Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@gigivillaceran yay! You're rooting for Lee Jae Hoon? Mine is So Ji Sub for her next drama hahaha but they're both handsome so either would be great!

I'm really wondering why it's so rare for Korean Drama stars to be paired again like a "loveteam"? Since I'm thinking it's not that possible for Hye Kyo to be paired again with Joong Ki, then I thought of So Ji Sub who happens to be a great actor also. 

But then, whoever gets paired with Hye Kyo on her next drama will be fine as long as she'll be in TV again :blush:

image_zpsgflqksab.jpeg

• Like 8

oh my its raining awesome posts , thanks a lot everyone for the good news from the personal photo of SJK featuring SHK with her happy smile and YAI and great news about the grandmother's heartwarming letter to SHK  that create buzz in k media and now as cover girl of not just 1 but 3 magazines ! all the while its only SHKs Elle China that we will be looking forward to but we have 2 more magazine cover surprises to feast on! SHK definitely has her own way to surprise her fans , all it takes is to be patient !

SHKs Elle China photoshoot in Jeju is hot news in nate same with her cover girl photo for W Korea and Elle China ! 

연예 hot포토

another article from nate/tvreport

"저 바다에 누워"…송혜교, 제주에 나타난 여신Low lying on the sea" ... Song Hye-kyo, the goddess appeared in Jeju

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2016-05-16 16:25 최종수정 2016-05-16 17:29

http://news.nate.com/view/20160516n30460&mid=e0403&cid=609227

SHK effortless on being gorgeous!

13259479_258736544477341_1592514404_n.jp

credit:dots-vn

another wonderful surprise from SHK , she's dazzling in both star1 and W korea cover!

006phPObgw1f3xcf1x8yaj30yi1pcqpq.jpg

"시크한 태양의 여인" 송혜교, 반전 카리스마[화보]"Chic lady sun" Song Hye-kyo, reverse charisma

http://news.nate.com/view/20160516n32692&mid=e0403&cid=609227

006phPObgw1f3xcg92bl5j30yi1pcqv5.jpg

so looking forward the articles on these magazines for sure SHK will give us interesting replies from Q & A portion

• Like 21

Guest RoseS

Many actors, on the list who will be good SHK's costar, but of course Song-Song Couple need to meet again onscreen:wub: Please, Song-Song Couple.on Red Carpet, NO excute......:wub: Amazing and very beautiful couple....Could not waiting June 3rd:blink:

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/43660/20160515/song-joong-ki-hye-kyo-reunion-descendants-sun-actor-reveals.htm

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Reunion: ‘Descendants Of The Sun’ Actor Reveals Recent Meeting With Co-Star And Yoo Ah In
By Bernadette Waldorf,    Parent Herald | May 15, 2:03 AM

"DOTS" writer Kim Won Suk revealed that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo might not be starring in the upcoming "Descendants of the Sun" Season 2.
(Photo : Image via LGEPR | Wikimedia Commons | CC BY-SA 2.0)
"Song Song" couple fans are thrilled after learning that "Descendants of the Sun" actors Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo recently met over dinner. The 30-year-old actor shared a photo of their meeting together with Yoo Ah In during his fan meeting in Beijing, China. Are there any chances to see them back together onscreen?

(photo) Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Reunion With Yoo Ah In

Song Joong Ki arrived in Beijing to kick off his first of eight fan meetings in China, reports Yonhap News Agency. The "DOTS" actor will be traveling to Shanghai and Guangzhou in the coming weeks and he will be wrapping up his tour in Taipei on June 25.

During Joong Ki's fan meeting in Beijing, many fans were thrilled when the Korean actor shared a couple of photos from his own phone. The first photo showed Song Joong Ki together with Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
 Follow
 송중기 싱가포르의 팬클럽SJK_SG ‎@SongJoongKi_SG
[PHOTO] 160514 Song Joong Ki - 2016 Fanmeeting in Beijing#SJKFanmeetinginBeijing
His personal photos #1
7:14 AM - 14 May 2016
  296 296 Retweets  392 392 likes
Joong Ki revealed that he had dinner with Hye Kyo and Ah In days before he left for Beijing. The actor also shared another photo from the same night along with a photo of him in Greece.

Many fans noted, however, that Joong Ki's outfit on the night of his reunion with Hye Kyo looked similar to the one he wore when he left for Changsha for the show, "Happy Camp." Fans also took notice of Hye Kyo's bracelet, which was similar to the one Joong Ki was wearing during a press conference in Beijing.

Song Hye Kyo And Song Joong Ki Onscreen Reunion: Is It Still Possible?

While Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's reunion over dinner was enough to send fans to a state of frenzy, many are still hoping to see more from the "Song-Song" couple. In a series of Instagram posts, fans expressed their hopes to see Joong Ki and Hye Kyo reunite in front of the cameras for the 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards.

Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are nominated for the Best Leading Actor and Best Leading Actress in Television, respectively for their roles in "Descendants of the Sun." The event will take place on June 3, 2016.

Do you still want to see Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo back together onscreen? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

:blink::crazy::vicx:B)

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/43263/20160513/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-dating-3-signs-the-song-song-couple-is-real.htm

2 hours ago, poeticsongs said:

@gigivillaceran yay! You're rooting for Lee Jae Hoon? Mine is So Ji Sub for her next drama hahaha but they're both handsome so either would be great!

I'm really wondering why it's so rare for Korean Drama stars to be paired again like a "loveteam"? Since I'm thinking it's not that possible for Hye Kyo to be paired again with Joong Ki, then I thought of So Ji Sub who happens to be a great actor also. 

