Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

update on SHKs 20th Anniversary Fanmeet, for those who want to attend please read the information about the application

credit:as labeled

SHK featured on HK newspaper but don't have any idea what's the article all about , hope someone can translate the headline

credit:as labeled

• Like 7

The chance to get the ticket is really rare (150 for foreigner). What can i do now? i already scheduled my vacation, booked my ticket and my passport on set. Hope the good luck on me. Any one helps me to clarify the information to submit the application: i need to wait until 8:00P.M Seoul Time on the 13 of October to apply for the ticket? Thanks everyone. 

Wow!  Long time no post...So I would like to apologise in advance for this very long post.     

First, I am so glad to know that Kyo is going to have a fanmeet to celebrate her 20th year as an actress and her birthday.  After all the hardwork that she has done as an excellent actress, I think she really deserves to celebrate her 20 successful years in the industry.:heart:  

Just a bit sad that I wouldn't be able to attend her fanmeet due to work and location.  I really hope that she can have her fanmeets in other countries outside Korea too... *Sniffs*:cry: (Also hoping that Kyo is silently lurking in this thread and read my comment and decide to do fanmeets in other countries too....Please eonnie!!:wub:)

On 10/11/2016 at 0:00 AM, MasY said:

I'm sorry to say this here and also I'm sorry if I've offended someone.

Even after she wrote THAT on her private account, still some people are posting(reposting) about it. Do they really think she wrote THAT for her own followers?????  

As seeing some people intrude on her friends accounts to follow her comments made by her private account name... do they really think she would appreciate their such behaviors?????

I thought her fans are mature enough to act sensibly but I guess I'm wrong in some way. People are calling them 외퀴 or maybe us as a whole, her international fans. How embarrassing. 

The official for her fans, the private for herself, right????? Fans always claim "respect her privacy." But for some people, "except me!!!" Even though they claim they are fans of her, I think it doesn't mean they can do anything they want. I think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Anyway, sorry for my rant but I couldn't help...

*Something to clarify, that 'sponsor case' has nothing related to Hye Kyo's Fanmeeting. And the accused is a 26-year-old woman and she had stalked and written malicious comments on Hye Kyo since August, 2014 according to articles in Korean.

I also saw a picture circulating in IG that I think was reposted from Kyo's private account.  I definitely agree with you @MaSY, we fans should really need to be responsible also.  Let's be contented with what Kyo can show to us through her public IG and not dig deeper and stalk her to death just to get some juicy details about her private life.  Our Kyo also deserves a private and quiet life with her friends away from the limelight.   I am really saddened that there are fans that are still irresponsible. 

Just a little reminder, for us Kyo's fans, inorder for us to be more responsible let's "THINK BEFORE WE CLICK" this is not just to respect Kyo's private life but also to protect her from unwanted and unreliable news coming from these mushroom-like click bait sites lately. 

Let's keep the love coming for Kyo guys!  :heart::heart:

For those who are coming to Kyo's fanmeet,  enjoy your precious time with her!!! Have fun with our Goddess!!  :heart:

• Like 4

@van phan I think you should send a direct message to officialhyebaragi site in IG if it's really Seoul time..ANd don't forget their format for the comment so you could successfully register~~  Goodluck Eonnie!!!  I hope you can reserve a ticket for yourself!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, van phan said:

The chance to get the ticket is really rare (150 for foreigner). What can i do now? i already scheduled my vacation, booked my ticket and my passport on set. Hope the good luck on me. Any one helps me to clarify the information to submit the application: i need to wait until 8:00P.M Seoul Time on the 13 of October to apply for the ticket? Thanks everyone. 

First come first serve(ticket&seat), best wish to you and follow by step-step:neutral:

Seeming confusing........:crazy:

A/ Tickets, total 1,000(Koreans+Foreigners)

1/FIRST day: Oct. 13  

400 Koreans

150 Foreigners

2/SECOND day: Oct. 15

300 Koreans

150 Foreigners

B/Begin Oct. 13:

1/write your comment under OFFICIAL's post/*will be in Official Ins. *at 8:00 PM as a FIRST come......

