Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Honestly, the true: Song Hye Kyo who's very popular in Phillipine. Song Hye Kyo's Phillipne Fans updated Song Hye Kyo's activities.....very fast!
Puting Song Hye Kyo name on, already!

KCC will be bringing a Korean Actress here in the Philippines and they are having a survey for this. Everyone please answer "Song Hye Kyo". 
We don't know, but this might be our chance to see Song Hye Kyo. Here is the link:

http://phil.korean-culture.org/navigator.do…

Edited by RoseS

love to see latest ig of SHK ! wishing all the best for TC2

6afb0f0cjw1euk0wg7nk8j20hs0p5wg6.jpg

new# SHK ## that winter, the wind blows # from July 28, "that winter, the wind blows," will make its debut in Jiangsu screen. O links Jiangsu Television Channel (Overseas Theatre)

6afb0f0cgw1eujv3l6xrmj20dw07raag.jpg

credit: weibo

• Like 10

I'm very happy to read many good reviews for TC2 on weibo.Just hope that it's screening schedules will be increased in China and  make back its production budget! It'll be released on August in my country, definitely will go and support kyo with my friends again but sadly to say..why TC part 2 doesn't have English Subtitles( TT^TT)

• Like 2

New interview:

Song Hye Kyo  " wants to marry a warm man "
Source: Netease Entertainment Zhuangao 2015-07-30 10:14:00

The John Woo's TC2 will be released
today at 18:00 nationally,  SHK had never acted in an action movie, it touches look forward to the day when John Woo again stood up to give her a chance to display their fists.

The frequency of 33-year-old Song Hye Kyo emerged in recent years in China, the screen is even higher than many Chinese actors. Just in 2015, she had three films released in China. Consequently in the John Woo blockbuster disaster "Peace Round" finally began talking about a disaster when the role itself is not among the disaster Song Hye Kyo, the story is still an indispensable one. In the film entirely on the voice of her life is still in progress is slowly learning the Chinese, for future life plans, SHK did not rule out the possibility of married Chinese. Focus on the cause of her, looking forward to marry a warm man, the focus shifted to the home number.

Netease Entertainment: why did you take a role in "Peace Round"?

SHK: Because of Dr. John Woo, it has been a dream  cooperating with him.

Netease Entertainment: "Peace Round" and John Woo's film style is not the same in the past. After pick up this movie, there is no feel and their expectations are not the same?

SHK: The film with the type of kid to see me play by Director's guide, the style really is not the same. When I decided to play after this movie, chat screenplay with the director, and the idea of listening to the director of the film, I wanted to see how to make a John Woo and his previous movies filmed in different types of work. So in the process of cooperation with the director of which, I am also looking forward to, to see what will come out of this movie is not the same. I have been with this mind to play this play.

Netease Entertainment: There is no more expect to shoot a John Woo-style action movie?

SHK: I've never filmed an action movie, so if I really have a chance later, John Woo go shoot his style of action movie, of course I am willing to join.

Netease Entertainment: To play a wealthy lady of the Republic of China , how to hold an old Chinese female character?

SHK: I would like to thank the Chinese audience by a South Korean actor to play such a role, for many viewers is unacceptable. After the movie was released, there are many people like me to play this role, I really want to thank the Chinese audience. The role of course is difficult, because I am, after all, not a Chinese. Director told me a lot of stories of women of that era, and I'm also looking for a lot of people in Korea, to understand Chinese history at that time, this approach to understand the historical background. When acting, feeling really comprehend certain aspect does not come out, then I'll talk more and director.

Netease Entertainment: In this film, where your opponents is actors Huang Xiaoming and Takeshi mainly. How do you evaluate the performance both of them, the two left you what kind of impression?

SHK: Both of them, in the field , will take care of other actors, because of them, I get a lot of help. They are very professional actors, played opposite with them, I do not want to affect their performances, so I will work hard with them. After finishing the film, have few chance encounter, film promotion of the re-encounter of them, I feel they are increasingly handsome. I  expect a lot both of them after those works, I'll be waiting to see.

