Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

id="title" Film industry eyes upcoming box office records

November 30, 2014
0019b91ec74f15e210f601.jpg

Actors Takeshi Kaneshiro, Tong Dawei, South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo, director John Woo, actress Zhang Ziyi, and Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming pose at the press conference for the premiere of their new movie "The Crossing" in Beijing, China, 27 November 2014. [Photo/Sohu.com]

China's rapidly expanding film industry is aiming to smash box office records the forthcoming film season with movies from the country's best homegrown talent.

The Spring Festival is a popular time for social activities. Every year a selection of films are screened during this "new year film season celebration".

Director John Woo's "The Crossing" will open the season on Dec. 2, followed by the release of around over 70 big-budget movies until the season ends with the Lantern Festival.

Last year, a record-breaking 180 million people spent 6.4 billion yuan (1 billion U.S. dollars) on 71 films in the corresponding period.

Critics and experts are upbeat this year will be a huge success, both in terms of profit and quality.

Major film makers, including Huayi Brothers, Huace Film & TV and Enlight Media, are actively promoting their films in the hope of becoming the carnival's top titles.

The success of the Chinese film industry has been attributed to the disposable income of the affluent class, who are willing to spend more on entertainment and leisure.

China boasts around 2,300 production houses, releasing some 700 movies every year, ranking third in the world in terms of production capacity.

Guest song4kim

WOW!!!gorgeousness and sexiness overload esp. in marie claire taiwan photoshoot!can't wait for the translation...thank you @ngoc for the source and our resident ms. Trans,@khxy & @hclover,tnx so much!we'll wait for ur trans guys!you are all daebak!

Guest song4kim

I didnt know she had that hourglass figure!she's oozing with sexy appeal right there...i will try that pose one of these days...hehehe :D

...@SusanC,lets do that pose together!...me on one side and you on the other side!

id="post-351554"Watch: New International Trailer for John Woo's Epic 'The Crossing'

by Ethan Anderton
November 20, 2014

The Crossing

Earlier this fall, we got a good look at John Woo's two-part romantic epic The Crossing starring Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye-kyo and more. We're still waiting to hear when the films will arrive in the United States, but the first part of this sprawling love story arrives on December 2nd in China, so one more international trailer has just surfaced. This looks like a truly massive undertaking for Woo, like a mix of Atonement and Titanic with some Saving Private Ryan thrown in there too. Is there a chance we'll see the first part of this film as one of the nominees for Best Foreign Film at the Oscars next year? It certainly looks like it. Watch!

Here's the new international trailer for John Woo's The Crossing (via SlashFilm):

Watch the first international teaser trailer for John Woo's The Crossing right here.

The Crossing is a two-part film directed by John Woo (Red Cliff, Windtalkers, Face/Off, Broken Arrow) and written by Hui-Ling Wang (Lust, Caution). The film follows intertwining love stories between three couples who make a fateful voyage on a ship fleeing China to Taiwan in the heart of revolutionary China in 1949. Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye-kyo, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Huang Xiaoming, Bowie Lam, Tong Dawei and Masami Nagasawa all star in the film with the first part hitting theaters in China on December 2nd and the second part arriving in May 2015. There's no word yet on when the film might hit theaters in the United States.

Marie Claire Taipei interview
From the end of the cloister, when she walked towards me and extended her hand to say hello. Her small stature riding on the height and light simply couldn't be ignored. Song Hye Kyo is not as soft/weak as you imagined, she is as tough as she can be, never retreating,till she soars on the screen.
Before the shooting begins, the photographer and I arrived at The Shilla presidential suite.
Song Hye Kyo walked from afar,i really thought of her like a milky and creamy Boston sandwich,at your first bite it gives you a savory and sweet  taste, just like the warmth and pureness she gives off in Autumn Love and The Gradmaster.
However, the reality is not as such.My impression of her is like a ginger candy,with a dose of Korean ginseng.There's some bitterness amidst the sweetness, the icing coated on the outside seems like the disguise.I could feel her bravery from the difficulties she has faced.After the icing melts, she began to say "I was really timid and shy when i was young, till now i only have a few good friends.2 from elementary school and 1 from high school.It was only till my career in entertainment industry that i got a chance to interact with people and talk about scripts.Of course, i am more outgoing now. I didn't intend to be in this business, just that i happened to win  a uniform modelling competition.I only love acting when i reached 30,i really like acting and is more responsible towards it."
" The entertainment industry in Korea is small, there's very few women-centered films.Sometimes when we know about a movie with women-centered plot, we would pay attention and try to grab it.But i would still study the character,whether it suits me, if all are good then i would definitely try my best.Just that in this particular matter, i am not greedy and never insist.I believe that we need to go with the flow, everyone has their own fate and lives.When i was young, i tried very hard to perform and meet so many people but after some time i would see whether this film is my forte, if it comes my way i would work hard to do well,if it's not mine, i would not be greedy."
"When i was young i didn't know my own temperament and character, now i know, probably 70% strong and 30% soft."
Regarding her character, Annie, in I Am Queen. "She is a queen of the city,she is pessimistic towards life and love. She broke up from her boyfriend of 8 years and she becomes more optimistic after her failed relationship.She is just like my own self-easy going, unrestrained and do what the heart desires."

