Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Hopelly, SHK will set the free time to meet, 'grandma'......., it will be good for both:wub::D

Former Forced Labor Worker Writes Touching Letter To Song Hye Kyo

Former Forced Labor Worker Writes Touching Letter To Song Hye Kyo

On May 15, actress Song Hye Kyo received a heart-wrenching letter from 88-year-old grandmother Yang Geum Duk.

Yang Geum Duk is one of the women who, at the young age of 14, were victims of forced labor in Mitsubishi Heavy Industries factories in Japan during the Second World War.

Through the letter, Yang Geum Duk thanks the actress for her decision to reject a modelling offer from Mitsubishi.

Yang Geum Duk writes, “I was in my sixth grade in Naju Elementary School when our Japanese principal entered our classroom with a government official and told us we should attend middle school in Japan. They coaxed us to leave by saying we would earn a lot of money.”

She continues, “The sorrow and tears we suffered since then cannot be expressed in words. We didn’t even attend middle school, and endured hunger and distress as we worked in the factory. Our lives ended up being dedicated to the Emperor of Japan, and we resented it greatly.”

In the letter, Yang Geum Duk recounts her experience of being trapped for three hours under the wreckage of the factory after an earthquake.

She then shows her admiration for Song Hye Kyo, saying, “When I heard your wise decision to reject the offer from Mitsubishi, I shed tears and felt as if the thorns in this grandmother’s heart had all fallen out. I was so glad that if I had wings, I would have flown away.

I want to repeatedly thank you for your admirable decision. To us, this is not plea for money, but a plea for an apology from Mitsubishi, and your stand is a first step towards that. I so desperately seek that apology that even if I should leave this world to receive it, I will simply close my eyes and go.

Until the end of this one life, I will succeed in this fight by all means, with the combined strength of everyone who is helping us. I thank you and would like to see you, Ms. Song. I often see you on television. For your health and for happiness in your home, this 88-year-old grandmother, Yang Geum Duk, puts her hands together and raises them unto God.”

Song Hye Kyo is said to have rejected the offer from Mitsubishi due to the corporation’s lack of acknowledgment of its responsibility for the incidents in World War II.

Source (1) (2)

Yoo Ah In, Song Hye Kyo, And Song Joong Ki Show Off Close Friendship In Candid Photos

Yoo Ah In, Song Hye Kyo, And Song Joong Ki Show Off Close Friendship In Candid Photos

On May 14, a Chinese netizen posted photographs of actors Yoo Ah In, Song Hye Kyo, and Song Joong Ki from a Beijing fan meeting on their Weibo account.

The photo shows the three side-by-side in a pose reserved for close friends, with Song Hye Kyo in an enviable position, draped across the two actors’ shoulders. No wonder she looks so happy!

song joong ki song hye kyo yoo ah in

While Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are well-known to have starred together in the drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” Yoo Ah In and Song Hye Kyo are members of the same agency, and are known to be one of the entertainment industry’s representative best friends. Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In are also known to be close friends as well, having starred in projects together in the past. A dazzling trio indeed!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/03/yoo-ah-in-declares-himself-as-a-fan-of-the-song-song-couple-from-descendants-of-the-sun/

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/23/yoo-ah-in-talks-about-former-co-star-song-joong-ki-and-the-success-of-descendants-of-the-sun/

happy Monday everyone... Chinggu's we're haft way for the Baeksang Awards...hope all our efforts for voting are rewarded at the end, by simple confirmation of Kyossii attendance for the awards night, her coming with someone (probably 1 of the handsome gentlemen or both bff's)  or walking by herself on the red carpet will be just a plus as long as she will be there that the most important part of Baeksang night for me and  by God's will and what we all praying for KYO she will recieve etheir  the Best Actress award or Daesang award that she deserved.. in addition to Most Popular Korean Actress and Best couple with BigBoss...hahaha just by thinking those posibilities makes me scream with lot's of excitement and anticipation for that night... 

really touching message from granny showing the apprecciation of simple act by our dear Kyossiii...hope Grandma ang SHK will have a chance to meet in person one of these days..that would be a day of dream come true for granny.

looking forward for updates and translations from the ELLE magazine cover....thank you in advance our dear translators and contributors

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

from khxy's post(link)

vest_2016.05.02_320x50.jpg

Corporate advertising 日 war crimes refused to Khmer inbox

[Eye of the Day]

Knight Registration: 05/15/2016 20:24

Small text

Text larger

i.aspx?Guid=56c2fc928453415a8f6f186a540b

Actress Song Hye-kyo.

Actress Song Hye-kyo (34) was the day the spotlight again rejected the days of the Japanese war criminals advertising companies. The fact that this is who is taken to the local Japanese occupation forced labor grandmother sent a letter of thanks to the Khmer rejected a Japanese war criminal enterprise CF became known.

Working comfort women grandmother and together civic meeting to disclose the handwritten letter written in Khmer rejected the grandmother advertising offer of Mitsubishi Motors side yanggeumdeok (85) and forced labor are taken to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, the Japanese occupation pm 15 days dalgwotda online hot.

Yang grandmother Naju in May 1994 that was attended elementary school grade 6 months, gotta mobilized to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in Nagoya Aircraft Works at the age of 14 suffered from forced labor for 18 months. "If you come to Japan to earn money to give a good study. Junior also go there "are deceived by the end of the Japanese school principal. Yang grandmother did not receive a penny wage. 
Yang Song, grandmother facing the war crimes of the Japanese company CF has rejected news' big tears spike-studded chest out as if it were glad Nago out "to the letter and captured the hearts arduous. 'If the wings seemed to fly off the shelves it ran' wrote also represented. About the Song, 'I want you to thank too the armed decided' he said again. Thank you. Mr. Yang, money is not a problem to receive an apology to Japanese Prime Minister Abe and the first wind Mitsubishi 'saying' be the inevitable apology that the world will go even close your eyes' is also hinted will.

i.aspx?Guid=ef4bf31d5eed45e4a7fac5946708

The Japanese occupation led to the forced labor yanggeumdeok by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, who was 85, my grandmother sent a letter to the actress Song Hye-kyo hand. Citizens working together and providing comfort women grandma

i.aspx?Guid=a1692e50692a4197a03de58607f9

The Japanese occupation led to the forced labor yanggeumdeok by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, who was 85, my grandmother sent a letter to the actress Song Hye-kyo hand. Citizens working together and providing comfort women grandma

Song Hye-kyo was dead in March, the Byzantines of the Chinese advertising model of Mitsubishi Motors. "Advertising can not serve as the model for the promotion of corporate criminals for money," it is why it was. Song Hye Kyo CF has rejected the proposal by Mitsubishi is a leading war criminals now have hundreds of thousands of people forced to work, etc. at the time of the Japanese occupation in Korea and China. The company is currently the recent Chinese forced labor victims, including an apology and compensation paid to US prisoners of war, etc., but the most affected by large-scale action in the Korean victims, who both refused to blame in progress.

Song Hye-kyo side with respect to the amount of the letter of thanks Grandma "Song Hye-kyo has received a letter of sheep grandmother" was a little naenotji position outside talking.

Yang grandmother faced netizen wrote in a letter to Song Hye Kyo is a variety of entertainment and social network service bulletin 'egen sore breasts small actions of those celebrities that haneungunyo also the yakson up their wontongham and sorrow' (salm ****) 'I feel the sorrow and gratitude whilst grandmother letter. Mr. Song, natural yirajiman boyeojwoseo's nice to action '(demi ****),' a real nose jineyo jjinghae. I heart grandma neukkyeojyeoseo. It would have been difficult to refuse Mr. Song, hefty, great drinks much more than politicians put up a post of such '(sks2 ****) looked at this one as a warm gaze.

Yangseungjun reporters comeon@hankookilbo.com

http://weibo.com/ellechina?refer_flag=1001030103_&is_all=1

Few more pics for Elle China

"These 2 years, she has become our cover girl for the 2nd time. Meeting her again,the feeling is exactly like  the first time.We are secretly amazed by her good complexion and can't help but to "get sucked " by her gaze.Strangely, being 35 years old, her eyes are clean and natural just like wind in the valley, there is no weariness in them. She loves to laugh,so from time to time when the wind blew open the leaves, sunlight filled the whole place."

credit:Elle weibo

• Like 19

THAT IS IT!

