Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@putrin sajangnim: then let me edit my post earlier....Yep, we are in drought season but we are heading to a more super mega drought season.. :D 
@hclover96: thanks for sharing that pic. I've zoom in but like you guys I couldn't find unni..She can be a ninja once she got tired of acting.. ;))

Guest Bettina1430292760

Hello Everybody!!Miss you all and TWTWB [-(  [-(.I have not watched any K drama after TWTWB.It has killed my desire to watch the latest dramas.Not one of them are up to par w/ TWTWB.Suits me well coz now I just have to rewatch all of SHKs old dramas:)Thanks for all the updates.I found this article fr. Sina.Seems old but I haven't seen it yet!Iam doing my voting and comes here to read all the updates everyday,hope evryones doing well and in health :x :x

class="postheadline"Cast of John Woo’s Romantic Epic “The Crossing” Revealed By Katrine on July 2, 2013

Cast of John Woo’s Romantic Epic “The Crossing” Revealed thumbnail 89 4 share1share1

An idea twenty years in the making, globally acclaimed director John Woo’s (吳宇森) latest project The Crossing <生死戀> will finally begin filming on July 6.

Despite the director’s many attempts at keeping details of the film secret, this week the cast list was leaked onto social media site Weibo. Besides previously confirmed stars Zhang Ziyi (章子怡), Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武), and Korean actress Song Hye Kyo (宋慧喬), the film will also include Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明), Tong Dawei (佟大為), Hong Kong actors Alex Fong (方中信), Bowie Lam (林保怡), and Taiwanese actor, Tony Yang (楊佑寧).

The post-World War II romantic epic is rumored to come in two parts, with the first part arriving in theaters at the end of 2014 and the second part in 2015. Scriptwriter Wang Hui Ling (王惠玲), who previously adapted the screenplays for Ang Lee (李安)’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon <臥虎藏龍>, and Lust, Caution <色戒>, is also on-board to pen the script for this movie.

The Crossing posterOften referred to as “The Chinese Titanic”, The Crossing is inspired by a true event that took place in 1949. Steamer Taiping was on its way from Shanghai to Keelung, Taiwan on January 27, 1949. It carried 1,500 passengers, many were refugees fleeing Communist China during the Chinese Civil War. Only approved of carrying 580 passengers, the steamer unfortunately hit a cargo boat en route and sank, leaving only about 50 survivors.

The Crossing will focus on the intertwining love stories of three couples and will span 60 years. Little is currently known about the characters, although reports claimed that Song Hye Kyo will play the daughter of a wealthy Shanghainese banker. Through a series of unfortunate events, she quickly learns to leave her spoiled and immature attitude behind.

The leaked cast list also revealed character names. Song Hye Kyo will play Zhou Yunfen, while Zhang Ziyi is cast as Yu Zhen, Takeshi Kaneshiro as Yan Shikun, Huang Xiaoming as Lei Yifang, Tong Dawei as Tong Daqing, Alex Fong as Captain Gu, and Bowie Lam as Yuan Pite.

Although previously announced, Taiwanese actor Chang Chen (張震), Louis Koo (古天樂), and mainland actor Zhang Hanyu (張 涵予) were not included in the leaked cast list. When asked for confirmation, the film company stated they will make an official announcement at a later time.

The Crossing has faced many obstacles since its introduction. John Woo first announced the film, then titled <1949>, at the Cannes Film Festival in 2008 with a tentative release date of December 2009. In early 2009 however, producer Terence Chang (張家振) announced that the project was cancelled due to copyright conflicts with the film’s publisher. Things took a favorable turn in 2012 when a mainland company bought the film’s rights and green-lit it for production. Last year, John Woo took several months of rest to recover from a tonsillar tumor, delaying filming further.

After nearly five years and several name changes (the film was once called Taiping Lun <太平輪>, and later The Crossing), John Woo will finally realize his vision when filming begins this weekend.

Source: Sina.com; Mtime.comScreendaily.com

This article is written by Katrine for JayneStars.com.

Guest Bettina1430292760

Sorry for misspells above:)Still sleepy!

@putriN....I love this picture of SHK.This would be an appropriate hairstyle for that era!

will she be sporting this hairstyle in "The Crossing" ? :D

dc

@Ria, I agree that SHK has the best side profile ever!!!She's just the most beautiful Asian actress for nothing...D!!

few snaps from baidu..SHK seriously has the best side profile everrr!!!! 