2/FORM of comments:

-Name:

-Birthday(YYMMDD)  and

-last 4 numbers of phone

************OFFICIAL web.  tickets for Koreans fans   http://cafe.daum.net/hyekyoandhyebaragi

************OFFICIAL web. tickets for foreigner fans https://www.instagram.com/officialhyebaragi/

IMPORTANT, make sure informations(at comment) match with passport. Because fans will get ticket at gate=show passport

Shin Min Ah, Lee Young Ae, Song Hye Kyo, Moon Geun Young, Actress Who Leading as Special Looks Beautiful

They are the beautiful natured actress known representative of the Republic of Korea has been an inspiration to the masses.
1. Shin Min Ah is reported to have donated total of 1.4 billion Won in 8 years, even helped rebuild a school in Nepal. The donation help one collapsed school where a major earthquake in the 7th place were rebuilt.
2. Lee Young Ae reportedly donate 100 million won to 6.25 Veterans Military Academy children. Korean War Veterans father and a great influence of the Military Academy from veterans father-in-law. Last year, these concerts giraffe died defending their country - has also sponsored the 'Republic of Korea NCOs love more concerts Hero's' full costs 400 million won.
3. Song Hye Kyo is also spreading celebrity special precedence. Song Hye Kyo is mainly leading to an awakening of historical consciousness, such as South Korea Hangul Guide distributed abroad. In April, after being refused a Japanese war criminal enterprise 'Mitsubishi' car ads, making it China's Hunan Province, it donated the temporary Hangul only one copy of the Government's Guide Changsha. In August reportedly supports Korean Guide to Japan Utoro town.
Song Hye Kyo is from working comfort women yanggeumdeok grandmother dragged on Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, the Japanese occupation after the war crimes corporate advertising declined "for getting too armed decided Thank you 'is also accepts handwritten letter of thanks was also a hot topic.
4. Moon Geun Young is working out after the 13th of the preceding year. Moon has attracted public steadily donations for childhood cancer and a rare intractable disease patients since 2003 last year. Meanwhile donation amount reaches a whopping 900 million won. To commemorate her birthday on May 6 her fans collected 700 million won into donated project.

source:naver

14650046_1854118198155717_58594192945036                                                                                                                    credit @ ss couple fb                                                                                  

• Like 4

Thank you @Zaine and @RoseS for your information. I already set my alarm at 4:00 a.m to make sure that i wont miss a chance to apply for ticket. However, in the worse case, i still want to go, but i am not sure how many percentage i can get a ticket if i get in line in front of her Fan Meeting location (Coex Convention center). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, van phan said:

Thank you @Zaine and @RoseS for your information. I already set my alarm at 4:00 a.m to make sure that i wont miss a chance to apply for ticket. However, in the worse case, i still want to go, but i am not sure how many percentage i can get a ticket if i get in line in front of her Fan Meeting location (Coex Convention center). 

dear give us some info @ her FM pls ihope they will give you seat pray for you gogogo god bless

Song Hye Gyo is in no.1 spot.                                                                                                                                                                          

• Like 2

3 hours ago, van phan said:

I already set my alarm at 4:00 a.m to make sure that i wont miss a chance to apply for ticket

Smelling......you will got it:grin: Good luck! Remember, Korean time.... 

---OFFICIAL's NOTICE: Please set up your INSTRAGRAM as 'opened' first. If you make your ID closed, you will be excluded from the application.

--OFFICIAL's NOTICE:  Please make sure about this. -You should certify you IDENTITY with the photo of your PASSPORT. We will request you the photo when application is finished. Please keep this in your mind.

--Your seat will be assigned in the order of arrival. The sooner you write a comment, the better for your seat

Very very confusing:confused:=NOT clear notice=big mistake:angry:COUPLE FANS could not attend

OFFICIAL's rules=the goal to protect and respect SHK. All fans know and understand but maybe the notice make a confusing about WHO(fans) can attend at SHK's FM

1/ OFFICIAL's NOTICE:  We not allow COUPLE FANS(ex)songsongcp, wonkyocp fans...)

Question: COUPLE FANS could not attend......? But how can they recongnize WHO's Song Hye Kyo's fan(only) and WHO's SongSong Couple's fan?:crazy:

2/NOTICE suppose something like: Thank for supporting SHK but please DO NOT have any SIGN/PHOTO(about COUPLE, example: songsongcp, wonkyocp .....) 

sorry for English:smirk: [seems, OFFICIAL is missusing words]

Good luck @van phan :)

Now, I feel so bad for Hyebaragi staff members. They are only doing their best for this special fan meeting to be successful, enjoyable and memorable to EVERY SINGLE ONE of SHK fans who attends. But some people are complaining about a certain thing, even some are commenting at Hye Kyo's IG. It's not that I don't understand why they've got offended and feel treated unfairly.

