Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Haters gonna be haters...

Don't fight it directly.. Let the time approve it.. Is gonna payback.. All goes around will come around.. Everyone will pay for what they said n do.. I wonder how haters in real life.. Is easy but really if you do good then earn good n if you bad talking then you'll be in that positions too

It one said the haters only hate the one that he/she that in front of them .. They want that in inner heart they wanna be wether as itself or as their idol achievement

I always believe that if shg can take it positively it can be a "power" to gaining more attentions in the opposite way.. It take risks.. But some holywood/us actress able to do that.. Is depend on her agents to "build" it..  Only that really cross the line that have to be take action but if only bash talking, you only loosing time n energy to bash it back.. Not worth it.. You'll maybe surprise n maybe the haters dun realize it but it can make the circle fans around her become more solid or maybe gaining a new fans.. 

Like many actress n actor in d world can proof that let the negativity be that .. N we just keeping doing the best .. Is gonna payback.. All goes around will come around.. 

Let it be.. Let the haters keep do that n we just keep on posting the good vibe n in the end is only the good that win.. Sometimes the bad comment can make someone eager to more knowing about it.. 

Is always a positivity even in a hard one.. :heart:

• Like 5

Over cuteness  photos, cant get enough.   Thank you @sunflower91_

The scene Kyo entering  SUBWAY  , and ordered club sandwiches  , the staff says “your prettier  in person “ ..

Geeezz the dialogue so real.   

Another  awesome  shot  of SHK ,with the veil and the wind,  oh man  that  must be an angel.

• Like 6

well I guess SHK is super happy with the way things are for her latest drama , first DoTs garnered the highest rating on its timeslot for its pilot and 2nd episode, it receive much love from the viewers and critics as well, and its doing good both in Korea and China ! just hope the drama viewers will show their support til its final episode!

see the smile in SHKs face, definitely its a very much positive aura that she exudes!

ed97c81bjw1f1f4jg17abj20zk0k0jwk.jpg

ed97c81bjw1f1f4jazvg3j20zk0k0wju.jpg

12783405_844751625670512_1266653074_n.jp

credit:owner of pic

• Like 14

http://english.cri.cn/12394/2016/02/27/4182s918194.htm

"Descendants of the Sun" Debuts with Strong Viewership
   2016-02-27 08:01:41    CRIENGLISH.com      Web Editor: Yang Tiantian

b8bdc937db6a40e2be56e49b44c13d60.jpg

A poster of "Descendants of the Sun". [Photo: baike.baidu.com]

South Korean TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" is off to a strong start in both China and South Korea since it hit small screens on Thursday.

Meanwhile, it's also the first time that viewers from both countries can enjoy the TV series airing simultaneously.

In South Korea, the premiere viewership rating of the drama was as high as 14.3%, meaning the drama will become the winner for premiere viewership in the country in the past two 2 years.

While in China, the drama gained video views of over 30 million on opening and ranks one of the Top 3 trenind topics for the past 20 hours on Sina Weibo.

The 16-episodes drama stars South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo who first gained popularity among Chinese audiences through her 2004 TV series "Full House".

With the plot scene set in the war-torn country, the drama features a love story between a UN peacekeeping troop's captain and a volunteer doctor.

Different from the live-shoot production format that characterizes most Korean dramas, this TV series was fully pre-produced before airing.

The show is now airing on China's online video platform iQiyi.com at 9 p.m. every Wednesday and Thursday, the same time as on South Korean KBS 2TV.

http://www.askkpop.com/article/quot-Descendants-of-the-Sun-quot/#.VtMjYJMrKL8

"Descendants of the Sun"  in  News

Backby:  dongie  on  February 26, 2016 12:00 AM

Hold on to your hats and other detachable wearables, because "Descendants of the Sun" is coming, almost a year after it first got viewers excited over its existence. The drama is a fully pre-produced work partially filmed in Greece and features a powerhouse hallyu-fueled cast and crew. Expectations are high and emotions even higher. Are you all ready for the big reveal?

Premise

Captain Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) of the UN peacekeeping troops and doctor Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) meet when they are dispatched to a war-stricken country. The series depicts the struggle of its characters and their romance developing under dire conditions.

The Worrying

"Descendants of the Sun""Descendants of the Sun"

Pre-production Precedent

It is no secret that full pre-production has not done well for Korean drama in the past. Audiences are very used to having control and creators to providing it, but it is a whole other ball game when that influence is nearly eradicated. On the other hand, partially pre-produced shows are a rising cable format and many of those dramas do well commercially and in building a fan base.

War and Love

Why make love and not war when you can combine both and get the most drama you can out of them? Combining genres and especially combining romance with others has been a tricky thing in Dramaland. Romance more often than not takes over while most intense situations are trivialized. If the series pulls the mix off well though, keep some tissues, some ice cream and a fluffy pet nearby. You will likely need all of them.

The Reassuring

"Descendants of the Sun"

Pre-Production Quality

WriterKim Eun-sookmight not be everyone's favorite (confession: Yours truly included), but you know pre-production is tempting when even someone who had previously said they would never do it gives it a go. Pre-production offers the time and focus necessary to do creative work, which cannot and should not be churned out under pressure. If the creators used that time well, we are in for quite a ride.

Capable Cast

Hallyu-fame is good, but not every commercially successful star can handle demanding roles.Song Hye-kyo,Kim Ji-won-I,Song Joong-kiandJin Gooare all actors who have dealt with different types of roles and, along with many from the supporting cast, are skilled in what they do. Dramas after popularity often forget talent is a big deal, so it is most reassuring to see this is not the case here.

Final Thoughts

It is difficult not to get excited about such a big project and one important to the Korean drama industry and its future approach to a much needed change in the production format. It is also even more nerve-racking. Still, "Descendants of the Sun" promises romance, action and even some nice eye-candy (the human and location kind), so assuming it delivers that, we are golden.

"Descendants of the Sun" begins its run on February 24th and will air every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m., on KBS2."Descendants of the Sun"

Eng. sub.

KBSEntertain,DOTS casts interview,  2nd video, korean, 2016/02/27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AvrYx_TSMQ

Dramaland in Review #2

Feb. 28, 2016
by: Raine

Hello universe. Let’s check out what I’ve been watching and hear a couple of rants and raves. This week we’ll be looking into Descendants of the Sun, Moorim School, One More Happy Ending, Come Back, Ahjusshi, and Cheese in the Trap. I don’t want this to just be about my not-so-humble-opinion, but I’ve love for y’all RD fans to chime in and give your 2-cents.

dots 1

Oh man, oh man, oh man. I’m totally digging this show. Sure, there’s stuff I dislike, but for the most part, the hype was worth it. It came in at 14.3% and 15.5% for episodes 1 and 2 respectively. Hot diggity.

Song Joong-ki is still the master of emotional tension. Song Hye-gyo is all woman and woman power. Onew is 100% adorakable. Jin Goo pulls of stoic and dry humor amazingly well. We haven’t see enough of Kim Ji-won for me to judge. Holding out.

Production value: Holy money, Batman! *13 billion won**cough**DAYUM* This is one slick show! Fight scene choreography, video editing, lighting, sound, smoke, ‘splosions, gunfire, lighting, thoughtout frame compositions. You name it. It’s just insanely pretty and wow. You can TELL that there was time.

Plot: We know it from the previews. It’s interesting. I like that the romance takes centerstage immediately and that, like real people and real adults, there is physical attraction (’cause who wouldn’t want to do either of the Song-Song couple?), honesty, realistically approaching values and relationships. The first episode was pretty high intensity and the second focused on emotional development. I liked that both episodes had two very different feelings. It allowed us to see the different aspects of the characters and how those mingle to create what will sure to be a high-intensity drama. I don’t much care for girl battles (i.e. Mo-yeon and the other doctor) but that kind of stuff happens all the time. I know, I’ve been on the receiving end of bitchy.

Characters: Loving Si-jin’s goofy, playful personality that coincides with his serious dedication to his country, his people, and his uniform. He and Jin Goo are a beautiful friendship, especially since Jin Goo ISN’T a side kick. He does things on his own terms. He helped Gi-beom. He deals with his own life. He’s separate from Si-jin and not there to pander to him and make fangirls swoon over Song Joong-ki. Mo-yeon is KICKASS. She’s smart, competent, and don’t take no richard simmons from anybody. She has a fiery temper, and willingness to admit she was wrong. I LOVE that in characters. I also love the doctors and nurses around Mo-yeon, they have such a great rapport, and although we haven’t met them individually, Si-jin’s soldiers definitely have his back.

Some not so good stuff: Although I KNOW that the fight between Si-jin and the American leader was to test each other out and prove that they can work with each other, I hate how Americans are always portrayed as jerks. I dislike the racial slurs used as an instigator. But mostly, I would love if Americans (as an American myself) were portrayed in a friendlier light. I’m not saying my country or my people is perfect and that tensions that the US cause aren’t GREAT plot fodder, but I would like it if a couple of American portrayals were nice. Also, the blasting of the OST (although good) is just so overbearing. And sometimes the editing is very cheesy with the swooshing of fabric and angelic light and eyes meeting.

I can’t wait for the next episodes. Why am I covering this drama live? It’s going to be torture. Oh my heart. Song Joong-ki, come make me feel better!

