Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

nice to see SHK having fun with her long time good  friends , 2 members of Fin.KL ! as i know she is really close to Lee Jin and her deleted IG photo proves that they still remained good friends from her debut days until now !

then during SHK debut  days

Image may contain: 8 people, closeup

and now after 20 years! its great seeing this besties /BFFs looking youthful and gorgeous as ever!

cb00df2ely1ffyowb1kn0j20f00agq3j.jpg

i guess SHK watched Ock Joo-hyun's Bridges of Madison County 

6a6d6e0fgy1ffz27w911oj20hq0m3q4q.jpg

credit:weibo/as labeled

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

SHK&friends, highschool's photos

May 26 (5) 12:44
bkn-20170526124442112-0526_00862_001_01p.jpg?20170526132008
Korean actress Song Hye Kyo today in Instagram upload and friends, women's fin Fin.KL born Li Zhen's photo, phase two also wearing a light T-Shirt meal together, the two friendship for 20 years, quite rare! 

Song Hye Kyo, Li Zhen and actress Han Huizhen also enrolled in the high school, three in the school has been very beautiful, but also collectively known as the "three school flower", and Li last February in the United States and the United States engaged in financial Of her boyfriend married, and later with her husband settled in New York, this time she was a period of time and then back to South Korea and friends Song Huiqiao meet. 

bkn-20170526124442112-0526_00862_001_02p.jpg?20170526132008

Song Hye Kyo (left) today to upload photos with Li Zhen.
bkn-20170526124442112-0526_00862_001_03p.jpg?20170526132008

Song Hye Kyo (left) and Li Zhen from the time of reading is a friend.

hot topic in nate

연예 hot포토

"오랜 우정"…송혜교x옥주현, 핑클부터 시작된 절친"Old friendship" ... Song Hye-kyo x Ock Joo Hyun

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2017-05-26 16:48 최종수정 2017-05-26 16:57 (thru google trans)

기사 이미지

[TV Report = Kim, Gae-young] actress Song Hye-kyo and singer, Joo-hyun, boasted their friendship.

On the 26th, Ok Joo-hyun said to her instagram that "I have many people to visit yesterday and I am going to have a lot to raise today ^^ a long time unchanging friendship # Song Hye-kyo went to see well # a picture with a leg of" Madison County Bridge " To the public.

In the photo, there is a picture of Ok Joo Hyun and Song Hye Kyo who are embracing each other in a friendly manner. Two people are showing their affection towards each other with their lips.

Oh Joo Hyun was close to Song Hye Kyo from the activities of the FinKle. The friendship of the two still holds up the goodness.

Kim Kyeong-kyun reporter kky1209@tvreport.co.kr/ photo = Ok-hyun Instagram

http://news.nate.com/view/20170526n27346&mid=e0403&cid=658999

it's nice to see SHK hanging out with her close/good k celeb friends!

credit:as labeled

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

Wow, Sunflower Park:blush:

credit to, 

At this park you can see #SSC kissing Statue ....
Unbelievable 
They must already agreed with this

#songsongcouple

Source; twitter

Image may contain: one or more people and text

It come true(one year later.....):grin:
2040232301_PbwyXodU_160324_p02_descendan
  •  16-03-25 09:44
  •  
  • 'Descendants Of The Sun' Makes Taebaek A Tourism

e5243efafa311b53e2ad5a15264592b2_1458866
A building that was part of a military camp drama set built on an old mine site in Taebaek, Gangwon Province, for the filming of TV series, "Descendants of the Sun." Taebaek City plans to rebuild the filming set, which was torn down after shooting ended in November, as demand for visits to the area from fans of the drama is soaring. / Courtesy of Taebaek City

The city of Taekbaek in Gangwon Province plans to rebuild the film set of the hit drama series "Descendants of the Sun," as demand for visits to the area from travel agencies and drama fans is soaring.

The set location, which was built on the site of an old mine, was torn down after shooting ended last November, following a plan set earlier to reforest the area.

However, as the drama is garnering huge popularity both in Korea and abroad especially China, the city has received a large number of inquiries from tourist agencies and individuals looking to visit the location.

The romance between the two main characters played by Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo was portrayed against the backdrop of this former mine site, which was used as the location of the military barracks in the drama.

A slew of tourists who have visited the area expecting to see the film set have expressed disappointment.

"I went there with my children but it was really bleak because there was nothing," an Internet user said. "It looked abandoned. I couldn't believe it was the film location."

