.

They talked between themselves a lot when the screen is showing FH clips.

My friend said that Bi has given Kyo 'a killer look' while showing the FH clips, I am not sure whether it is the proper way to say it in English . ... those looks that Bi wants to make his fans scream with joy. :sweatingbullets:

It is a sweet show.

My friends are still hyped up...they will post the photos and video after they return home on Sat.

They have not yet talked about the short play...may be need to wait after they return to the hotel.

Guest parkjunwung

Bi has danced 3 bears.

When the interviewer asked him about what has happened in the tent scene...he was very shy to talk about it.

Bi is wearing whitish suit, black shirt, jeans.

Our rep. from hyekyoclub has presented a gift to them and has hugged Kyo

Bi and Kyo is going to play a short play now...the staff is explaining to them what they should do.

My friends will be calling after the show...so we will have more updates on the FH special program which will be aired tomorrow nite.

If possible...can you take photo in that video of Bi and Song holding hand ?

really??.... :wub::wub: .....i want to watch it..........so anybody can tell me where i can watch those clip???

It will be shown on eTV tomorrow nite.

If possible...can you take photo in that video of Bi and Song holding hand ?

I do not have photos yet...it is just fans account from my friends (35 in total) who have attended the show tonite.

their smiles does look forced :wacko:

OOO...c'mon...give them a break...They just arrived in China this afternoon, with Bi from France and SHG from God knows where!!! I bet they didn't even had a proper rest in their hotel rooms before they headed to the presscon :rolleyes:

I'm sure after a nite sleep they'll be much better tomorrow :ph34r:

Yay! I'm loving all those pictures.....thanks for all the updates you guys. =D

SHK is definitely glowing......and even if they don't smile as much, I think they still look very cute. I don't think it's due to them not seeing each other for 3 years (cause we all know for a fact that the Full House cast and crew are very close and actually do gather to meet up occasionally) but probably due to fatigue. I can imagine how tired they're feeling now.....with Bi coming from Berlin (or at least I think he did) and SHK just wrapping up her filming. Winnie......those updates are sounding very drool-worthy. Can't wait till the special is posted.

Kyo is wearing a short black dress with high heels....need to cover up with a jacket when she sit.

When Bi kyo came out, Kyo is holding Bi's arm...

because the steps are too steep, it is difficult for Kyo to walk...so Bi hold her hands and lead her to the stage.

Hehe... Winnie, thx for the updates! Hello all... i'm here as well... to yped up of course... well... when i read abt BI holding her hand and lead to her stage made me remember a scene in Full House when they have the presscon for the wedding... Lee Young Jae offered Han Ji Eun his hand, they walked together towards the stage and he grips her firmly when Ji Eun was about to fall... Ji Eun was wearing a high heels too!!! Ah... this is too much... i must go and watch full house again...

Both bi and Kyo have sung 3 bears....it is the male MC that made Kyo sung...at first Bi just wanted to do it himself.

They talked between themselves a lot when the screen is showing FH clips.

My friend said that Bi has given Kyo 'a killer look' while showing the FH clips, I am not sure whether it is the proper way to say it in English . ... those looks that Bi wants to make his fans scream with joy. :sweatingbullets:

Hmm... i just dont know how to react... killer look? hehe... somehow i can imagine what kind of look Bi is giving her... i felt sorry for them also... they must be so tired... but to have them smiled occasionally is also nice... you cant expect someone to smile throughout a day right? Now that's called a forced smile...

I've read some of posts that say that they were quite boring? Well, I agree with Winnie, its the language barrier... even if the MC said something funny, they didnt laugh becoz they didnt understand... not that becoz they were rigid... maybe they had the laugh afterwards, when the translator told them whats going on... ok... enough rumblng... lets patiently wait for another sets of news and photos...

BTW, Hye Kyo look so radiant... i hope she let go of her hair... she got a gorgeous hair... so envious... and did someone pointed out during the press con they both wear blue black? i find that amusing, and God, she look good in it! not that 'sexy' sexy, but elegantly sexy... :blush:

I am now watching the press con replay from hunan TV (a lot of buffering though)....I sort of know why they have blank looks when photographing.

Those MCs...3 of them, keep of saying for most of the time...now they have been saying boring stuff for 8 minutes already..non-stop :wacko:

Given that Bi and Kyo did not know what they are talking about...they just become blank face (that normal for human, right :rolleyes: ) and I saw a lot of flashlights during that period.

Hi Winnie, thanks for all these updates and photos. You must be waiting impatiently for your friends, 30 of them in China. Wow, wow, can't wait for more pics of them. Yes, Bi's hair looks weird, just woke up from bed, haha, SHK looks radiant, Oh, she looks beautiful, your friends are so lucky, they saw them in person. Pls post the news and short play once you receive the post.

yeah i guess the reason behind kyo and bi's blank face was the boring stuff and the language barrier..hopefully that's the reason n_n that's better than 'they're just not comfortable with each other' theory n_n ryt??

Guest kierelun

arent they acting like blur king & queen? why should they give themselves away so easily. celebs are full of cat & mouse game - they will never tell the truth nor show in public, their denials are ways of protecting their privacy and many asian celebs do that all the time. when they cannot hide any longer, they will then make it public. on hindsight, their present behaviour to avoid public knowledge is getting suspicious - quite a cover-up to fool the blurs!

i've been hearing a little of they are not talking and a little of they were smiling at each other!! i don't know now! hehehee....but i've seen 1 pic when bi was holding SHK's shoulder! hehehe!

i hope you guys post some more pix and videos! (the videos and pix that ur talking about!) hehe!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

My opinion may not count as I am famously biased, but I think we shouldn't judge how they really are based on a few photos. There were lots of accounts which say they weren't as 'boring' as the few photos show. Like what others pointed out, language barrier is another factor.

Besides, what exactly do we want them to do, make out in public? That's ridiculous. And no way that's gonna happen, especially on a presscon. Koreans are famously formal during presscons. We should know that by now.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox now. :lol: Thanks, everyone, for sharing the photos, and I can't wait for the videos to come out!