Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

welcome to SHK thread SheKyo! about the VIU interview video, so far there's none with English sub but there are awesome chinggus who made English translations just refer to DOTs drama main thread or Song2 couple thread they have highlighted some portions of their Q & A portion.

some interesting IG updates from songhyekyozone

Song Hye Kyo spotted at Gimpo International Airport last nite. Just wondering she wants to go where.?? 

12519543_460619560804332_46051444_n.jpg?

Wow..Song Hye Kyo in 1st place

12917844_712269788913518_1291604034_n.jp

SHK as usual is super beautiful for her Laneige ad

6afb0f0cjw1f2pmxed3ayj216s0i2n0s.jpg

• Like 17

@sunflower91_  thank you so much for the info about  its  time for Hye Kyo  book. I really wish the  publisher will release an English translation of this book.   Honestyly I really envy Chinese fans, theres always Chinese translation in every article, even magazines covers interviews of Hye Kyo.    

I loveeeee  to read that book,  she wrote her inner most thoughts on every page. Reading even just  excerpts from the book, one can immediately realized shes so real, simple and just an ordinary woman.      

I sooo agree with you, hoping she would write another one, with English translation this time  for her international fans.   

One of the excerpts I love that really got me.   We just cant stop loving her .

[Book Excerpt 17] Reason I want to go Home

The reason I want to go home suddenly is truthfully  connected with food.  

Since mom’s food is quite delicious, there are many times
when I really long for the taste of mom’s side dishes and kimchi.

Korean food is overwhelmingly my favorite taste,
so especially when I go out West (America and Europe),
every day is more difficult.   

There are times I have the desire to want to slowly eat the simple
menu that mom prepares, like rice and soup and roasted seaweed with
kimchi, along with a couple of side dishes.  

Home is where mom’s food is.  

And also, my pretty siblings ( puppies) are at my home.    

credit songhyekyonet : also amazing translations by khxy and hclover,  were soo lucky to have them.   

• Like 13

Guest RoseS
 Dr. KangMoYeon's make up, effects on Laneigne products:D

Published on Mar 26, 2016
[Anchor]
After the drama of the Sun for ' syndrome is somewhat had bolted ' drama Hallyu 'being the catalyst in the resurrection.

Another fashion, cosmetics and tourism economic effect is considerable, as appearing.

The Government Panel made up a full support.

Gimseonhyi press.

[Press]

A department store in downtown Seoul and a duty-free shop. People's Republic of China, there is no real break with tourists.

Waiting in line to buy the so-called "Song Hye-Gyo Lipstick '.

Workers for the holiday buying cosmetics and flew to South Korea.

[Huang common/People's Republic of China tourists: drama in the last days of Song Hye-Gyo eyes and lips makeover so nice to buy goods at the show came in Korea.]

Drama in the PPL had emerged as an ad product inventory until the floor makes meso popular.

[Jin Yun-Jin/cosmetic merchant Manager: Song Hye-Gyo in the shortest period of time since the release of the March up the lipstick sales up more than 100% in the duty free shops, the Foundation also cushion it..]

Cosmetics, as well as the meat of the song wore t-shirts are also on sale for 80 million RMB and surging, but the drama was taken overseas location is already being sold me to travel.

He came from the stars ' economy ' effect will be on the analysis of three trillion yuan, after the example of the Sun ' that would surpass the value of coming out to talk.

The Government also naked. Ministry of culture, sports and tourism and the Korea National Tourism Organization, the National Association of broadcasters, such as grant-making organizations to organize and in terms of promotion and marketing,

Tourism product development.

Drama in the barracks and hospitals, as well as trim three Taebaek-SI, Gangwon-dowas featured as a Manhattan art-Majorca, Gyeonggi-do Paju camp Greaves, etc. of products in development.

In addition to Yes after the Sun Kim, Woo bin in the drama ' shows abuse of water reservoirs ' and starring Lee young-AE as the ' Korean wave ' resignation as a commodity.

[Jung-Yoon Chan/Ministry of culture, sports and tourism international tourism: a national level in foreign tourists to attract the advertising promotion ever. Publisher quite as helping each other win-win (I think to be effective.)]

Already spend 13 billion yuan to finance both reap the equivalent of two million on the other side of the drama and make money, and the film ' the drama Hallyu ' newreinvigorate.

YTN gimseonhyi [sunny@ytn.co.kr].

Fever Descendants of the Sun Up America

March 23, 2016/ Lidya Hidayati Journalist(Indonesia,Los Angeles)

Fever Descendants of the Sun Up America

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in the drama "Descendants of the Sun '. (Photo: KBS)

LOS ANGELES - Fever drama Descendants of the Sun increasingly unstoppable. After a horrendous Asia, the drama starring Song Joong Ki is now the talk of the citizens of the United States.

