Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo Turns Her Focus to Chinese Movies and Lands the October Cover of Harper’s Bazaar China

Posted on October 25, 2013 by ockoala

zar.jpg

If I feel compelled to write about an actor or actress I’m not particularly keen on following his or her career, then it’s a sure sign that something really impressed me.Song Hye Kyo has been acting for over 15 years and I swear she’s never looked better. She was luminous and radiant in That Winter, the Wind Blows, and she made me feel her performance even as her character had the thinnest of motivations and the flimsiest of thought processes. It’s like getting a bowl of rice mixed with soysauce, but it’s delicious because it was made with love. She’s been in China recently filming famed director John Woo‘s upcoming epic period movie The Crossing (Chinese title 生死戀). It’s got a crazy star studded cast of Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi KaneshiroHuang XiaomingTong Da WeiNagasawa MasamiGui Gui, and many more folks. The movie is set in 1949 at the end of the Chinese revolution and follows the story of three couples who make the trek from Mainland China to Taiwan with the Nationalist army. While this movie totally looks up my alley, Song Hye Kyo made her big Chinese movie debut earlier this year in the Wang Kar Wei directed The Grandmaster withTong Leung, Zhang Zhen, and Zhang Ziyi. Because of her focus on making movies in China and Hong Kong, it’s no surprise her already well-known presence there is growing even bigger. With her featured cover and full pictorial spread in this October’s issue of Harper’s Bazaar China, I would say any woman wandering by the newsstand and seeing the magazine may very well do a double take. I don’t recall ever seeing Song Hye Kyo this breathtaking and stunning in an studio-based inanimate spread. It’s easy for fashion magazines to sell the scenery on top of the famous face, but when the object of the camera is placed in a static frame and just told to pose, it takes a lot of charisma to enrapture the reader’s eyes. Song Hye Kyo dropped a bravura modeling performance for the magazine and for that I’m happy to share the pretty with everyone.

zar1.jpg

zar2.jpg

zar8.jpg

zar65.jpg

zar5.jpg

libe12.jpg libe11.jpg

zar3.jpg

zar4.jpg

Edited by RoseS

RoseS, a million thanks for keeping up and updating SHK's IG #s! 

Thanks everyone who have been tirelessly bringing in news, old and new to share with us, the silent KYOERS!xD

Can't wait for Monday! Launching of the English forum! Crossing fingers here!:D

Guest RoseS

cctv/Song Hye Kyo promotes a drink brand

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo looks plain and cute in her short hair drinking tea. The actress has been picked up as the spokesperson for a Korean beverage brand. [Photo:ent.sina.com.cn]
South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo looks plain and cute
in her short hair drinking tea. The actress has been 
picked up as the spokesperson for a Korean beverage 
brand. [Photo:ent.sina.com.cn]

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo looks plain and cute in her short hair drinking tea. The actress has been picked up as the spokesperson for a Korean beverage brand [photo: ent.sina.com.cn]

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo looks plain and cute in her short hair drinking tea. The actress has been picked up as the spokesperson for a Korean beverage brand. [Photo:ent.sina.com.cn]
South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo looks plain and cute
in her short hair drinking tea. The actress has been 
picked up as the spokesperson for a Korean beverage 
brand. [Photo:ent.sina.com.cn]

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

FROM, AD of Soompi Forum

• Announcements

• Launch is delayed to Monday (US) - sorry guys!   04/28/2015

5/8: The launch has been postponed to Monday due to severe server instability. They will work things out over the weekend and we will rock it on Monday. Thanks for your understanding <3 5/7: The English forum will finally be launching tomorrow afternoon *fingers crossed* Apologies for the delays, but we're trying to work out as many issues beforehand as possible ^^v 5/6: The staff is...
    •  
Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

PICTORIALS

The stunning Song Hye Kyo effortlessly pulls off a variety of looks for 'Laneige'

Cosmetics brand 'Laneige' released a variety of stunning pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo, who took on various looks for the concept 'Day of an Actress.

To create different ambience for each lipstick color she donned, Song Hye Kyo changed her hairstyle and outfits accordingly.  For a soft, pinkish red tone, she let her hair down in loose waves while going for a natural appearance overall.  For a bolder red, she showed off a sexy pixie cut and black attire for an evening out. 

Which is your favorite look out of the ones below?

song-hye-kyo_1400688776_songhyekyo.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1400688776_songhyekyo2.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1400688777_songhyekyo3.jpg

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Look at Song Hye Kyo's face, her acting for this photo..much much 'drama' than ..her acting on screen:P:P:vicx::vicx:

6a19bd84jw1es0mjc7faij20hs0nradn.jpg

[ Famous Photographer=SHK's good friend?!

SHK making her co-stars....jealous on this photo!]

Edited by RoseS