Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

Jennifer said: i'm so late with the fun...anyways, i am happy that KDW will be the male lead in hye kyo unnie's upcoming big screen project..haven't watch their first big screen team up camelia, though i didn't see personally their chemistry...but through your posts guys i feel like i knew KDW a little and i do believe the'yre the perfect combination/match/parents in this movie ( sorry to all who has his/her own bet for hye kyo unnie in this movie)...i hope its big SUCCESS...song hye kyo ssi really surprises us when this thread gets quite...love her so much :x :x :x

ria..i'm wondering where's freshpring dearest too... :-/ freshspring dear hello :-@ :-@ :-@ :P...ooh, and
chloebelle too ;;)

my a/c is acting weird lately :( anyway, it won't stop me hehe. not only us see her has a quality of princess-look, but mgt of J Estina too. congrats Kyo for being the muse of this pretigious brand. thanks everyone for the awesome sharings :x

Shanda, so happy to know condition of your son is going better .. N ƮҺªЙк'ς 4 share the jestina web so I know is a korean brand but had great reputation that had fannings sisters as their models.. Looking it others photo I see that she make different aura compare with others.. :-bd

But Hope someday she make photo with tiara too n also wear princesses gowns.. Love seeing it an really match with the tittle.. The Princess.. :-bd

@freshspring.. So happy to see you again here.. >:D<

And also chloebelle.. Me too, got delutional about that so ƮҺªЙк'ς hclover the lmh make it a little bit cooller.. :P just a liitle..

So JANUARY or maybe FEB (so she can rest a while ) please come sooner.. :x

freshspring: im glad ur back my dear  >:D<

shanda: im glad ur son is recovering...here's to his good health :-bd 

thanks all the wonderful SHKers for the updates and posts :*

Song Hye Gyo Poses for J.Estina Jewelry Photoshoot
janeyin2u December 5, 2013 3 Comments

dxsq.jpg

Actress Song Hye Gyo recently served as the model for the newest J.Estina jewelry photoshoot. The pictorial concept was “princess,” a term very suited to this lovely actress.

These pictures were taken to promote the J.Estina brand for their 2014 spring/summer collection. Following Dakota and Elle Fanning, Song Hye Gyo was picked to be the new face for this brand.

The actress looked elegant in nude tone makeup and plain clothing, setting off the jewelry designs very well.

A staff member said, “Song Hye Gyo is the type of actress who is so elegant, she possesses her own unique shining aura. She is not only a stylish icon in Korea. Fashionistas from all over the world are also gradually taking an interest in her.”

Song Hye Gyo will come back to the big screen with Kang Dong Won in a movie titled “My Palpitating Life.” The movie, based on a bestselling novel of the same name, is scheduled to be released in the beginning of next year.

201312593051buwhpup_T5_56359_59_20131205

201312593052e6knpup_T5_56360_59_20131205

source: soompi news

Guest kailoveskyo

Done watching Love for Sale.its kinda weird and I didnt understand wats happening..the most important is they are perfect for each other..excited for.their upcoming movie..#HyeDon

Thanks again @freshspring

Guest kailoveskyo

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[tvN E news] Behind the scenes of Song Hye Kyo in 2013 APAN

thanks for the clarification mieyan :D

kailoveskyo: thanks for the video :x

@lhjj: welcome to the SHG thread, Shinwa fan,i am one too :D As to ur ques,ah no i still havent got the chance to watch TGM..im sure Other Kyoers would have watched..but i heard the movie is mad awesome and Kyo has been greatly appreciated for her short yet powerful performance:)

Our girl has been mentioned by these gentlemen( i see the great Yoo jae suk too)...but duno on what context.Mr.Google is being incoherent as ever :-P Hope khxy or shanda dearie would help us with this :D