The city's plan to rebuild the film set was supported by President Park Geun-hye who mentioned in a meeting with her senior secretaries on Monday that the drama is an opportunity for the nation to promote its culture to the world and spark interest in Korea. 

e5243efafa311b53e2ad5a15264592b2_1458866

Taebaek Mayor Kim Yeon-sik recently discussed with officials from the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) the development of the site and neighboring areas into a tourist attraction.

"The film set should be created as a sustainable tourist destination rather than a one-time location," KTO CEO Jung Chang-soo said. "The site should be connected with other regional tourist products for the long run."

Kim said, "We will ask the central government to support the plan for reconstructing the film set and constructing roads and other infrastructure to develop it as a tourist destination."

However, the reconstruction of the set may face some obstacles as the Mine Reclamation Corp. will begin its project next year to plant trees on the mine site, which was closed in 2008, spending 6.4 billion won. To push ahead with the set-rebuilding plan, the reforestation project would have to be suspended.

"Descendants of the Sun" premiered both in Korea and China on Feb. 24. The drama is set in the fictional war-torn country of Uruk. Song Joong-ki plays a leader of a special warfare command unit while Song Hye-kyo acts as a doctor from Doctors Without Borders. The drama currently claims more than 30 percent viewership. The 16-episode series will end on April 14.

The drama has garnered some 1.1 billion hits on iQiyi, a Chinese online video platform. It is appraised in China as an equivalent to 2013's "My Love From the Star" which starred Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun.

By Chung Ah-young

----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/descendants-sun-filming-location-new-tourist-attraction/20160326_dots_3.jpg?resize=660%2C400

Due to immense popularity of the drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’, the film set at Taekbaek in Gangwon province may be transformed into a new tourist attraction after receiving huge interest from travel agencies and K-drama fans.

[[South Korean President Park Geun-hye showed her support to the drama as a good opportunity to promote Korean culture to the world.  She mentioned this during the meeting at the presidential office recently.]] 

---------------------------------------------------------

2017/05/28

China Eases up on THAAD Boycott of Korea

photo850904.jpg

Amore Pacific last week resumed Internet ads for its Hera cosmetics brand in China. The company also plans to resume advertising there using Korean celebrities, like TV commercials featuring actress Song Hye-kyo.

Makeup tutorials are also set to resume in Chinese department stores next month.

Source : english.chosun.com/si...

Guest RoseS

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7056/

'Goblin' and 'Descendants of the Sun' writer is back with a new project

South Korea's popular writer Kim Eun Sook is making her comeback in the drama scene after the success of hit projects, 'Goblin' and 'Descendants of the Sun.'

On May 29, Kim Eun Sook revealed thru OSEN that she is preparing for a new drama project entitled, 'Mister Sunshine.' As of now, no casting has been revealed but the characters had been decided. Official reports suggests that the drama depicts a story of a soldier in the early 1900s. It tells about what happens when a boy who boarded a warship in Shinmi Yang (1871) returned to his homeland, Joseon.

She also implied that the masterpiece should be written as soon as possible, “The drama is set in the era before the Japanese occupation of Korea but there are not many places that are representative of this era. So, a set needs to be built, which means that I need to write the script quickly.”

Image result for descendants kim eun sook

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.soompi.com/2017/05/28/goblin-descendants-sun-screenwriter-kim-eun-sook-beginning-stages-new-drama/

“Goblin” and “Descendants Of The Sun” Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook In Beginning Stages Of New Drama

kim-eun-sook-XPN.jpg

Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook, who has written successful dramas like “Goblin,” “Descendants of the Sun,” “Lovers in Paris,” “Secret Garden,” and “Heirs,” has decided upon her next project.

The drama, which is tentatively titled “Mr. Sunshine,” is set in the early 1900s, before the Japanese occupation of Korea (1910-1945). The drama will tell the story of a Korean man who adopts a new identity as a solider in the United States army after embarking on a battleship from Korea during the United States expedition to Korea in 1871. The man returns to Joseon after being stationed there and falls in love with a woman from an aristocratic family.

Recently, Kim Eun Sook stated, “This is a topic I’ve been wanting to [write a drama about] for a while now. I created a project proposal for this drama a while back: a drama about not independence fighters but actual soldiers from that era. Although it’s not recorded anywhere in history, it’s something that we all need to know about.”

