Jaejoong Vs Taeyang Singing

jaefan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest talksound

taeyang's voice suits this type of music moreso than jaejoong. and jae's english skills got a teeny bit distracting.

Guest sunnydays.

JaeJoong's voice is good. Definitely.

But I think Taeyang's soulful & R&B voice goes really well with this song. (:

They both sound so good.

I wish Taeyang would sing to me. LOL. :P

Guest xt1naaa

Of course Taeyang has better english, he like studied it in YG even before his debute (and maybe even afterwards), whereas Jaejoong hardly studied english (DBSK mainly focused on Japanese) They both did very well. But I think Taeyang did better because his voice suits R&B.

Guest iLOVEYB_x

i have to say Youngbae for both. Jaejoong's really good too but it was his english. T-T but i love their singing though.

Youngbae's voice is so soulful and it fits for this song. =D

Guest stupidfactory

YB pwns that song =D

His version was really great<3 That kinda R&B voice XD

Jae sings great too! But, like someone who commented in YT, if Jae brushes up his English, mann,it would be <3 Cos his voice is really good.

Guest JaeHoLove

Obviously Tae Yang has better pronunciation as Jae Joong. I couldn't understand almost anything listening to Jae Joong but I definitely think Jae Joong sang it way better, his emotions in the song is so much deeper and stronger, besides, I love Jae Joong's voice the best no matter what!!

Guest loving_D

yb has a lot more soul in his voice and better pronunciation. no offense, but i could only hear mumbling in jj's version...he's a great singer, but for this song, yb owned.

Hmmm...Man, this is hard.

I have to say Tae Yang, but I love Jae Joong too.

It's just that in this kind of song, I feel that Tae Yang has more to offer.

But if Jae Joong could sing in fluent English, I would've picked him over Tae Yang.

He has a great voice, a very strong one. But I couldn't make out anything he sang.

It sounded like gibberish to me, no offense~

Tae Yang, however is in his element. R&B and soul is his kind of genre.

So, of course he did really well in this song. Along with that, his English was really not that bad.

He really put his all into it and I think if he had more time on it,

he would've done a even greater job on it than he already did.

So ha~ Tae Yang, it is.

I haven't heard the original version.

Jaejoong definitely has a nice voice, but I can barely understand him. The only word I can make out is "incomplete".

YB on the other hand; I can understand him a lot better, but he's at an advantage because he has all of these (some native) English speakers around him (HAHA XD). I think his voice fits the genre better too.

Who sings it better? YB.

Whose version do I prefer? YB.

This comes from an unbiased opinion. ^__^

Yeah, I emphasized it on purpose. :x

Whoops, props to Jaejoong for singing the song. (:

Edit: Oh crap, I voted Jaejoong for both. T__T

Guest Tuyetienhi

I think taeyang sang it better and his version is better because he has a stronger vocal in the singing. His pronouncation is much better then jaejoong and he can hit all the notes better. Jaejoong version isn't as strong for the song. I think that he could have done much better if he sang better in english and have stronger vocal.

Guest x0_saturn_0x

I think Taeyang's voice suits this style of music better than Jaejoong, so I picked Taeyang.

His english seems more fluent too lol

Jae sings extremely well, but I don't think he's voice is suited for an R&B song like this one.

But I still love him! =3

Archived