"John Woo and i have approached this role for some time already, around 7 years. I knew Director Woo since 2007, i still remember the first time i went to Cannes for The Crossing in 2008. Director liked my performance in Hwang Jin Yi and asked me to join the cast.Due to some reasons, the shooting couldn't begin.After some time and a lot of preparations, i returned to the role and the shooting commenced."
" My scenes with Huang Xiao Ming are all great.i am looking forward to the scene after editing, my first dance with him. Takeshi gives me a calm and peaceful feeling.Frankly, most of the scenes in the movie are deep and layered.It's been a long time since i saw a movie with so much depth and  full of historical figures,it gives me a totally different feeling."
Not to mention the historical story of the movie that is not easy to interpret, as early as 7 years ago, she decided to enter into China market.A huge market,unfamiliar surroundings and different language, it seems too hard and too much to take.However, she is not afraid "I have met ZZY, Tony Leung and Zhang zhen  when i was shooting for The Grandmaster, so i am not unfamiliar with the cast and surroundings."
However, working in a foreign country,it requires you to have courage.Whenever she is homesick, she would call her mom.Whenever she misses Korean food, she would request for her assistant to buy some Korean side dishes to accompany Chinese dishes.When she was shooting I Am Queen, she went to Karaoke with Joe Cheng, no one understands Korean, but she just let her hair loose and sang SNSD's song.
Through thick and thin, the cast and crew became closer. " When we were shooting in Kenting,we heard that in a year there are approximately 300 days that the weather is good.However when we reached there, the whole week has been plagued by rain and it was cold so shooting couldn't commence. Everyone thought that shooting would only took up a day and we would return to Taipei the next day.Thus, all only brought one set of clothing so everyday we were wearing the same clothes and waited for shooting to begin."
" Outside from shooting, i still need to memorise my lines.So once filming ends, i do not have time to think about other things.For Mandarin script, all i can do is keep on practicing and memorizing.The moment i wake up, i would start practising.But to be able to memorize, i must know the basic Mandarin. On the location, i would interact more with the crew so my listening has improved.It's still okay if i stay in China for a long term,but once i go back to Korea, my Mandarin will regress."\
As she leaned against the couch in the presidential suite, the sun shone revealing her light brown hair,she continued to say" I am in my 30s now and i just found out the job that i love.I didn't do enough films in my 20s, i am a bit regretful,hopefully i can have more films in the future.However even as the years passed, i still face love and work with great enthusiasm.If you love, you must love hard.If you work, you must give your all.Just that now i haven't met the right person."
When i saw her publicly announcing her relationship with Hyun Bin till the news of them breaking up,it's just like a movie. I thought she's brave but instead she said "Everyone thinks that i am very open and dare to love but in fact paparazzi were the ones that broke the news ,i was not the one that announced it willingly. I was more stubborn during my younger years, when i am in love i would then realize this trait of mine.Love needs respect, i didn't know it when i was young.I just hope that my future partner will support me in whatever i wish to do so that i can do them well.And be patient and understanding."
I remembered the day of the shooting, we went in to the majestic restaurant.All crew were seating together .There were Korean bibimbap, Ginseng chicken, Italian pasta, sandwich all laid out on the table.But no one touched their cutlery, till Song Hye Kyo entered and sat at the middle, everyone then started to dig in.
Perhaps in a fairy tale,drama or a man's memory, Song Hye kyo is so pure and sweet like sugar.She has dreams and beautiful face.When combined with coffee or tea,she naturally gives off a sweet taste.In my eyes,whether she is deeply in love or devote herself to her work,just like sugar, after layers and layers, what left of her is strength.

Our dear girl marie claire china & taiwan interview is a little bit in contrast :D But of course we cant expect our girl to give hints c;

"When she was shooting I Am Queen, she went to Karaoke with Joe Cheng, no one understands Korean, but she just let her hair loose and sang SNSD's song."

our girl is so adorable <3 i wonder what she look like while singing the snsd song :D

Celebrity Skin And Beauty Secrets Revealed: What The Stars Do To Look Flawless

L'Oreal 01/23/12 06:29 PM ET

They never look haggard or drawn, even when they're running errands or driving around town. So how do celebrities manage to get that natural, everyday glow? We've got 10 celebrity skin secrets that might surprise you.

Rihanna With her relentless touring schedule and non-stop commitments, you'd assume Rihanna's healthy skin was the work of some miracle cream that somehow erases any signs of fatigue. Not so, says the star. She told InStyle Magazine that her amazing skin is down to two key elements, "Water and rest for my skin -- which helps the elasticity." Although, being 23 also helps with the elasticity.

Full text continues below slideshow -- find out the beauty secrets of the stars

Celebrity Skin Secrets Revealed

Load More

Lauren Conrad This reality star darling is partial to Proactiv, the heavily informercial-ed skincare line that's had a wide range of celebrity spokespeople, including Jessica Simpson, Jenna Fischer and Katy Perry. Conrad, 25, spoke to Seventeen Magazine about it: "I had bad skin in high school, but Proactiv's three-step system really works. I've been using it off and on for the past few years, but when I get lazy and stop, I totally break out."