As reported by the site Kpopvn , Descendants of the Sun is now the most sought after TV series in the United States via web streaming. Unfortunately, Viki as a web broadcast Descendants of the Sun online in the United States declined to say exactly how much the audience the drama.

America is not the only one outside of Korea syndrome Descendants of the Sun .Also received an overwhelming response this KBS2 drama when it first aired in China on 24 February.

Not to be outdone, a Japanese TV station also bought the broadcasting rightsDescendants of the Sun with a fantastic price, which is almost 2 billion Won (Rp32 billion). Per episode, the drama also starring Song Hye Kyo was valued Rp1.3 billion. Total episode  Descendants of the Sun  itself is 16 episodes.

you're welcome sunbae0401, hope our wish for new SHK photo essay book will come true! with the latest IG update of SHK I cant help but give the most credits to SHKs mom for capturing and preserving her beautiful childhood photos , for sure she have lots of childhood photo treasures courtesy of her mom and its so nice of her to share such photos to her fans. and we as fans in return we are happy to see how beautiful she is even as a child , truly a natural beauty!

here's an excerpt from SHKs , Its Time for Hye Kyo photo essay book (English trans from Songhyegyo.net) and its with some of her precious childhood photos and you can feel how much she adored her mom and very thankful for her childhood photos! 

“Mom, the Photographer”

Here is another story about mom ,  truthfully, if I wanted to write all the stories about mom, not even one book would be enough. Mom did not miss any of my childhood  moments by capturing them through photos.

In every moment of my growing up, mom was the one who was by my side letting me discover every small wiggle  and who always left behind photos.

Like now, she conveniently takes photos and because it was no childhood phenomenon mom’s devotion was truy incredible.

Thanks to her, I know all about my childhood appearance. From an expression through a kiss, smiling face, image of me running, to my sleeping habits.  All the photos left in the palm of my hands.

216075_10151561286307119_936112616_n.jpg

her latest IG photo most likely its one of SHKs mom treasured photos , I cant described how beautiful she is even as a child , it seems like she's a living doll , hope she'll get married in the near future and have her own beautiful babies like this one

6afb0f0cjw1f2qo1rxp77j20hs0hsacb.jpg

• Like 22

Her parent is so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter like her. how i wish her daughter to be same like her . The guy who will end up with her is so lucky to be her husband in every angle she is so beautiful i think this girl is not human she is so damn beautiful to be a human, i love her so much im forever Kyonatics and im proud to shout the world Kyonatics!:blush:

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Her parent is so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter like her. how i wish her daughter to be same like her . The guy who will end up with her is so lucky to be her husband in every angle she is so beautiful i think this girl is not human she is so damn beautiful to be a human, i love her so much im forever Kyonatics and im proud to shout the world Kyonatics!:blush:

Hi @gigivillaceran. I always see you commenting on Kyo's IG. I'm not sure if it's you though but same IG username and Kyo's photo as DP.  I'm glad that she has a loyal fan like you. keke. Her future husband is so lucky for sure! Such a goddess, she is. :wub:

• Like 8

AFter I  heard the news of koo hye sun marriage ..... I wish to hear such news soon for kyo ...I really want her to find the right man   and get marry soon ....she once said she wants to have many children as she is born lonely daughter .... i hope she can have her wish before it becomes more difficult ....I think she will be the cutest pregnant woman I will ever  see ....

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-sweet-romantic-k-dramas-of-descendants-of-the-suns-song-hye-kyo/

7 Sweet romantic K-dramas starring Descendants of the Sun’s Song Hye Kyo

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 07, 2016

c43a09b2-a419-48ea-8a08-b6a354637a75.png

Interview, Song Hye Kyo: "I'm also in love with Yoo Jin Shi"

"Yoo Shi Jin's dream lover of women", Song Hye Kyo acknowledged.
04/09/2016      Principles

Q: In "The sun descended," Shi Jin Yoo captain did a lot of things to make others Yeon Kang Mo touching, scene makes Song Hye Kyo the most moving?

SHK: First Shi Jin Yoo character is very outspoken against Mo Yeon Kang, expressed his mind a most sincere way. I was very pleased with the way he is, at the humor humorous, serious moment, it should seriously makes me doubt whether the world can such man or not? It really is a dream lover of women. So had that when Asian fans are like Shi Jin Yoo reasonable for this reason.

Reporter: Mo Kang Yeon's character has some parts similar to her in real life?

SHK: Approximately 40%? In harmony with people, open, cheerful person, boldly expressing affection, trust the one you love, these points are very similar to Mo Kang Yeon. The other point is that I do not like Kang Mo Yeon smart, because she is a doctor.