IT IS FINAL AND NO ONE CAN DISPUTE THE FACT!

SONG HYE GYO !

YOU ARE THE SEXIEST, MOST STUNNING AND BREATHTAKING WOMAN ALIVE!

YOU JUST BROUGHT SEXY BACK!

You-rock

I most definitely would like a copy of that Elle issue!

• Like 8

What a happy day. This cover of HyeKyo was posted in W Korea IG. Based on the message from the post, if I'm not wrong she's also in the June Cover for W Korea (with an article) :) 

• Like 18

woah.. such a goddess indeed.. thank you all for newest update

Actress' refusal to endorse Japanese Corp. applauded

Veteran South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, who played a leading role on the popular TV drama "The Descendants of Sun," has recently refused an offer to endorse a famous Japanese brand.

Her refusal has won a big applause from a South Korean woman who is about 88 years old.

Recalling her miseries when she worked in a Japanese factory in 1944, the granny sent a letter to Song, saying that Madam Song has done something that even the President cannot do.

The Japanese factory mentioned in the letter belongs to the corporation whose offer Song denied.

The granny, who was falsely promised that she could enter a junior high school in Japan and earn lots of money before she embarked on her trip towards the country some forty years ago, found instead she was treated like cheap labor, working under difficult circumstances day and night and always on the verge of starvation. During her miserable life in Japan, she witnessed six of her colleagues die during a strong earthquake.

Tears came pouring out when she learned of Song's refusal to the Japanese company's offer, which according to her, helped her vent anger that had been harbored at the bottom of her hearts for so many years.

"Thank you Madam Song for being so resolute in making this choice," the granny wrote in her letter.

The sentiments in the granny's complimentary letter were echoed by a huge number of South Korean people when it was shown to the public.

"We feel so proud that Song is an actress from South Korea," some South Korean people commented.

Follow China.org.cn on Twitter and Facebook to join the conversation.

Former forced laborer thanks TV star

16-03%28432%29.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, the star of the megahit drama "Descendants of the Sun," received a thank-you letter from a former forced laborer, according to her agency, Monday.

The letter, released by a civic group for victims of forced labor under Japan's occupation of Korea (1910-45), thanked the actress for her "great work that even the country's president couldn't have done."

It was penned by Yang Geum-deok, an 88-year-old woman who had been deceived and forced to work at the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries aircraft manufacturing plant at Nagoya at age 14,

Song recently rejected a modeling offer from Mitsubishi Motors, as Mitsubishi Group is involved in a lawsuit over allegedly forcing Korean laborers to work for it during the occupation.

"Hearing the news, I shed tears. I was so happy as if a big nail wedged deep in my heart has finally been pulled out," said Yang. "I thank you for your courageous act and I feel that I could even fly if only I had wings."

Yang, who had been deceived by the Japanese head of her school, was sent to the forced labor camp with 138 students from other schools in 1944 and forced to work for the aircraft manufacturer for nearly 18 months without pay.

She also wrote that she was rescued but that six other Korean students died in an earthquake that hit the plant six months after their arrival.

"What matters to me and other survivors of forced labor is not the money. My first and foremost wish is to receive an apology from Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Mitsubishi. Without it, I cannot rest in peace," said Yang, pledging to fight until her death.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/05/386_204819.html

• Like 20

Song Hye-kyo on cover of Elle China

Song Hye-kyo has cemented her place as the top actress in both China and Korea through KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” and she is to prove her place on the cover of Elle China’s upcoming issue.

The magazine’s editor-in-chief, Xiao Xue, personally posted the cover shot of Song on her official Weibo account Monday.

On the cover, Song looks mature in a vintage dress and brown smoky makeup. A spokesperson for the magazine revealed that the photo shoot was held in Korea’s offshore vacation spot, Jejudo Island.

More details on Song Hye-kyo’s spread in Elle China will be available in the magazine’s June issue.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605161508130972706_2

• Like 20