^hihello @JangRimi....... welcome here :D

@jjeennyy19, seems that to be a client to a prestigious agency UAA..... first and foremost, you must passed as a ninja  :))

@Bettina, since she has cut her hair short, and some associate her beauty with grace kelly, what about this ? fits the era too and her role as a daughter to a wealthy banker   ;;)

Picture004_zpsd5e5f29b.jpg

gk1_zpsc98d1494.jpg

dc

thanks everyone for the lovely sharings despite the drought  :D

Thanks to all dearies for updatings despite the drought season  :-* . Miss you all and good to be back to Kyo's home hehe.

It's good to see Ms Park with KDW, she seems to have fun. I think she will be on and off China while Kyo is filming and  Ms trans will for sure take good care of Kyo while Ms Park isn't there and for someone keke ...they seems to be soo close ever since.

46045940.jpg

Guest chloebelle

utkim,putriN,deabor,hclover96,khxy,jjeennyy19 and all other seniors,thanks so much for the wonderful updates... We are in drought season now,good thing life is much busier on my end now so it helps to pass the time till kyo is done with the crossing ... Oh by the way, utkim,I wonder about the girl in ford thunderbird tshirt,she looks like our dearie kyo,they can pass sister if kyo had one :D .... It's good that kyo has many good people around her,esp ms Park that has been so loyal.. Speaking about ms park,she finally unlocked her twitter Acc,so I made twitter Acc quick and follow her ....no new pic yet,just some statues,seems like in a temple,maybe in china .... Uhh ohh ms park accompanied KDW ? Hmmm maybe it's part of kyo's surprise? [-O<

Guest chloebelle

Reading the update that kyo filming with those cute kids,reminds me of her NG in bc card commercial...but hopefully no kid bites her hand like this cute boy :D This cute boy will regret it once he grows up,should have kissed this beautiful noona instead lollll

JangRimi: welcome to kyo's thread :D

Bettina: i agree,shes indeed the most beautiful asian actress  ;;)

Song Hye Gyo, Beauty That Beats Liang Chao Wei and Zhang Ziyi
Actress Song Hye Gyo showed off her beauty in 3 seconds in the teaser clip for the movie "Legend of Yip Man."

czc2.jpg

Actress Song Hye Gyo showed off her beauty in 3 seconds in the teaser clip for the movie "Legend of Yip Man."

The teaser for the movie "Legend of Yip Man" has been receiving much attention as soon as it was released online. Even though the clip is short, the majesty of the top actors and actresses can be felt.

Song Hye Gyo only came out for 3 seconds in the movie but her presence as a top Korean actress was shown. She revealed beauty that beat those of Liang Chao Wei and Zhang Ziyi, top actors of China.

This movie will be released on August 22.

Photo Credit: Online Community

© 2013 KpopStarz.com

Guest deaborj

chloebelle, I think the girl with "thunderbird" on her shirt is lee jin a former Fin.K.L. member but she's an actress now and is a very close friend of Kyo (much like a sister to her).....now that I mentioned that Lee Jin is a former member of Fin.K.L, I believe Hye Kyo are also close with the other members of Fin.K.L. like Ock Joo Hyun and Sung Yuri (i'm not sure though with Lee Hyori).  Sung Yuri is now the new host of Healing Camp (formerly hosted by Han Hye Jin)...which increases the possibility of Kyo appearing on Healing Camp...esp now that 2 people can convince her (Sung Yuri and Kim Jae Dong-remember him?).Hehehhehe. Hope they successfully convince Hye Kyo to appear on Healing Camp.  [-O< [-O< [-O<  

ps. Sung Yuri also appeared in Snow Queen where she co starred with the bedimpled cutie. (small world right?)  :D

another p.s Lee Jin, Hye Kyo and Han Hye Jin are the top 3 ulzzangs during their high school days.  ( ulzzangs are girls that gained popularity in school for being attractive, beautiful, good looking).  :D :D :D

I think now is the time for the cute mouses to make their moves on Kyo since the cat (ms park) is away. (hope takeshi is reading this.heheheheh) ---but since ms trans is there with Kyo, i'm sure she'll box the mouses out to protect Kyo in behalf of her other bedimpled boss. hehehe, me and my imagination.

