Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@dukesa1122 they did one two years ago but that was a 10 year special. I think the only hope is Baeksang and AAA, both these award ceremonies love lee Byunghyun and since his drama was a success it will probably sweep all the awards. Kyo and PBG might win popularity awards but that’s not the same . If she doesn’t work after this drama, I doubt we will see her again this year - she won’t attend award and doesn’t attend any events in Seoul. She will go back to being a hermit ninja. 

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

She will go back to being a hermit ninja. 

I admire and hate that about her. Really.

We won't have any updates. And she rarely post ig pictures that are personal anymore. Not like before :( 

Is BF considered 2018 drama or 2019? Mr. Sunshine is a 2018 drama right?

58 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Is BF considered 2018 drama or 2019? Mr. Sunshine is a 2018 drama right?

I think it depends on each award, if a drama was released after the award ceremony in 2018 then it will be considered for the 2019 edition. 

P.O says Kyo’s beauty is on another level on radio star.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000047507

I can’t find a video link, anyone have one? 

• Like 1

NEWS

Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  5 hours ago

P.O. says Song Hye Kyo's beauty is on another level

pojpg.jpg

Block B's P.O. shared how he was awestruck by Song Hye Kyo's beauty. 

On the January 16 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' P.O., Han Da GamYook Joong Wan, and Lee Tae Ri joined as the guests. 

P.O., who's currently starring in the tvN drama 'Boyfriend,' shared about the time he first met the female lead Song Hye Kyo. He said, "(Initially) We didn't have any scenes together but I got to do one with her." 

P.O. said, "She smiled at me and I couldn't continue my lines and just ended up smiling with her." He continued, "Wow.. seriously.. A doll was moving and talking. My heart pounded even more because I'm a fan of her."

MC Kim Gu Ra commented, "But you have seen many other pretty celebrities too." P.O. replied, "She's on a different level."

eejpg.jpgsource credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/po-says-song-hye-kyo-s-beauty-is-on-another-level
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I don't know if I am mistaken (someone please correct me if I am wrong) but slide 2 said that SHK as Cha Soo Hyn is going to wear the tiara on ep 13 of Encounter...or they make it ep 14? For what occassion?Wedding maybe?:wub: Oh my....can  I dream about that....:bawling:

credit to ig owner @sandra_alam

• Like 1

Watch: “Encounter” Shares All The Fun Behind The Scenes Of Park Bo Gum’s Serenade

Watch: “Encounter” Shares All The Fun Behind The ScenesOf Park Bo Gum’s Serenade

Jan 17, 2019
by J. K

The drama “Encounter” has revealed a making-of video that shows the cast filming a sweet scene!

In episode 11, Park Bo Gum’s character Kim Jin Hyuk serenaded his girlfriend Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) over the phone.

The behind-the-scenes clip begins with Park Bo Gum practicing by singing to a stuffed toy. He cracked everyone up on set with his dramatic rendition of the song, before Block B’s P.O (who plays his brother in the show) joined him for a hilarious duet. The clip reveals that their joking on set was the inspiration for how P.O’s character suddenly opens the door to join in the song in the episode.

Next, the video gives a look at Song Hye Kyo acting as Cha Soo Hyun, who’s supposed to be listening to her boyrfiend lovingly singing to her on the phone. Instead, she was on a separate set where a lighting director is the one doing the singing with his deep voice. While Song Hye Kyo initially grins as though she’s hearing Park Bo Gum instead, she ends up bursting out laughing at the situation, and the whole set erupts in laughter.

“This is my happiest day,” she said. “I had to find the time to say my lines, but it wasn’t the right note…” She then said, “Lighting director, you’re the best!”

The clip also includes some fun clips of Park Bo Gum getting behind the camera himself. It reveals that in the scene where Kim Jin Hyuk was taking a photo of their shoes, the footage they used was really filmed by Park Bo Gum. In addition, he also excitedly showed off his couple ring on the office set.

Watch the behind-the-scenes video below!

Get caught up with “Encounter” by watching the latest episode here....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1293865wpp/watch-encounter-shares-fun-behind-scenes-park-bo-gums-serenade

• Like 2

'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo, a beautiful graduation picture even if I look again "Mother's beauty certified properly"

Enter the article 2019.01.17 at 10:07 am

'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo, a beautiful graduation photo, even if you look again "Mother's beauty certified properly" ... Park Sookmyung confession 'silence'
[Seoul economy] 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo past photos attract attention. 
Recently, Song Hye Kyo's past photos have come up in an online community. 
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo looks like his school days, and looks and looks like the present. 
It is a photograph certifying that it is mother beauty. 
On the other hand, tears shed on Song Hye Kyo (Cha Seo Hyun) in the 13th episode of TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae / director Park Shin-woo) 
In the broadcast, Cha Soo-hyun went one step closer to Kim Jin-hyuk (Bo-bo-gum) in the courage but Cha-Soo Hyun, 
Also, in the confession of Kim Jin-hyuk who wants to live together for a long time, Cha Soo-hyun avoided the answer and caused the sadness to look at the bouquet he gave. 
[Photo = Capture Online Community]
/ Hong Jun-sun, reporter hjs011@sedaily.com....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003487885

Credit dramamilk_

@dukesa1122 @ahdrianaa About the awards, I was completely upset and disappointed with those awarding ceremony that snubbed Kyo's brilliant portrayal as Dr. KMY in DOTS 2016!!!:angry::angry::tears:

These Korean award-giving-bodies that snubbed Kyo's acting in DOTS!!:thumbsdown::rage:

BAA, SIDA, KDA, APAN,AAA and other award giving bodies in Korea

Thankfully, KBS finally recognized her acting in DOTS and won grand prize daesang! :heart: Kyo also won best actress in soompi awards through voting!:thumbsup::wub:

• Like 3

I could say so much about the double standards at award but I would get into so much trouble.

@caileysmiley all credit for that daesang goes to the fans, they kept writing to KBS. Earlier that year even KBS was pretty shady, they acted

like it was just SJK’s show. Remember that news interview where they kept making SJK choose women other than Kyo. :huh: It’s only over time that they realized Kyo’s worth. 

Raymond Chae sent her a coffee truck and her other friends sent her churros, she has got such a good and supportive group of friends. 

• Like 5

@ahdrianaa That's what I don't like in k-ent! They're more into k-actors than k-actresses, they should give fair treatment for both sides, not one-sided only you know! :smirk::rage:

..... Yes, credit to all Kyonatics worldwide indeed for undying support for our beloved Kyo! :heart:

@ahdrianaa how sweet and very supportive of Kyo's circle of friends for supporting their beloved sister/bff , yay!:wub:

Now, PHS, I'm still waiting for his turn! :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

@caileysmiley  Park Minju , Iljung Lee and Ansunghee sent the coffee cart. Studio concrete friend circle. 

The double standards are mainly against korean drama actresses, which is weird because korean dramas probably create the maximum revenue in the economy. 

Aww, Studio Concrete squad so sweet:wub:

-----

Grrrt, it's awfully weird indeed!:rage: