Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Preview Ep 16:

Won might be fired as the President by Daddy Kim & replace by Sec Yoon in their company war. IMHO this might be the best for him since he has been too obsessed with his position in Jeguk and seems to consume him. With some soul searching will be good for him, as well as his relationship with Hyun Joo too.  ;)

I just finished reading Ep 16 recaps and it seem great with lots of HyukHyuk scenes for once and finally WonJoo hugged, I wonder does his OST get aired then?

WonJoo in Ep. 15

tumblr_mwybv1euF21qigcsgo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mwybv1euF21qigcsgo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mwybv1euF21qigcsgo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_mwybv1euF21qigcsgo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_mwybv1euF21qigcsgo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_mwybv1euF21qigcsgo9_1280.jpg
http://limjooeun.tumblr.com/

Finally, it's clear why Won seems to give up easily on their relationship and didn't go after her on that big confrontation day with Daddy Kim caused he must have agreed not to see her again to protect her welfare and image by blocking the article from ever getting out! He's trying to protect her in his own way and that give me hope for their future together...
Fighting WonJoo! 8->

Guest Mishiellie

Have a question
since I am so lazy to download the full Heirs episode... ANYONE have just CJH cuts??? so I can make gifs during Christmas time??