In my personal opinion, Hyebaragi knew well before how some people would react against that statement and they would probably criticize Hyebaragi for being unfair or anything. Even so, Hyebaragi did that anyway. To be honest, as a fan of her, I feel very sad that Hyebaragi feel that statement has to be included. Under normal circumstances, Hyebaragi wouldn't be worried about such thing in the first place since people will purely and surely gather up for their love for SHK- to celebrate her 20th anniversary in career and her birthday.

In reality, I was surprised and somehow understand Hyebaragi's concerns as reading some comments about that statement. They sound like, at least to me, sorry to say this way but, some people need to be restricted or prohibited of doing certain actions/behaviors by other people..... means otherwise they would do anything they want at the event even though they know some other SHK fans may not appreciate those behaviors????? I could guess some people's various words and actions up until now made Hyebaragi nervous enough to write down that statement in order to avoid any kinds of troubles among SHK fans might happen during the actual event.

At last, I think the message from Hyebaragi with that statement is quite simple for Kyonatics, 

"Please come to this fan meeting as just SHK fan, with nothing else."

People can believe whatever they want to believe but it's not the right place to express their briefs. Just show your love for SHK.

It's Song Hye Kyo's fan meeting for Song Hye Kyo fans organized by Song Hye Kyo fan cafe, Hyebaragi !!!!! 

• Like 8

i don't see anything wrong with that if you are really a fan of her you should definitely will understand what is the hyebaragi means we have to respect it the rules and in the first place this is  a fanmeeting of Song Hye Gyo, i am sad because i miss this opportunity to meet her in person but its okay i am sure  their is more fanmeeting of her in the future and i make it sure that i wont miss that opportunity again, i hope someone here who will come to her FM will give us some info what is so happening in her FM. thank you guys for the updates i miss her so much have a nice day a head and be safe all god bless you all and all from Hyebaragi good work guys keep it up!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

i don't see anything wrong with that if you are really a fan of her you should definitely will understand what is the hyebaragi means we have to respectt the rules and in the first place this is  a fanmeeting of Soing Hye Gyo, i am sad because i miss this opportunity to meet her in person but its okay i am sure  their is more fanmeeting of her in the future and i make it sure that i wont miss that opportunity again, i hope someone here who will come to her FM will give us some info what is so happening in her FM. thank you guys for the updates i miss her so much have a nice day a head and be safe all god bless you all and all from Hyebaragi good work guys keep it up!

I also agree with hyperbaragi to avoid complex and unecessary or untoward incident.. JUST BE A SONG HYE KYO FAN WITH NO OTHER.BECAUSE ITS HER EVENT OK.

• Like 5

truly agree with your insights MasY , its nice seeing you in SHK thread again!  its really a pity that despite the hard work being done by Hybaragi just to make this 20th anniversary fanmeet possible they are now faced with criticisms especially from couple fans and there are fans who are expecting much and even making demands. the moment ive seen news about SHKs fanmeet confirmation I was already full of excitement and as SHK fan I would just adhere to whatever rules to be imposed by the ones who organized this event and just focus on how to get a ticket for this event.  with Hybaragi statement pertaining to couple fans  , I know most were offended and got the wrong message but I think Hybaragi do have reason and worry so they have no choice but to lay out such rules coz they know there are really some couple fans that are irresponsible spreading rumors as what happens in some SNS and are being picked up by  media.  but since this fanmeet is organized for SHK and for SHK fans , hope everyone will just follow and respect the organizers rules as they are just doing their best in making this fanmeet a wonderful treat to SHK fans! how nice of Hyebaragi to post this clarification about their "couple fan" statement , hope by this time fans got the message!

SHKs IG photo featured in Showbiz Korea

SHK for Esprit

• Like 12

Let us just wish for the success of this FM. It is very rare that she has one. And to be mired in misunderstanding and controversy is not a good start.  Feel bad for those that came to know of SHG because of couple/shipping or working on these dramas. They have to acknowledge part of her success is because of the team up/chemistry she developed with those guys she worked with before. It is part of why she got to 20 years in this business. Just my say on the matter. But it's their fanmeet you have to follow their rules. Let us just hope for a successful one and that SHG will be super happy on her fan meet celebration. 

• Like 8

Song Hye Kyo                                                                  

the most lovable face ive ever seen..

"she's really indeed the fairest of them all"                                                                                                                                 

2006_KTFT_EVER_SimpleStyle06.jpg2006_KTFT_EVER_SimpleStyle14.jpg2006_KTFT_EVER_SimpleStyle15.jpg2006_KTFT_EVER_SimpleStyle24.jpg         credit to owner

• Like 10