Netease Entertainment: At the end of the one that looks the role of Huang Xiaoming died. You played his wife, in this episode, how to develop?

SHK: Zhouyun Fen knew after her husband's death, at the beginning she did not believe, but then she accepted this fact. After her feelings when she faced, we can see an abundant emotional expression. Next set is really interesting, Part I is to introduce the characters only, but the next set of very rich have feelings inside.

Netease Entertainment: Have you seen TC yet?

SHK: I have not seen.

Netease Entertainment: Inside this section because you are not on board, then what will be the way to associate with other role?

SHK: because her husband died, so when the next set, mainly because Zhou Yun Fen misses her husband's one scene. Mr. Jin Chengwu out together with scenes more, then that is Zhang Ziyi with Tong Dawei, they are some of convey some information to her husband to me, so with every character has some relationship.

Netease Entertainment: In recent years played a lot of Chinese films in the future you will shift the focus of his career to the side of it?

SHK: It depends on the work with the fate, never say where I might have planned to shoot something. It works where shot, I might have in the future a little more time will be placed.

Netease Entertainment: What took a role in Chinese cinema are the criteria?

SHK: This and the Republic of Korea is the same as the criteria to select the movie, the first course, depends on which one director, and then see if the script attracted its own, this is a very important consideration.

Netease Entertainment: Before you play a few Chinese movies, or you yourself are no lines, either use the voice, including "peace wheel." You have no possibility for the next development in China, and the Chinese to practice it?

SHK: There are learning, we will continue learning. "Peace Round" finished back to Korea, there is no opportunity to continue to speak Chinese, but I still ask the teacher in South Korea, to learn Chinese and English in free time. But it is now starting to take a new work, and not so much time to practice, so you may forget more.

Netease Entertainment: Before the interview, you once said, do not mind being a Chinese wife, now still think so?

SHK: If you really met a person of great love, he happens to be Chinese people, then of course, it is going to marry him.

Netease Entertainment: ideal other half is what?

SHK: In addition to appearance, the most important thing is that people have no great respect for my work. I hope my other half, I find many work in time will not bother me too much. I hope that person's personality can be very warm, then interests and preferences to be about the same, for example, when to travel, like everyone likes the same things, so it will not quarrel.

Netease Entertainment: family, love and work what sort of  person you are?

SHK: I'm not married becos the most important thing is to work. After the wedding, of course, still we have to continue working. But may give my husband pipe event, I will take care of the family a little more.

http://news.k618.cn/yl_37061/201507/t20150730_6071895.html

google trans, edited by me

• Like 9

Guest 02yoxanoh

TC part 2 BO opening day yesterday

6th spot 1.01 M USD

A better gross please! :sweatingbullets: ;)

source : entgroup china

sad to know that TC 2 opening day ranked no 6 only , just hope it will improve this weekend , at least there's good reviews of the movie!

from websta - SHKs interview

10809993_449994188520372_1848515800_n.jp

11428672_1076584325703768_265989271_n.jp

credit: empty222333

nice to see update on SHKs IG

6afb0f0cjw1eumd13mb53j20hs0q6779.jpg

from weibo: dont have any idea what's this all about but there's a pic of SHK and fanart

0067cbvkjw1eulp5o10tij30jb1veqem.jpg

0067cbvkjw1eulp5tbkhsj30jb2tbtpx.jpg

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6

Well, let's hope for the best that TCtwo will slowly climb up the ladder and claim the #1 spot! happy2

I'll settle for #2! or #3! What matters is, it's a good film worth-watching! thumbup

Moreover, SHK is undoubtedly a superb actress! She's gone a long way! Now, she's reaping what she has sown! 

She had the opportunity to be directed by a world renowned director! She has a new drama, dOtS! 

So, all is good!awesomeShe will be just fine!

Nothing is impossible, guys! nod

• Like 4