Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Freshspring,i'm going to dreamland soon which of course is not really important for a day like today except if i can meet Takeshi in that land:D

The mc is very famous for his wit and hosting skills.He has hosted many big events and award shows too,recently he just hosted Golden horse award which is equivalent to Academy awards in US.If you remember,he was the one interviewing Hye Kyo when she came to Taiwan for TWW promotion.

i know all the kyonatics here will have a good night sleep to those country's time are night today coz of tons of pics and updates of Kyo's TC movie.. :-D :x and to those country's time falls on a day time today well have a nice day lurking this thread.. :-D

thanks @freshspring @khxy @Ngoc Chieu.. :-D ;-)

and thanks to all the chingus for updates.. :-D

hihi, freshspring dear :x  Thanks for the article link.  Here is the quick translation of it:

When Song Hye Kyo came to Taiwan to promote The Crossing, she was so busy that she didn't have time to eat.  When the reporter asked her what does she want to eat the most when she comes to Taiwan, she replied "I'm hungry.  I want to eat everything".  She also replied in Chinese "watermelon".  She wants to eat the light flavor of Taiwanese cuisine instead of the heavy, spicy flavor of Korean food.

Huang Xiao Ming asked a staff to go to his room to bring out the food that fans gave to give to Kyo to eat, from noodles to pepper rice cakes and there's even the famous sandwiches from Taichung.  Kyo could not help but laugh out loud when she heard that, very cute.  In the film, SHK and HXM had a romantic dance, but HXM was worried about stepping on her feet because SHK was not wearing shoes, if her feet was stepped on, it would be very painful.

In the film, Kyo was separated from her husband, came to Taiwan alone.  She met a doctor, played by Takeshi Kaneshiro.  They both met up in the wilderness alone, making people suspect their characters are having an affair.  Kyo said "my character and Takeshi's have empathy, self-evident, but the feelings for a husband and for a friend is different.

Gorgeous in white...Pretty in Blue... Smiles that brings happiness in our heart...
kudos @freshspring for your diligent hardwork to keep us updated,.
@khxy  and @hclover96 million thanks for the translations...@Ngoc Chieu your working for the tabs of TC on the box office list...you have to save energy and expect more numbers to be tabulated and add on the tabs.

@sfc12 absolutely i'll be one of those having a good night sleep after the whole day of lurking in this thread (hahaha) we're almost in 3000pages...
happy to see that Kyossi found a family far home, Director Woo' treated her as a daughter and seems that his wife and daughter also welcomes Kyo as a family member.. plus she become friends with HXM and TK..ZZY., Kyo acts comfortable with them and looks enjoying her time with her new family/friends... more photo's of Kyo to be added on my album collections...lucky me  to be part of this wonderful thread...and so grateful to everyone here.. 

URGENT! Song Hye Kyo, THROW...your blue long dress into.....WHERE? Not in the closet but into......TRASH CAN!!TRASH CAN!!!Last time you worn white long dress......look 'terrible' either....for your 'small&short ' body!!!!!Although...said, ...beautiful...but..they are WORST ...WORST!
WHO designed ...for those long dresses?If I know WHO&WHERE..., I will come and 'punch' to their face!!!!!!! Because...terrible ideas!

Your dress......Chinese's style...standing w/HXM.....so cheap design and look WORST also.At this time, your clothes designer's bad ideas....giving me an idea: they come from your HATER fans....!

Song Hye Kyo, is this 'embarrasing' for you......when I want to say....practice 'CAT WALK'..at the front of the mirror? Please, just 'a little'....your body....your shoulders.....your face...your head.....your neck......your chest......your legs.....!
Last word...please taking care your K-N-E-E-S....!And ...DO NOT ....'drunk'...!

Still-cuts for the movie, 'The Crossing,' reveal Song Hye Kyo in a wedding dress

On December 2, the producers of the Chinese film, 'The Crossing,' shared an update on Weibo. They wrote, "Today, 'The Crossing' started its official voyage. Did everyone buy the tickets that are being sold all over the world at the box office? It might be crowded so don't let go of your partner's hand and have a great time together!"

In addition, the producers have released still cut scenes from the movie where beautiful actress Song Hye Kyo is seen dressed in a wedding dress featuring an all-white veil that is cascading down her shoulders. Despite the outdated design of the dress, the actress beamed with elegance and grace. It is speculated that the particular still cut was taken from a wedding scene with Song Hye Kyo and Huang Xiaoming

Meanwhile, 'The Crossing,' featuring Song Hye Kyo, Huang Xiaoming, and Zhang Ziyi, premiered in Chinese theaters on December 2.

song-hye-kyo_1417552136_thecrossing.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/still-cuts-for-the-movie-the-crossing-reveal-song-hye-kyo-in-a-wedding-dress

You're welcome, Jolie and thanks so much for your constant updates.  Here is the translation for the article you posted.  It's quite funny :))

Tonight, breaking 5 million, The Crossing held its premiere at the Lutheran Village Roadshow, about 600 fans greeted HXM, SHK and TK, at the scene the climax of the fans' screaming was when TK appeared.  HXM's housewife fan shouted "I Love You", not to be outdone, a male fan immediately shouted "Takeshi, I Love You".  Takeshi turned his head over to that fan's direction and said "Thank You" :))

SHK said in Chinese "Hello, everyone.  I'm Song Hye Kyo, very happy to see you!  She recalled, at the age of 20, the first time she came to Taiwan to promote "AIMH", Taiwan fans have always been very enthusiastic towards her.  HXM is very happy to come to Taiwan, although every time he comes to Taiwan he will eat so much that he becomes fatter.