She talked about the difficulties of the drama and explained, “The drama is set in the era before the Japanese occupation of Korea but there are not many places that are representative of this era. So, a set needs to be built, which means that I need to write the script quickly.”

In terms of casting for the drama, Kim Eun Sook stated, “I do have someone in mind. Since the character’s narrative is strong and has a large breadth of emotions, the role needs to be played by someone who is very good at acting.”

Kim Eun Sook will be teaming up with PD Lee Eung Bok again, which is already heightening anticipation for the drama as the two have previously shown great teamwork together on “Goblin” and “Descendants of the Sun.”

“Mr. Sunshine” is currently slated to air in the first half of 2018.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit to  Nancy Tsung to Ki2764.png❤️Kyo Taiwan Fan Club

51 mins · 

金恩淑編劇下一部作品已確定 依舊由李應福導演的1900年後日本殖民時期的故事片名暫定“陽光先生” 是敘述一個國外回朝鮮的義兵與兩班家小姐的故事 預計明年春天開拍 
陽光先生這名稱還蠻符合小宋呢! 宋宋cp可以由現代演回殖民期 應該很有話題性 金編考慮一下再找宋宋合作吧! 還有金編說要找一位很會演戲的演員

The next piece of work of Kim Eun-Sook has been determined to be the " Sunshine Mr. Sun " and the 1900-Year-old " Sun " in the Japanese colonial period. The story of the young lady is expected to start next spring.
Mr. Sun, this name is quite consistent with the song! Song and song will be subject to the modern time of the colonial period. And the golden book says it's gonna be an actor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Goblin' writer Kim Eun Sook considering Won Bin and Kang Dong Won for next project

By KpopJoA    Monday, January 23, 2017 

In the meantime, she is looking to send out requests to actors Won Bin and Kang Dong Won, raising the bar once again as to whether the writer will be able to work together with the AAA stars.

Who are you looking forward to seeing in Kim Eun Sook's next project?

jang-dong-gun_1485213361_428040_138340_2729.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
old article, who will be lead actress? Song Hye Kyo for 'Mr. Sunshine'?:crazy:
yes, no Gong Yoo!:grin:
January 28, 2017 11:23 IST

Kim Eun Sook will take a three-month break before starting her next project.

Kim Eun Sook's next project will be a historical drama and it is expected to be aired in the beginning of 2018. The writer, who is best known for penning Descendants of the Sun and Goblin, said that working on Goblin gave her the courage to get deep into a historical drama.

However, the project will go on the floor only after Kim Eun Sook take a three-month break. "To start, I am going to have a 3-month vacation, resting period," she said, according to Koreaboo.com. "After resting, I will start to work towards my next project and will be aiming to complete it by the first half of next year."

She continued: "I've always had an interest in historic dramas and through Goblin – I kind of feel that I have experimented enough to actually do a full historic drama as my next project."

However, Gong Yoo might not be involved in the project. The writer hopes to rope in Won Bin or Kang Dong Won in her next drama, reports note. Kim Eun Sook's dramas are known for her stellar cast, and it will not be a surprise if Won Bin or Kang Dong Won is involved in the project.

Interestingly, fans are rallying to get Gong Yoo once again back in the lead. But getting him to okay a project is a task in itself. The Train to Busan actor revealed in an interview that he was afraid of shooting a drama and that he kept rejecting Kim Eun Sook's offers for years before taking up Goblin.

"Unless it is a pre-made drama, the physical conditions are quite different. I am not putting the blame on the environment, but as an actor, I want to show my performance when I am in my best condition," he was quoted as saying by Weekender.

wow SHKs IG followers at 4.5M !

credit: as labeled

based on her latest IG update definitely she attended Sting's Concert and must have liked it a lot based on her  "thumbs up" caption!  looks like she is quite near the stage  , a VIP ticket for her but i'm wondering who's with her at the concert ????? for now i dont see any update of her photo watching this concert , for sure she was recognized by other audience there its just that no one was able to share yet if they are able to take a photo of her just like when she attended movie vip premieres! anyways , its nice to know that she finds time watching concert and for sure she enjoyed being there listening to Sting's hit songs plus she was able to update her IG about it!

006IcdAhgy1fg4uvcygzsj30u00u03yq.jpg

credit:weibo

check out SHKs drama/movie "shoe/shoelace" scene where her co-star helped her 

credit:as labeled

• Like 5