Check out my HanCinema reviews: 1, 2

https://raine0211.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/dramaland-in-review-2/

@sunflower91_ So true. Especially in dramabeans, a lot of people there were saying that they don't like how SHK acts. Blank and expressionless. I do believe that we are all entitled to our own opinion, so we can't do anything about others' opinions. However, it's a different story when I read a comment saying that Hye Kyo acts blankly just by watching the trailer and even saying that Kim Ji Won acts better just by trailer alone. I was so pissed, I stopped following Dramabeans altogether. It was obvious that their opinions were just out of sheer dislike and not objectively. They should have watch the episodes first before judging. Anyway, SHK is doing brilliantly in DOTS. and she looks DIVINE at the same time, I know the haters will look for reasons to hate even if they can't find any. Hey Kyo unnie fighting!!!:)

• Like 8

They can only monitor the viewers rating in small screens, of South korea and China ,  so what about  international fans in  Vietnam, US, Singapore , HK,  Phils. and other countries  whos watching this drama , in Viki, dramacrazy, tiveee and other website portals out there????  meaning the numbers are higher, not only 14.3 and 15.5 % respectively ..am I right?

@miss_shady_xv  watch on this link 

http://www.tiveee.com/ep/descendants_of_the_sun/?ep=2 

fasten your seatbelt and join the ride, hop in be on board and enjoy 

be amazed with the funny antics, of the pretty Dr. KangMY , shes a kickass and a badass  :)

• Like 3

hi crixa! I do agree with your thoughts about those who bash SHK for her acting style , well they have the freedom to voice out their opinion  but the best we can do is just ignore them coz they  are just mere fans also of other k stars so in their eyes their idol is only the best , wow how can they judge the actress talent just by the trailer alone as if they are better of than the drama director/PD who handles the actor/actresses on how they act , the moment that the scene is finalized it means that the PD approve of the actors kind of acting. the comparison with other actress or the what if their idol take SHKs role  is simply brought about by fans being bias .

well see more of SHKs awesome talent in bringing out Dr Kang Mo Yeon character

61e7f4aajw1f1clg21cnng208k05fkjm.gif

61e7f4aajw1f1clg38n9gg209005f1l0.gif

61e7f4aajw1f1clg9ie6xg208k05fx6z.gif

61e7f4aajw1f1clg6l0g2g208y05fe87.gif

61e7f4aajw1f1clfpywvqg208z05f7wk.gif

credit:weibo

btw SHK updated her IG with a beautiful view of the Greek island where they filmed DoTs most likely she is giving us hint that the episode with this backdrop will likely to be seen in the upcoming episode 3 to 4 this week.  2 more sleep to go!

d397bfa9gw1f1g88obgblj20ku0vsn26.jpg

• Like 9

@sunflower91_ Yes. I'm pretty sure Hye Kyo will portray Kang Mo Yeon flawlessly throughout the entire series. I don't know why they are being negative towards SHK. Some were even saying that SHK and SJK has no chemistry. and their basis was the press conference. They said they were awkward to each other and and there was a comment saying, SJK looks like he want to run away from SHK. I was so furious when I read that. SHK has always been like that. She doesn't act too friendly with male co-stars because there will be negative write ups again. She has always been reserved. As a fellow SHK fan, I discouraged you to follow Dramabeans. You can still follow with other articles but don't click articles with SHK in it or else you'll get your heart broken. :tears:

• Like 4

Dearies , why care the haters? haters will always be haters :P . I guess they can eat their words for saying Kyo looks like ahjuma for JK...Heck, they are like couple in heaven for me :P . 

I thot Kyo and SJK are very good in the drama and i love her charater in here, probably my most fav character...somehow reminding of FH, but more smarter and fierce..I love it and i love SJK's character as well..an alpha male lead , but not a jerk. I hope the best for Dots. Fighting!

• Like 8

yes that's right crixa , stay away from blogs /articles that bash SHK brought about by their envious motive and worshipper of other k actresses coz in our end we no more about SHK and no matter what we are here to support her always!

nice to see you utkim dropping by , truly agree with you SHK and SJK do have an amazing chemistry and so love the way their lovestory unfolds and the way the acted their roles , its just too perfect for them.  its undeniable that SHKs role here is the matured version of Han Ji Eun which she even mentioned before . she still have that certain cuteness in some scenes yet a toughie also in other scene , really happy to see her tackle roles like this  a far cry from her usual pitiful character.

here's more of Dr Kang Mo Yeon

tumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo1_400.giftumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo2_400.gif

tumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo9_400.giftumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo6_400.gif

tumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo8_400.giftumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo4_400.gif

tumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo5_400.giftumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo3_400.gif

credit:salinee

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, sunflower91_ said:

soyes that's right crixa , stay away from blogs /articles that bash SHK brought about by their envious motive and worshipper of other k actresses coz in our end we no more about SHK and no matter what we are here to support her always!

