Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung go on a date in the snow

February 28, 2013 6:30 pm dkrogers

20130228_1362029972_78448100_1.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung and actress Song Hye Kyo will go on a date in the snow.

On the seventh episode of SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter The Wind Blows, which will air on February 28, Jo and Song couple and Kim Beom and A pink’s Jung Eun Ji couple will go on a double date.

In the pictures, Jo and Song are laying down on the snow while taking self portraits together. Kim and Jung are also having fun riding the sled together.

20130228_1362030014_13978100_1.jpg

The scene was taken at a ski resort in Gangwon-do. The four actors and actresses looked excited as if they went on a real vacation.

Since the preview for the seventh episode aired on February 27, many people are eagerly anticipating to see their romance on the beautiful snow field.

The series is a classic melodrama about humanity and true love. It is written by writer No Hee Kyung and produced by director Kim Kyu Tae.

20130228_1362029991_16025100_1.jpg

TV: That Winter
shknb_zps29b0d2e2.png

Article'That Winter' Song Hye Gyo-Jo In Sung, what it means to cry with your heart

Source: Mediaus via Nate

1. [+277, -8] Lee Yeon Hee, Jung Yunho, are you reading this??? SM really needs to stop making their kids act

2. [+286, -35] The original casting for this drama was Kim Tae Hee and Won Bin... This drama would've been a failure if for Kim Tae Hee

3. [+189, -8] Visual top, acting top ㅠㅠ

cr. : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/tv-that-winter.html
Still high with SHK's performance..Looking forward to tonight's episode... B-)

Guest malou1310

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNGwJnzYUCc&feature=player_embedded#!  oh dios mio can't wait till next week aaaaaaaaaaaaaa the best drama so farrrrr

just watch raw ep.6 another superb acting by uri Kyo

every line

delivered

Perfectly

the ratings are soaring really hope this time Kyo will get what she deserves in terms of award recognition 

I still think WW was an awesome drama its on my top 5 best kdrama's of all time believe me  i've watched more than 100+ kdrama's since 2002, but due to poor ratings both actors got nothing except each other lol

chao for now

keep the thread moving thanks always to everyone

• LOL 1

jjsweeter0211:you are the best! Girl...thank you for all the stilsl and gifs.I am giving you a big hug for you hard work...>:D< >:D< The last gifs,where her tears are almost falling down....the scene where she was asking her oppa  if she can trust him?It made me cry again :(( :((

freshspring & strawberry555:seems like SHK  fans are so awesome like her :-bd.That chicken soup and salad looks yummy ;)

Malou1310 and dramaqueen2: thanks for the video and recap of Ep7. [-O<

jjeennyy19:I am putting the translated version of the  above article re: SHK and JISs acting  (to cry with your heart) although the translation of the article sound funny:)Wish Shanda can trasnlate it for us:)[-O< :-*

That winter, Song Hye-Gyo-joins star, heart, crying Oh column of smoke

Media- SIC Article transfer to 2013-02-28 11: 32

32210_69148_3048.jpg 32210_69149_3056.jpg 32210_69150_312.jpg 32210_69151_318.jpg [blog] DUAI of entertainment topics

[Media 's] learning well, you need to know the line cry. but here the word ' good ' is a short, monotonous, in contrast to the words of one syllable, a fairly comprehensive meaning. 'Work hard, do your best, ' and that unlike the direction. it is the meaning of the expressions unrelenting glare even more. 'Well, better than him on the word ' fine strands are implicated.

The program, call the actors that play well in place, acting as an impromptu appearance often require a tear would. 'The smoke of God ' is only 10 seconds learning emotions were invited to hold the eye: after a bit of red wool., in the bloodshot eyes, long lashes tears dripping hanging on the horse. Then the MC and the studio audience are like a magic trick, albeit this amount, elastic with a sound of applause for a busy.