3y3m.jpg

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10155266

source: baidu,naver

good morning kyonatics
chloebelle dear, how i'd love to get & own one of hye kyo unnie's photobook too (can you help me, where i can buy it? please?) oh thank you, its nothing..needless to say i learn it in ww when hyun bin (ji oh) said to hye kyo (joon young) that she's thoughtless, and i don't want to be like that, hehehehe...wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS then, so can you join me again to our unfinished zooming project which i think the final step is too far?, hope not that far as i think..hehehehe...me? i've been bz this past few days cleaning & decorating our house and watching K dramas as always i'm already on the half ep of ww...and did u know? of all the k dramas i've watched so far ww is the only drama that makes me realize how boring my life is, for having No Boyfriend Since Birth, but to think it more deeply am not...but a part of my heart & mind says that i am...byaneh guys...oh well..maybe i was just brought by the drama too much..coz this ex real couple (right?) just portrayed their role very well, that's why out of the blue i just suddenly felt this...huhuhu ( just sharing) party?game? so where's the venue? heheheof course i'll watch camellia...so i guess ur bet is KDW for our dear girl? or only for team up? anyhow....easy easy i can feel you chloebelle..and i hate u for that, u make me feel thrill & excited to watch love for sale....i'm still inside in ww world, and i want to take slowly it & feel the every scenes here :)) heheheand thanks for the video ;)
thanks a lot chingus for the updates, vids & comments.. :D happy sunday to each an everyone...Godspeed :x

Thanks for the warm welcome ria19! OMG, I just saw your profile pic and your siggie, I LOVE BINKYO!! I think they should totally have another drama together, this time as the leads! They were beyond awesome in "AIMH." I was seriously rooting for them two to get together in the end. K, enough of that. LMAO. Back to my question above. Thanks for your answer! I need to find some time to watch that film. LOL. I just NEED to. I mean it's Tony Leung and SHK for goodness sakes! 

I just drop by, thanks for all warm welcomes and updates making me move :( :x, I will try to come back fully soon.

Here is fancam  capturing Huang Xiao Ming at Taiwan airport to film The crossing. ( it seems this morning)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XWC1Y2ZyVr8/?resourceId=228145_06_02_99

He was on the set in Shanghai in a recent day.
9d78cf30jw1ebbkp2xva0j20hs0buwfl.jpg

good evening kyonatics, kyorori,SHKers & etc.....
tnx a lot freshspring dear for the refreshing update of the crossing even if ur so bz, u still made time to post and update us >:D< ahh... ur so sweet :x
 and tnx a lot also khxy for the trans :D and nice meeting you lhjj :-h

Guest kailoveskyo

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Actors in drama "The heirs" of Lee Min Ho parodies Song Hye Kyo in TWTWB

Guest chloebelle

Jennifer said: good morning kyonatics
chloebelle dear, how i'd love to get & own one of hye kyo unnie's photobook too (can you help me, where i can buy it? please?) oh thank you, its nothing..needless to say i learn it in ww when hyun bin (ji oh) said to hye kyo (joon young) that she's thoughtless, and i don't want to be like that, hehehehe...wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS then, so can you join me again to our unfinished zooming project which i think the final step is too far?, hope not that far as i think..hehehehe...me? i've been bz this past few days cleaning & decorating our house and watching K dramas as always i'm already on the half ep of ww...and did u know? of all the k dramas i've watched so far ww is the only drama that makes me realize how boring my life is, for having No Boyfriend Since Birth, but to think it more deeply am not...but a part of my heart & mind says that i am...byaneh guys...oh well..maybe i was just brought by the drama too much..coz this ex real couple (right?) just portrayed their role very well, that's why out of the blue i just suddenly felt this...huhuhu ( just sharing) party?game? so where's the venue? heheheof course i'll watch camellia...so i guess ur bet is KDW for our dear girl? or only for team up? anyhow....easy easy i can feel you chloebelle..and i hate u for that, u make me feel thrill & excited to watch love for sale....i'm still inside in ww world, and i want to take slowly it & feel the every scenes here :)) heheheand thanks for the video ;)
thanks a lot chingus for the updates, vids & comments.. :D happy sunday to each an everyone...Godspeed :x