nice to see you utkim dropping by , truly agree with you SHK and SJK do have an amazing chemistry and so love the way their lovestory unfolds and the way the acted their roles , its just too perfect for them.  its undeniable that SHKs role here is the matured version of Han Ji Eun which she even mentioned before . she still have that certain cuteness in some scenes yet a toughie also in other scene , really happy to see her tackle roles like this  a far cry from her usual pitiful character.

here's more of Dr Kang Mo Yeon

tumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo1_400.giftumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo2_400.gif

tumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo9_400.giftumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo6_400.gif

tumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo8_400.giftumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo4_400.gif

tumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo5_400.giftumblr_o37r7kuYbS1sq7hzoo3_400.gif

credit:salinee

So cute and adorable is our Princess. Love her ♡♡ Love DoTs.  

Imo. Do not waste your time and energy on the haters. 

Our love for SHK is evergreen.

• Like 7

this is the translated version of an Osen article regarding the ranking of DoTs for non-cable channels and take note of the netizens comments below :

translation courtesy of tw20127 for DoTs thread:

"Descendants of the Sun" is ranked number 1 hot topic, the first time in 15 weeks for non-cable channels. According to data reported by Gooddata Corporation, KBS Wed/Thursday drama "Descendants of the Sun", with 22.9% was ranked number 1. The first place was held by tvN dramas for 15 consecutive weeks until Descendants of the Sun took its place, which attracted widespread attention. 

The top five are:

1. KBS Descendants of the Sun 22.9% 

2. tvN Cheese in the Trap 17.1%

3. tvN Signal 12.8%

4. SBS Come Back Mister 7.4%

5. SBS Six Flying Dragons 7.2%

Knetizens comments regarding this report:

[+3027 -125} This is the power of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

[+2618 -61] This is not because of KBS. This is due to SJK, SHK, and KES's power.

[+2265 -77] This is because this drama is SJK and SHK's first drama in a long time.

[+2572 -190] To be honest this is because of SJK, SHK, and KES's star power. Can't be compared to tvN's dramas.

[+1772 -109] Does tvN not have any Wed/Thur drama?

This is is amazing! DoTs is getting popular not only in Korea but in China as well. Even though watching on iQiyi website requires paid membership, the drama has already achieved 70 million views this week! 

well guys take note of netizens comments now for sure those antis were outnumbered already just by looking the up plus 

happy that SHK is part of this drama , congratulations to her and the rest of DoTs team , they all did a very good job that contributes the success of this drama

676294f3gw1f1g73hgwwkg20b906bb2b.gif

a73d089cgw1f1fxooqybfj20a0079q3l.jpg

Spoiler

9ff9bbf4jw1f1bj1atjbhj20fa17hq65.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 16

when I saw this on websta i cant help wondering if this could really happen in the future, it remain to be seen , guys what's your thought on this????? is it possible?????

12728613_1681801468703251_1994718626_n.j

LOL..this is ridiculous  Btw, are you guys agree if Lee Kwang Soo became a partner of Hye Kyo in her next drama.?? 

credit:songyekyozone /owner of pic

a beautiful angel indeed , the role of Dr KMY brings out the best of SHK!

12716893_461488884036653_662042757_n.jpg

12783249_573343539514548_1029945017_n.jp

credit:SHKdc /songhyekyozone

Spoiler

871986aagw1f1d1ji8tvkj20hs0u0ndh.jpg

Spoiler

871986aagw1f1d1jj1uzij20hs0k0drc.jpg

• Like 17

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/29/descendants-of-the-sun-tops-cable-dramas-for-tv-hot-topic-rating/

“Descendants of the Sun” Tops Cable Dramas for TV Hot Topic Rating

“Descendants of the Sun” Tops Cable Dramas for TV Hot Topic Rating

KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun” has overtaken the top spot on the TV Hot Topics rating, dethroning tvN for the first time in 15 weeks.

Prior to the results of the weekly popularity rating released by the Good Data Corporation on February 29, tvN had held the number one spot for a solid three months with back-to-back hard hitters “Reply 1988” and “Cheese in the Trap.”

The results for this week put “Descendants of the Sun” at the top with a 22.9 percent score, with “Cheese in the Trap” falling to second place at 17.1 percent. “Signal,” another tvN drama, followed in third place with a 12.8 percent score.

Following the top three were “Please Come Back, Mister,” “Six Flying Dragons,” “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol,” “When One’s Home is Happy,” and “Moorim School” in the No. 4 through No. 8 spots.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2. Catch the latest episode on Viki!