7064082bf31374490aec9a2009d27fd5.jpg

Song and Song Hye Kyo promote the film in Hong Kong.

Reporter: The most difficult thing when filming is what?

SHK: If before I ever played a doctor, experienced, it will perform better, but for the first time played a doctor, do not have too much time to practice should feel very regrettable.But because the new shooting should feel very different projection. Did not bowl well at exercise, have specialized medical terminology is the hardest.

Reporter: Shi Jin Yoo she liked Sea Dae Young or more?

SHK: Personality of two very different people. Both are very attractive, very cool! 

Reporter: "The Sun Descendants" is a new film projector  filming, movie audiences as how she feels?

SHK: If the projector is turning recently, while watching the movie I would have assessed the mood of his own acting. There was shooting the film in December, did not remember the shooting process again so myself just as a spectator. 

Like any other normal female audience, enter into character Mo Kang Yeon, Yoo Shi Jin crush me.

c85c61960f7a2875629f9618d95ef880.jpg

Song Hye Kyo also "crush" Captain Yoo.

Reporter: What's dialogue in the film made her deepest impression?

SHK: As Shi Jin Yoo saying: "So sorry or is this confession?". Compared to film, when cinema was more shaken.

Reporter: Since the profession is now nearly 20 years, no longer acting or not she wants to challenge?

SHK: I want to take a lot of different types of roles, not afraid to challenge any character or theme. There are things looking character with a different feeling actually not easy.

0564d6d1ee48c349c062d17e850c2398.jpg

Couple Captain - Doctors are fever Asian screen.

Reporter: Normal or to Hong Kong, what she has feelings for Hong Kong reasonable?

SHK: As a child because of work, I often come to Hong Kong, frequently traveling to meet you. About two weeks ago, I had a trip to Hong Kong to attend art exhibitions. As frequent travelers to Hong Kong should make friends with many people. For me, Hong Kong is not an unfamiliar place, not like traveling, but seem to be coming home, made me feel very warm. My favorite is the night scene in Hong Kong. Sometimes because the work can not go out, I immediately in the hotel just sip a cocktail and enjoy the night scene.

Reporter: Everyone complimented her skin beautiful, secret any special care?

SHK: Leather and my mother is very beautiful, can be inherited from the mother a little reasonable. Dependence at young beautiful skin without decent care, but over the age of 30, skin begins to appear several moments that change should really be motivated to dermatology care. If when for filming without time, certain home will mask.

29a20b495d92d53bc9d2532b87954971.jpg

Chemistry of Song - Song makes the audience hope that they will "acting to reality".

Reporter: Work "descendant sun" mean how on her career?

SHK: While "sun descended" very important but all the work I ever took were very valuable to me. The film will bring a very important opportunity for me. The new production will be Korean and Asian fans loved. Filming biggest harvest is used to add a lot of actors and friends, very happy.

Thank Song Hye Kyo !

According to Discovery

marwa501, really? whooaaaa, congrats to GHS. How i wish we can hear from our Kyo getting married soon too...my neck is long like giraffe waiting for her wedding news ..even my lil boy knows about mom 's wish too :lol: . Hopefully we dun have to wait long. pali, pali! i dun need to hear any confirmation for dating...i only want to hear wedding news keke

Kyo's childhood pic is adorable :wub:

h1SesE.jpg

• Like 21

Since DOTS is about to come to an end, I hope SHK and her agency focus their attention to Korean movies.  She has managed to conquer the Korean TV land, no actress is more successful than her..PERIOD!  She has not enjoyed such success in Korean movies, however. 

Some suggestions: 

1.  Romantic comedy with Won Bin:  wow, WB nor SHK has ever done a romantic comedy movie...this will be a massive hit, number #1 at the box office,  for sure.  They need to thrown in some sexy scenes as well here..hehehe. 

2.  Fem Fatale role:  SHK will be sexy as hell...She should start in a blockbuster movie where she plays a sexy, evil, fem fatale.  No one expects this...

3.  A fantasy movie...where she is from the past (1700 or so) and reincarnated into current Korea.  Very funny comedy..think Miss Granny.

Basically, anything but a melodrama where she dies or someone else dies.  Unfortunately, actresses, irrelevant of their nationalities, have a short longevity for certain roles--before long, our beautiful SHK will be renegaded to playing a mother role.  She needs to diversify her choices so PD will know she is capable of being more than a beautiful face...think Meryl Streep and not Meg Ryan or Audrey Hepburn. 

In terms of her love life, SHK seems to be a mature lady who knows what kind of guy is good for her. I am sure she will choose wisely, if she hasn't already.

• Like 19