Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

mieyan and putriN: thanks chingus...wooho,our girl sure deserves the wanpan woman title... :-bd 

kim: what war is that dearie? regarding Kyo's costar?  :-S

beth: thanks a lot for the MV dear..its lovely..cant wait to see these two gorgeous souls together onscreen again :D

Omg the fan who made the following fanarts is sure after my heart...there dint pass a single day while watching the new drama "Heirs" without me thinking how cool it would be if Kim Woo bin and our Kyo does some project together...atleast some CF..doesnt matter if hes younger,hes very talented,looks manly enuf and our girl looks eternally young despite being in her early 30s..so i always used to fantasize about them working together and this blessed fan has added fuel to the already burning shipping fire by making these wonderful fanarts... :x ;;)

here we go :D

uod5.jpgwu2r.jpgrvhx.jpg1op6.jpgooiu.jpg

credits to the owner-baidu

I have no doubt that this year's SBS drama awards is going to be simply daebak!! this year is surely SBS's year with boatloads of popular and Hit dramas.. so it is to be expected that there will be competition for the best actor/actress awards too..

personally i think all these lovely ladies below deserve a big fat piece of the SBS award...they all gave great performances,but ofcourse itl be heavenly if our girl wins the biggest award of all..all the best to SHG :x :x

SBS drama award wars :) left to right- Lee bo young,Song hye gyo,Su ae,Gong yo jin

w6l4.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201312040539101111&ext=na

via naver

hello kyonatics...thanks a lot for the updates, comments,pics, fanarts and vid... :x :D
hi cocomhe, i haven't yet watch love for sale and just like you i'm curious too how the story goes in that movie, as hclover chingu and utkim unnie said its too short and a bit weird..but whatever it is, i'm still gonna watch it, later? coz i'm watching 2 dramas at a time now.. :)

Jennifer said: hello kyonatics...thanks a lot for the updates, comments,pics, fanarts and vid... :x :D
hi cocomhe, i haven't yet watch love for sale and just like you i'm curious too how the story goes in that movie, as hclover chingu and utkim unnie said its too short and a bit weird..but whatever it is, i'm still gonna watch it, later? coz i'm watching 2 dramas at a time now.. :)

Kang Don Won and Song Hye Kyo to play couple!

I am over the moon with this news!!! I have always been a fan of them since watching Camelia Love for Sale! And i'm really glad that they could work again for a movie and dish out all the preconceive notions of their. 'usually played' characters. :)

It has been a long time since I logged in here in Soompi and in sis Shanda's site. Though I am not really unupdated because I read every single post here and in O2 page.:)

I realy can't contain my happiness upon reading that these 2 will have another chance to work together.

Let's paaaaarty!

p.s. where is kyo right now? is she in the filming site of the crossing? i just miss seeing her. :)

Guest kailoveskyo

I have no doubt that this year's SBS drama awards is going to be simply daebak!! this year is surely SBS's year with boatloads of popular and Hit dramas.. so it is to be expected that there will be competition for the best actor/actress awards too..

personally i think all these lovely ladies below deserve a big fat piece of the SBS award...they all gave great performances,but ofcourse itl be heavenly if our girl wins the biggest award of all..all the best to SHG :x :x

SBS drama award wars :) left to right- Lee bo young,Song hye gyo,Su ae,Gong yo jin

w6l4.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201312040539101111&ext=na

via naver

Is it final? All girls? SHK for the win

Thanks mieyan for the heads up
Dong Da Wei will play a soldier while ZZY will play a prostitute.Huang Xiao Ming will be a Guomindang soldier while Kyo will play an heiress.Takeshi  ,ignoring the political and social discrimination, against all odds will fall in love with Masami .
These 3 couples will of course be on board of the ship and their lives will intertwined (just like the movie title "The Crossing"). As said in the article, ZZY's character has helped Takeshi's character before and on the other hand Takeshi has helped and  interact with Song Hye Kyo before.ZZY and Hye Kyo's fates and lives are in contrast with one another,one that has been living in "hell" and the other "heaven".After experiencing certain hardships/difficulties,their lives will be transformed.
John Woo's films are used to having many actions scenes but this time he has arranged 2 dance scenes.One whereby HXM and Hye Kyo will be dancing. "They dance attractively" John Woo said with a proud expression.They have filmed the "riot,sinking of ship" etc in Shanghai and will continue filming in Taiwan in January.
source:baidu and news.mtime

cocomhe said: Jennifer said: hello kyonatics...thanks a lot for the updates, comments,pics, fanarts and vid... :x :D

Thanks khxy and mieyan for the crossing updates...wow so HXM and SHG are gona dance? hmm mm,very exciting news indeed,doesnt hurt that the director himself has called it attractive...looking forward to seeing this dancing  8-> im glad to know Takeshi and Kyo will have scenes together,thou i wished they would have a romance track..well its alrite,we cant have everything after all   :P

Kang, Song Hye-kyo to star in new film

y1vm.jpg7ga6.jpg

For those waiting for the next work from top actors Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo, they will be starring in a new movie as a married couple.

The film, “Dugeun, Dugeun, My Life,” is about a couple who must watch their son suffering from progeria grow prematurely old. The film is based on the novel of the same name by Kim Ae-ran, the film’s distributor CJ E&M said Monday.

Lee Jay-yong, who is known for such films as “Actresses” (2009) will be directing.

The two actors will start filming early next year.

The movie is the 32-year-old Kang’s first film since completing his compulsory military service .It will be the 31-year-old Song’s first Korean work in a while, after having starred opposite Jo In-sung in a television drama this April titled “That Winter, the Wind Blows.”

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2013/12/386_147403.html

Kayloveskyo.. I saw n found it accidently.. But I forgot where I found it maybe on youtube or else.. Some said is only 15 or maybe 25 minutes ( •̃Šõяяy I forget the exact time ).. So as kim said is really short movie..

I suggest you see all the mv on youtube then gather it 2gether.. Or you can contact or message the uploader..

So •̃Šõяяy hope it can help.. ;)

Guest kailoveskyo

strawberry555 said: Kayloveskyo.. I saw n found it accidently.. But I forgot where I found it maybe on youtube or else.. Some said is only 15 or maybe 25 minutes ( •̃Šõяяy I forget the exact time ).. So as kim said is really short movie.. I suggest you see all the mv on youtube then gather it 2gether.. Or you can contact or message the uploader.. So •̃Šõяяy hope it can help.. ;)

kailoveskyo, you can try this link. I am not sure if it works though. I have a copy of Love for sale, unfortunately, i dun know how to upload ..bianeh . I watched the movie twice at least, still dun get it. Too complicated for me, but i do enjoy their chemistry onscreen though :P
http://siriithao.tumblr.com/post/49804184154/full-movie-love-for-sale-w-song-hye-kyo-kang

Thanks for the news of The crossing and and somehow i suddenly think The Crossing means also the stories of the couples whom their paths crosses at some points   :-/

strawberry , well, let's support our beloved Kyo. There is no reason to drag some fans's noise here :)

Well maybe this vid of the song from katy perry unconditionally is not related at all to shg.. But Love this lyrics of this songs..

I really deddicated this song for shg n all fans in this thread.. We just awesome isn't it ? We don't talked "dirty" on somebody if shg not win or being .. We just talks in average words..

Proud of you all.. Keep this forever. >:D<