' 10 seconds, you need to know is a true performer, the line moved to tears, "moderately conservative looks standard, yet we are left to ripe, and it's a sensibility actor. He channeled that sensibility fast improvisation, in the idea that they caused more these days, I suppose. standards maybe keenly demanded of actors required conditions. the Rosary may give new ways that give the Hill, about feelings of only the faster flow and Isaac stretched the drama these days portraying yay skill is unlikely.

Unfortunately, shedding tears in a matter of 10 seconds, the ' well ' the word. 'Who is the most quickly shed a tear I ' confrontation of the actors is to the true performer named, it is difficult to agree on any emotion that comes to mind, of course, by falling tears and long, but does not set aside any situation, just press the stopwatch and simultaneously shed asked, want non-smoking stunts and the same.

Yesterday we ' that winter winds ' of Song Hye-Gyo and join to the ' well ' and crying, the smoke was able to find the best of answers rather than tears shed, scripted hard. snow – especially as it is not convincingly says, real tears, was postponed. They saw that scene and the viewers cried. even cry. force did not have to be immersed. Because they were crying in the heart rather than the head.

New wave was not put in front of this star couples chest. situation wasn't. We just need someone you can trust, o say, one would believe myself to be able to come and said it was the only. However, these brief remarks by Ambassador, Song Hye-Gyo and joins the province tears are sweet sick. their blushing every time you breathe with the nose tip to spread rough breathless saying cold more, they were tears spilled from one of the sorrow felt worse.

Their tears in the chest and was able to hear the blue dogs, life itself was a darkroom that eat feed of Oh Young was because, love their own lives at stake starts to love her some sewage is because I saw the agony of people joined in the first place with Song Hye-Gyo. solid and sophisticated smoke Oh young and Oh, all of the emotional state can viewers steadily forward.

Song Hye-Gyo and joins the Castle Oh young and Oh Soo's feelings even further until the parallel delay picking, breath in order to maximize the metabolism is not naebaetneun, as seen on any intention by walk, breathe, once three points. most couples from the silent several seconds by the time the timing after a shed, moved to the Ambassador is given to yourself. There is also one full of tears in the eyes, they come with their own character had written a nerve part of the emotions and feelings of the line was retained.

O young this way on the bottom, the number sits in the flop, oh oh, do not budungkyeo to the spirit and soothe the fact that no other drama that can be seen in the scene were Quake in decades of loneliness. tremble, and lived for the visually impaired and the wretched circumstances of her beloved man portraying a sad love had to assume the ghosting is the size. However, Song Hye-Gyo and joins the Castle grab her breasts, making five columns of smoke billowing viewers haunts after a long enough to feel the burden of the breasts look offshore. ".

Suddenly, from the mouth of the Song Hye-Gyo ' Huck ' sound was blunt and I pray he sounds pretty don't have to cry again, despite a scene in the law, the drama shows that look intact, despite the tears of a join so I'd help. I do not know which way to adjust different emotions, which would have to say, too, ended up without frills NG. Perhaps the Director's eye, even their Oh heat smoke comes out, it seemed to resonate anywhere.

Song Hye-Gyo and joins the province tears up shedding a tear and neuryeossseubnida. viewers and relaxed feeling of sympathy. loneliness and longing, despair and hope, faith and disbelief, anxiety and confidence, love and fear! All this emotion in one scene, one with tears, and did them only. 10 seconds, shed tears and shows obvious differences: now ' well ' luck to say, ' well ' crying the actors seemed to be able to make some clear criteria.

Popular culture about the racy sound bitter, refreshing just sounds http://topicasia.tistory.com/

-© Media (http://www.mediaus.co.kr) reprint and redistribution prohibited

DUAI rayinbkk@daum.net

@megbc8: that's so sweet of you..thanks.. :-*

kenjisam

said: just watch raw ep.6 another superb acting by uri Kyo

every line

delivered

Perfectly

the ratings are soaring really hope this time Kyo will get what she deserves in terms of award recognition 

I still think WW was an awesome drama its on my top 5 best kdrama's of all time believe me  i've watched more than 100+ kdrama's since 2002, but due to poor ratings both actors got nothing except each other lol

chao for now

keep the thread moving thanks always to everyone