Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@MayaE, as I know people cant log in Baidu for Hong Kong protest for this time :-/   Hic, hope there's nothing wrong in Taiwan for a succesful MPL there.

Kyo was so cute and energetic here. I understand why she desires the time when she was 20's
:x :x :x
L3O_tg.gif

Kyo ah, you are good-hearted, good things will come to you later. Just endure the difficulties for some more short time. I love you the way you are

@ticktockjuly i think that pic suitable w/ the lyrics of this song by Bruno Mars for Kyo.. ;-) :-D

And when you smile the whole world stop and stares for awhile cause girl you're amazing "Just The Way You Are" :x :x :x

@sfc, I know that song. A beautiful song is suitable for wedding background or love confession

"And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
"

Smiling is the sweetest and happiest thing in the world. :\"> :\"> :\">
ZbCRzM.gif

By the way, Kyo's bang looks so funny :| . Thanks God, the world has changed, Kyo changed her old bang too :D 

Hi @SusanC how are you chingu? Just want to know some updates for unnie's IAQ pc. I hope she will once again surpass this trial. I'm just wondering why some netizens are so unforgiving. If God forgives,why can't they? No one is perfect. Unnie already did her part. She's the breadwinner of her family. Let's make this world a better place for the sake of our children. Let's spread Peace and Love.

@SusanC @MayaE i think it's part of being a celebrity an A list star coz your very popular..some netizens have nothing to do w/ their lives and usually the people like that has a crab mentality they are pulling Kyo down coz of envious and insecurities.. >:)

but glad that Kyo don't pay much attention to that..coz she becomes stronger and firmer everyday to face those issues and intrigues against her..

stand still Kyo it's part of being a successful celebrity..stay as nice as you are were just here for you.. ;-) :-)

good morning kyonatics..have a nice day ahead.. :-D :-D

positive vibes for Kyo.. :-D ;-)

It seems like MPL had 2 days of screening events (9/30 and 10/1) in Taiwan and some lucky fans got to see the movie ahead of its official premiere on 10/3.  The reviews from the fans are very positive and basically said the same things, the movie is very heartwarming, the acting is flawless, be prepared to cry, etc.  There was one review that was pretty funny.  The guy said this movie is the first he saw in a movie theater that made him cry so much that he got cramps :))

92b79de2jw1ekuv6ssk91j20hs0hstbt.jpg

Guest sunflower91

Happy for MPL updates in Taiwan and Vietnam ! Thanks rubylia and hclover96 for the good news and hope to see more pics or videos from Taiwanese fans and to hear more positive reviews and feedbacks about this awesome movie.

Hi ngoc chieu Nguyen! For sure you are already super excited to see MPL, im so happy for you. Be there on the first day of showing and advertise to everyone to watch this heartwarming movie!

Really wish MPL will receive much love from Taiwan and Vietnam and hope we'll hear news soon from China and hopefully in Hongkong too.

I dunt know Kyo or Kyo's accountand operations suspended 1 year???hope someone can help me

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1002611956&plink=ORI 

thanks SusanC, sfc12, sunflower91  so much, I'm looking forward to in Vietnam but currently there is no specific schedule
thanks hclover96 for infor, I hope MPL will be successful in Taiwan

She worked with top caliber actors, Zhang Ziyi/Tony LeungCollaborated with highly acclaimed directors John Woo/ WK WaiIncluded in the much awaited epic movie The Crossing
The last drama TWTWB was a huge huge success (eventhough SHK was in hiatus for years)The last film MPL  reached OVER 1 million views (now shown overseas)
These negative attacks/petition is certainly laughable if not absurd

The cute gomsemari girl have come a long long way...

@ticktockjuly i remember..i think your right the smile is the sweetest gesture of a person especially Kyo that's why many ants surrounded her and everyone was magnitized because of her sweet smile.. :-D :-D :x :x