Jaejoong Vs Taeyang Singing

jaefan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soo_bak3
I think Taeyang's voice suits this style of music better than Jaejoong, so I picked Taeyang.

His english seems more fluent too lol

Jae sings extremely well, but I don't think he's voice is suited for an R&B song like this one.

But I still love him! =3

Agreed.

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

YB did a better job if compared to jj.

His pronounciation is way better than JaeJoongs. Plus, JJ changed a lot of the lyrics, he really didn't sing Sisqo's "Incomplete" He sang JJ's "Incomplete" haha...he has a nice voice and all, but definitely not here.

SE7EN and WheeSung should be here. =] They did a great job as well..

Guest citylights.

as much as i love joongie and his voice,

i have to say i love youngbae's voice +

version better >.< i think youngbae's voice

suit r&b better & he has better pronounciation.

Guest hear me roaar

youngbae sings it better, and i'm not being biased. xD

he suits R&B better than jaejoong + his english is

better.

Guest DBSKsabrina<3

eventhough tae yang's english is better but jae's voice is just more pure & just so love:D relax i love both of them im not being biased! lol ahah. i vote for jae(: :sweatingbullets:

and please don say jae has no talent:( haha,tht kinda hurt but wtvv,yoour oppinions huh? i'll just accept tht :unsure: besides jae's version was A REALLYYY LONGG AGOOO right??correct me if im wrong,cause thts when he sang in a radio station i think =O

+

+

Every one's voice is awesome, but I think Se7en & Wheesung executed the song best. Then again, they must've practiced the song several times before performing. But still, YB is love!

i voted for youngbae, cause his voice is more soulful and suits the song better..

..whereas jaejoongs voice is more of a 'pop' style...and also has more konglish/engrish (seriously i could understand half of the lyrics T^T)

but both of their voices are pretty awesome :)

[edit]

WHEESUNG + SE7EN FTW

ZOMG, their versions are SOO good, thanks to adikkeluangman and nak3d for posting up this link

wheesung singing incomplete

Archived