happy weekend chinggus. :D :D

Guest chloebelle

deaborj dearie ..... Thank you so much for the info :D ...aha so she is Lee Jin,looks familiar hehe.... Good that they are so close and like sisters to each other hehe... Oh I do hope kyo will be on healing camp [-O< ... Sung yuri and Kim jae dong,Ajja Ajja fighting! I also wonder what would be the topic if kyo agrees to be in healing camp..this is so excited rite deaborj ;) oh I also hope kyo will appear in running man...that show is hilarious haha.... Hahaha so ms trans is also as strict as ms park? Oh boyyyy ottoke to make those chaperones go away for Lil while hahaha or maybe it's some of mom's rule too? Boyyy it's not easy to have such beautiful girl,isn't it haha.... Oooh whatta small world... Good chingu and ex namja film together .... Hmmmm awkward ...and hmmm possibility maybe? I read this but didn't feel to post.... But i guess its also good for us to know...well hopefully mr bedimpled also texted our dearie kyo,at least to say hi ... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/03/hyun-bin-admits-he-texted-secret-garden-co-star-ha-ji-won-after-he-was-discharged

Guest deaborj

chloebelle,I believe he did more than just text since he had to borrow ms trans a couple of times for his FM overseas :D:)>- :)>- :)>-

yup, it sure is a burden to have a beautiful daughter admired and adored by almost every alpha male (not to mention us women), now I realize how my mom felt when she was raising me.....ahehehehehe (feeling beautiful). :))

yup, I look forward to seeing her in running man, infinity challenge, mamma mia (with Kyo's mom [-O< ), Gag concert, 1 Night 2 Days (w/ cha tae hyun) ---if she could just appear in 1 or 2 of these variety shows would surely be a treat to all of us her fans after a long drought season. =P~ =P~ =P~

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Song Hye Gyo, Beauty That Beats Liang Chao Wei and Zhang Ziyi

88463-legend-of-yip-man-teaser-song-hye-legend of yip man teaser song hye gyo

Actress Song Hye Gyo showed off her beauty in 3 seconds in the teaser clip for the movie "Legend of Yip Man."

The teaser for the movie "Legend of Yip Man" has been receiving much attention as soon as it was released online. Even though the clip is short, the majesty of the top actors and actresses can be felt.

full article athttp://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/35726/20130726/legend-of-yip-man-teaser-song-hye-gyo.htm

July 26, 2013
Wong Kar-Wai's Kung Fu Flick Gets Simultaneous Korea-U.S. Release
The Chosun Ilbo
2013072601391_0.jpg

Wong Kar-wai's long-awaited new film "The Grandmaster" will be released in Korea and the U.S. simultaneously by major U.S. distributor Weinstein.
The release date of the movie starring Wong stalwart Tony Leung as well as Zhang Ziyi, Chang Chen and Korean star Song Hye-kyo is set for Aug. 22 in Korea and Aug. 23 in the U.S.
The film was given a special U.S. preview by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, which hosts the Oscars, at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills, California on Monday, with Wong and Zhang in attendance.
"The Grandmaster" is a stylish kung fu film which portrays the story of a grandmaster played by Tony Leung and two women who love him played by Zhang and Song. 
It was also selected as the opening film at the Berlin International Film Festival in February this year and the Chinese Film Festival held in Seoul and Busan last month, and racked up W56 billion (US$1=W1,117) in box office takings in China.

thanks everyone for the sharings. hope that TGM will be well received in Korea and US  :)

yeay.....  chief kim is back !   :D

really  NO updates on "The Crossing"   :(

.......... no news means good news ?   

Kyo Fighting !

pc10.jpg

thanks SHKyoers for constant updates, our thread is wonderful.
Yeah, ss Kim cameback :x and ss,putriN is always be here, we all can enjoy this thread fully love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

@deaborj, he he, I think Kim Jae Dong failed to invite SHK for ep 100th of Healing Camp. That ep showed on this 15th and the guest is another person, not Hye Kyo. This can be predictable ;)

Hope I don't miss any news of hers.

Actor Kim Kwon says in his interview today: " I really like SHK, especially because TWTWB drama. She is very pretty and wonderful"
source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130728n01532

2013-07-28 08:00 KST
1374944231_546863.jpg

iQszg8JhKRUnr.jpg