Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

From the translated version of Osen article  regarding the possibility of SHK/HB cameo appearance in Producer K drama,  love the way PD Pyo Min So said that 'It will be good if that happens, but I can imagine it will be difficult. They could come out if it were just a drama, but Producers is a variety drama. The hard part is to choose the actors who would feel comfortable in a variety program, he explained"

At least its a safe answer from the PD and he never talked about their personal life. If both will confirm definitely it will be a breaking news but its so close to impossibility! We'll just wait and see!

• Like 6

latest from SHK IG

6a19bd84jw1es3t3k5rvfj20hs0mq418.jpg

6a19bd84jw1es3t3kez0tj20hs0hs40h.jpg

from an article on nate they features the latest IG pic of SHK!

송혜교, 상큼함 돋보이는 흑백사진 '분위기 여신'

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2015-05-14 19:46

Song Hye-kyo, freshness compelling black-and-white photos 'atmosphere goddess"

http://news.nate.com/view/20150514n46883?mid=e0102기사 이미지

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 9

Guest RoseS
Guest 02yoxanoh

Happy to see Kyo is gaining more and more followers on IG, as of now she has 92.2 k followers already :) Let's go for 100 k  this weekend, fighting ! Hope we'll hear news for TC p2 and DoTS soon. According to Wikipedia,  TC is due on July but no exact date yet. Really miss her despite of being active on social media. For Dots, really can't wait ! So excited to see her as Doctor Kang Mo-Yeon. I heard Dots will be filming in Greece, not pretty sure!  

Guest 02yoxanoh

Happy to see Kyo is gaining more and more followers on IG, as of now she has 92.2 k followers already :) Let's go for 100 k  this weekend, fighting ! Hope we'll hear news for TC p2 and DoTS soon. According to Wikipedia,  TC is due on July but no exact date yet. Really miss her despite of being active on social media. For Dots, really can't wait ! So excited to see her as Doctor Kang Mo-Yeon. I heard Dots will be filming in Greece, not pretty sure!  

thanks for sharing the news. i hope HB and SHK work together again. but i think its difficult because they break up and i think they shy together if see each other. anyway im excited to wait the drama of DOTS and watch her taping s, interview. :)

Edited by babyflo_15
  • Like 2

thanks MasY for the awesome post :  Elle Korea - SHK is really super beautiful ! when I saw it on weibo, I cant believe it's really her and its a new issue coz never heard nor got any clue she did a pictorial/photoshoot for a K Fashion Magazine ! so love to have a copy of this  - SHK the Divine of  Asia Elle Korea June Issue! so looking forward for more SHK pics  and interview on this magazine!

from twitter:

tornado-o-o-o-o@miss_fx 3h3 hours ago

the relevance of the original bae...divine of asia: song hye kyo pic.twitter.com/fuP2xRhAC9 

11274276_369956213203300_1352026580_n.jp

hope we can see also new Print Ad/Cfs for Summer Campaign for Laneige, ROEM, and SeeYoung!

30d4277f9e2f07087bb014bbed24b899a801f2d2

credit: baidu/dc

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 7

lately there are variety shows that mentioned the name of SHK starting off with what CJW said that she's friends with SHK and KTH in GoF , then there's Healing Camp trying to call her , then a question to PD about a cameo appearance in Producer and the latest in "Three Meals a Day"  here's the excerpt from an article from Korea Herald: "Farming challenge awaits ‘Three Meals’ stars"

Every week, guests will be visiting the three single men in their small farmhouse in Jeongseon.

“We will be inviting new and unexpected guests who are not friends with our three cast members. We can’t say who they are right now, but you can look forward to our first guest,” Na said, adding that Ok wore a sleeveless T-shirt, “trying to appeal to the guest.”

He also mentioned that viewers may see actress Choi Ji-woo invited as a guest again for the second season. Choi was one of the guests for the first season and on the cast of Na’s other travel reality show “Grandpa over Flowers” recently.

“This time, we’re hoping that Choi brings her friends along,” Na said, indicating her close actress friends Kim Tae-hee and Song Hye-kyo.

Love to see SHK also gracing variety shows but then it seems she is not that comfortable nor she's not really into it , we'll just patiently wait for her KDrama comeback soon!