Blake Lively Blake Lively is the first to admit that being a celebrity can be hard on your skin. But she has a solution: "What I do for a living, really, is wear makeup and have my hair done. Patricia Wexler's face wash completely cleared up my skin," she told MSN Lifestyle.

Emily Blunt Emily Blunt is a DIY darling when it comes to caring for her skin -- the classic beauty admitted to Allure Magazine she soaks her face in olive oil to get healthy, super-soft, ultra moisturized skin. You can create your own olive oil skincare regime at home, but be careful -- Olive oil can do more harm than good if you already have oily, acne-prone skin.

Song Hye-Kyo Her name might not be as familiar as the others, but Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo is one of the faces responsible for a huge beauty trend in Asia: the BB cream rage. When South Korean women discovered that the secret behind Song's seemingly flawless skin was BB cream, demand for the product skyrocketed. The multi-function cream moisturizes, evens out skin tone, brightens protects and treats skin, and provides a natural-looking glow. Song and actress Jeon Ji-Hyun are the poster-girls for BB cream in Asia, but look for the product to make waves in the US and Canada this year, where there is already demand among early adopters.

Christina Applegate With a new baby and an even newer TV show keeping her Up All Night, Christina Applegate probably needs all the help she can get when it comes to making her skin look healthy, refreshed and radiant. She recently told Cosmopolitan that she relies on La Mer cream (or Creme de la Mer) to do the trick, and she's not the only one; Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry and even Brad Pitt are said to be fans of the moisturizer. But you likely need a celebrity income to afford this expensive product -- a 2oz bottle can cost upwards of $250.

Gwyneth Paltrow Gwyneth Paltrow dishes most of her secrets of success on her website GOOP, and beauty is no exception. Paltrow recently admitted that she follows the skin advice of celebrity dermatologist Dr. Nicholas Perricone, who suggests clients eat two servings of fish per day and plenty of leafy greens to keep skin young and radiant. Of course, her glowing complexion isn't just down to healthy eating -- according to Us Magazine, she likes to indulge in $350 facials too.

Miranda Kerr As one of the world's most beautiful women, everyone pays attention when Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr dishes out beauty advice. Her latest addiction? "I love getting oxygen facials. That's my new thing," she admitted to Us Magazine. Oxygen facials, in which a mist of pure oxygen is used during the facial to rejuvenate and regenerate skin, have since become a popular service at spas across the world.

Christina Hendricks As the glamorous 'it' girl of the past few years, Mad Men star Christina Hendricks is probably becoming accustomed to spoiling herself. Case in point: "I recently used La Prairie's Cellular Power Infusion ($475) treatment. It was so amazing and I really noticed a change in my skin," she told Us Magazine of her most luxurious skin splurge.

Cate Blanchett Shooting a movie with Brad Pitt in the desert sounds pretty awesome, but it can be awful for your skin. When Cate Blanchett worked on Babel in Morocco a few years back, she combated the dust, dryness and long days with a moisturizer she swears by to maintain her porcelain complexion. "To restore hydration, I used SK-II's Skin Rebooster, my go-to airplane treatment," she told Marie Claire.

Julianne Moore With two kids afflicted with skin problems, Julianne Moore knows just how important using gentle skincare products is and nowadays, the gorgeous 51-year-old actress will only use products endorsed by the Natural Products Association (NPA.) "My two kids have eczema, so I have to be vigilant about what goes on their skin. It helps when I'm shopping to see the NPA's seal of approval -- the little green leaf," she told Marie Claire. NPA-approved products must be at least 95 percent natural and completly free of any toxic ingredients, so you can be confident they won't hard your skin

msriz said:
Our dear girl marie claire china & taiwan interview is a little bit in contrast  But of course we cant expect our girl to give hints 

I agree with you @mriz, knowing unni, she'll definitely not say anything with regards to her personal life. Too much privacy sometimes or most often than not cause a little misunderstanding and fanwars between shipping paradise but of course we need to understand and respect her/ their decision. That's how much we love her. We just have to patiently wait for their announcement sooner or later. Inspite of our differences and preferences for you,Our love for you, keep us binded here and patiently waiting for the right time when you're ready to divulge a little hints on your lovelife. Unni, I'll pray that God will give you enough courage to show or to announce to the whole world who you really love. For now, we will continue to love, support and patiently wait for God's time is the best time. Sarangheo. Stay happy,blessed,healthy and inlove. I believe in this saying that "Actions speaks louder than words". Lucky is that man who patiently wait for you for a very long time. Whoever he is, you are also lucky to have him, a very understanding and very patient lover. Most often than not, before you reach that state of happiness, there'll will always be a lot of sacrifices along the way. That's part of any relationship. Lucky are those who were able to surpass the trials. You are both lucky to have each other. Sarangheo unni. God Bless you and  all kyonatics.

Guest song4kim

I agree @MayaE...there may be contradictions here nd there,but in God's time...then we will know...i just hope my nanny skills will not be put to waste for too long...hehehe