But then, whoever gets paired with Hye Kyo on her next drama will be fine as long as she'll be in TV again :blush:

poeticsongs, So Ji Sub is my pick, too after her stint with SJK. Has been a fan since Master's Sun!  You are right, I'll make do with

whoever the next lead man is!  thumbup Meanwhile, let's feast our eyes on these gorgeous snaps of our KYO!

• Like 7

after this shower of surprises from SHK , I guess everyone is anticipating her next project most likely its a movie coz its still quite too early for her to have another drama comeback and knowing her it would take years for her to be back on the small screen not unless there will be a tempting offer that she cant refuse . for me I would like to see her in a blockbuster k movie or award winning masterpiece coz in her 20 year career its still elusive for her while for her dramas its no question that her achievement is incomparable be in ratings or awards. any great k actor will be fine with me !

nice of SHK to update her IG with her Elle magazine photos

13167497_1091763420886200_590471694_n.jp13108599_282780555396437_1832838446_n.jp13167485_1312244268790546_483483420_n.jp

ELLE CHINA 2016.6

hope there will updates too on her W Korea and Star 1 other photos and she can share it on her IG. the camera just loves her super beautiful face !

13249944_128614037543643_1428394075_n.jp

• Like 17

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-kyo reveals unprecedented charismatic look for W Korea cover pagephoto724363.png

Fashion magazine W korea has revealed an image for their June issue cover page through their official Instagram on May 16th.

Song Hye-kyo in leopard print long one-piece outfit and wearing smoky eye makeup is gazing into the camera lens while she exudes mysterious mood.

Her wet hair adds mystical sexy look to the image, which is something we have never seen from her so far.

Song Hye-kyo received much love for her role as Kang Mo-yeong in KBS 2TV's smash hit Wed-Thurs drama, 'Descendants of the Sun'.

no doubt SHKs cover photo of W Korea and Elle China grab the attention of not only by her fans but k media / social media as well! here's another article about her gorgeous photos from allkpop!

Song Hye Kyo is all class and elegance for China's 'Elle' magazine and 'W Korea'

By alim17   5 hours ago   7,861   1,136  

song-hye-kyo_1463409319_af_org.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is on the cover of various magazines in both China and Korea!

She's on the cover of China's 'Elle' magazine, which released a couple shots of her being an elegant mermaid-turned-goddess on May 16 for the June issue.  She looks super classy in toned down colors of brown or in the classic black.

On the cover of Korea's 'W' magazine, she looks more chic and sexy with her wet hair framing her face as she pulls off a bold pattern and looks straight into the camera with charisma.

song-hye-kyo_1463409205_20160516_1463368

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-hye-kyo-is-all-class-and-elegance-for-chinas-elle-magazine-and-w-korea

update on beaksang/iqiyi votes , yes SHK is still no 1 , still 14 more days to go and we need to continue voting for SHK to ensure her winning in this popularity award  so we can see her in the red carpet!

%E5%AE%8B%E6%85%A7%E4%B9%94.png    宋慧乔     344086

medal01.png 104.png Song Hye-kyo
Descendants of the Sun

85.05%
  • Like 18

Wow another suprise from our Goddess of all Goddess now she is really back im happy that she is doing great and look her face the face of inlove even she is far in that pictiure you can see that she is so beautiful and i show her Elle Magazine to my co worker and they said that girl is not human how can she be so beautiful i laugh and they are shock wen i told them that she is 34 what she looks like 22 they thought im just joking i show them her profile then they shock  even my boss son want to meet her he told me come on lets go to Korea i will treat you all but you have to introduce me to her i told him in your dreams hahaha and i laugh out loud and he told me seriously he want to marry Kyo hahaha......have a blessed day to all im on break later back to work be safe all

• Like 14

So far, we've already got magazine covers and CFs from Kyo. There's just one more thing left..a new drama/movie. 

Still can't stop gushing how gorgeous she looks in that ELLE photoshoot. Thumbs up for the photographer for capturing her beauty perfectly. 

CimEOBdVAAANyWq.jpg

CTO

I get goosebumps whenever I see this beautiful picture of hers.

• Like 16

Song Hye-kyo is a classic ballerina

Song Hye-kyo exuded her classic aura on cover of @star1 Magazine’s June issue in a pink satin dress. The ballerina-like style bestowed her stylish grace and her choice of red lips added old Hollywood vibe to the look.

The magazine posted the cover shot on official Instagram account on Monday with the comment, “Like a masterpiece to be framed -- our June issue’s cover model is actress Song Hye-kyo.”

More details on Song Hye-kyo’s classic spread with @star1 can be viewed in the magazine’s June issue -- to be published on May 20.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605171113015094583_2

• Like 20

@khxy Thanks for sharing the pics from the new CF. Do you know if that is for Shilla Duty Free or a totally new CF of HyeKyo? It's so wonderful to keep hearing updates on her activities this week. I hope we get a surprise info on her movie/drama project soon but somehow I feel a movie is more likely for HyeKyo.

[HD] Images from ELLE China magazine

P7KQxZK.jpg

Spoiler

EyOr4ZW.jpg

Spoiler

ljtnVIs.jpg

crto via dc

• Like 23

Guest RoseS

How can miss one of the good REVIEW for the HIT drama, Descendants of the Sun!:crazy: Then 'catch' the 'trophy' for best drama, DOTS:heart:

Song Hye Kyo's favorite color 'burnt orange'(remember). Wearing the bright color=changing taste@Award event:flushed:

Let be there, Song Hye Kyo, NO more excuse........, Baeksang/Best Actress/Best Couple/Popularity. Drama: Best Drama/Best Director/Best Writer/Best cinematography:heart:  

http://www.funcurve.com/drama/descendants-of-the-sun-korean-drama-review/

Korean star gentleness, showing off a surprise visit to the loyalty of Kang!

One

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/249378