Jeon Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo sở hữu nhà đắt nhất sao Hàn 3

• Like 5

Guest 02yoxanoh

Yay Kyo is back as the new cover of Elle Korea edition,June issue this time. Love the title 'SHK the divine of Asia' :wub: Hope it'll be sold-out !This made my day :) Keep voting for SHK http://kpopdrama.info/kstaren0

Edited by 02yoxanoh
wrong type

Let.s just say that anything is possible! Anything could happen between now and who knows! :)

HB and SHK are adults and have a mind of their own, so if the project is right and if they think

they are comfortable to work with each other with no strings attached, why not? It's a job!

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's easy for me to say, but well I'm just one of those who are eager to see them act together! Nothing else!:)

If and when it happens, I can vividly imagine the media and netizens all over them, scrutinizing their every move, giving meaning

to their every move! Oh well, what's new! :tears: It is safe to say, let's wait and see!:D

• Like 4

Guest 02yoxanoh

http: 

bth_CYMERA_20141117_152940_zpsbsjs6qev.j

Edited by 02yoxanoh
tried to post my 1st pic. of SHK but I failed :( sorry

from websta : beautiful fan art from SHK fan

heitangwxr @kyo1122 #송혜교 #songhyekyo Forgive me for  this picture bad,hhhhhhh. The modelling of picture is famous Chinese actress fan bingbing in cannes.I think this fairy modelling is especially suitable for you

11242503_838635942895514_852617734_n.jpg
credit: heitangwxr

heitangwxr @kyo1122 #송혜교 #songhyekyo

I hope to see you wear this kind of dress one day , you must be more appropriate, because of your temperament is more pure. love u so much 

11249646_831876256880884_743696857_n.jpg
credit:heitangwxr
  • Like 3

Guest RoseS

Very pround of Song Hye Kyo about GIANT PANDA Ambassador of Chengdu Panda Base

1d3ffe06898e2ccf5fe0b435d99e2206.jpg

Song Hye Kyo

Korean Film Star Song Hye Kyo Named Chengdu Giant Panda Ambassador of Chengdu Panda Base

Song flew to Chengdu to visit panda cubs at Chengdu Panda Base

At 2: 00pm June 4 2009 , Korean Film Star Song Hye Kyo arrived at Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding to shoot a public Pubilic video and had her first real contact with panda cubs.

s1.jpg

Korean Film Star Song Hye Kyo Holding a Giant Panda in Her Arms

Song Hye Kyo briefly spoke with the director of the Panda Base Doctor Zhang Zhihe and Deputy Secretary Tan Hongming. Doctor Zhang said, “It’s a great honor to have Ms. Song, an international superstar, arrive at Chengdu after a long journey flying from Korea to serve as Giant Panda Ambassador of Chengdu Panda Base, which is not only a charity event but a valuable contribution to the sustainable development of Chengdu Giant Panda Conservation”. Ms. Song said she would make efforts to promote the Conservation of Giant Pandas among all circles of society.

Ms. Song went to the Sunshine Nursary of the panda base to see the panda cubs born after the Wenchuan earthquake on May 12th, 2008. When she saw those cute and innocent panda cubs, she was very excited and expressed her appreciation for the staff's achievements and contributions to breeding and raising giant pandas after the earthquake. Accompanied by Doctor Zhang Zhihe, Ms. Song fed and played with those adorable pandas that were walking, playing and resting leisurely at the playground of the panda base. Finally Deputy Secretary Tan Hongming showed Song Hye Kyo around the main facilities at the base, including panda cub enclosures and red panda enclosures.

After this event, the Channel Young Ok magazine will publish photographs of Song Hye Kyo interacting with giant pandas. On June 6th ,2013, a public video featuring Song Hye Kyo's visit to Chengdu Panda Base will be shown at the “Channel Young Celebration” of SMG Channel Young Media and broadcasted live by Shanghai Dragon TV and its Network Channel. Tan Hongming, Deputy Secretary of Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, will attend the “Channel Young Celebration” and its press conference as a special guest to answer questions from Chinese and foreign journalists and hand the certificate for “Giant Panda Ambassador of Chengdu Panda Base” to Song Hye Kyo.

Following Jackie Chan, Song Hye Kyo is the second international film star that has visited the Chengdu Panda Base on the one-year anniversary of Wenchuan earthquake on May 12th, 2008. By serving as a Giant Panda Ambassador of Chengdu Panda Base and visiting the Chengdu giant pandas, she has set a good example for other Chinese and foreign celebrities, corporations and organizations to help support the development of Giant Panda Conservation and promote Chengdu as the home town of Giant Pandas worldwide.

Edited by RoseS