On 6/20/2019 at 8:18 PM, booha said:

from the first teaser Justice

u5QLoHG.jpg

al3iRQ0.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

xRsTJn0.jpg

pwlDpl5.jpg

Hello hello so happy to see you and your handsome PHJ whahaha   4cgR7ny.gif

So you began to watch Devilish Joy. DJ has something like 21 kiss scenes  so CJH got the title of a kiss-king.  hahaha  I have to thank his onscreen partner, Song Ha-Yoon  who, I feel, induced a full feminine charm on him.  You know CJH is rather reserved in person and he always acted in a reserved way with his onscreen partner off the shooting.  But, during the shooting of DJ, he seemed to be very relaxed and comfortable with SHY.    Yeah DJ fans secretly hoped that they would date in reality. haha  Even some K-medias speculated about their possible dating rumor.
Well on his last drama(the last empress) sorry to say we, his fans, would rather forget about it.  It caused so much heartburn  ttt  
Btw I’m sorry about 4-men.  PHJ wasted so much of his time on it.  
Still nice to see you again  Yeah I haven’t been much active around here these days either.  too much stuff happening and currently I’m totally lost in c-drama, historical ones… hahaha  :P

hehehe Hello to you too & thanks for your msg! :D Yes i started watching & am on epi 5 i think & counting hahaha I know he seems to be a very reserved kinda guy, and let's hope he dates SHY in real life! BTW i don't see much of his ER co-star these days or am i just being tardy in watching kdramas? hahaha Anyway thx for warning me about the last empress drama i won't set aside time then after i'm done with DJ drama!

I know, 4 Men has been canned after those (probably) grueling time PHJ spent in it, that's so unfair eh? He's got an upcoming one though called 'Secret' so am looking f/ward to that as well!  Same here, it's nice to see you again too & likewise 'been so tied up with so many things & last kdrama I watched last few mos was My Only One & enjoyed it too! I also just finished dae jang geum is watching it's a cute drama too! ahhh so u like c drmas as well hehehe good for you :o

TTYL & see u here again as well as others!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 8:29 PM, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, ye, he has an upcoming drama soon titled, "Justice" - Can't wait! :P

Hi @willenette yes yes i hv to rush & finish his DJ before i'm late again watching his Justice drama hahaha B)

• Like 1

New Dramas Coming Your Way In Summer 2019

There’s a load of new dramas on the way to improve your summer this year! You’re bound to find something to enjoy, no matter whether your plans include binging inside with the air conditioning on or relaxing after a long day of work or school by catching up on a new favorite.

Check out what the world of Korean dramas has in store for the summer months below!

“Justice”

son-hyun-joo-park-sung-hoon-choi-jin-hyu

Starring: Nana, Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, Park Sung Hoon, and more

“Justice” will tell the story of a lawyer who makes a deal with the devil to seek revenge, and a man who willingly becomes evil for his family. The two men collide in an investigation of the world of VVIPs in Korea after the disappearances of several actresses.

The drama premieres on KBS on July 17.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

hi again chingoos! i think his leading lady here is the one in PHJ's drama 4 Men which unfortunately got cancelled! :(

our guy here is so bankable these days, one drama after another eh? good for him! he deserves the accolades! still not finished with his DJ drama :)

thanks @booha @willenette for tirelessly sharing a lot of stuff about him! You guys are da best! :heart:

• Like 2

***  KBS has recently released two character teasers for its leads Sohn Hyun-joo (Criminal Minds) and Choi Jin-hyuk.  CJH always played characters I could sympathize with. The teasers follow the same format, where they stand in a room with mirrors on either side of the walls.  Sohn Hyun-joo asks us, “Have you ever recognized it at first sight? Someone who holds my soul in their body.” The light flickers, and suddenly, Choi Jin-hyuk appears in the reflection, surprising both men. The clip ends as Choi Jin-hyuk asks what he wants of him. The second teaser is more intense than the first. Justice will premiere on July 17 and air on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

:P Check out the teasers below

justice-teaser6232.jpg

video credit -dramabeans

• Like 2

*** His upcoming drama unveiled the 1st teaser . It's an intense teaser. Check out a teaser here! Can't wait on July 17 at 10 p.m. KST and  NICE that it will be available on Viki with English subtitles. Choi Jin Hyuk is such an amazing actor - just saying! This is such a stellar cast, too. This should be fun! :P

• Like 2

(Teaser2)  'Are you thinking about killing them?! I could offer you help, ...'

(00) LTK: What did you say just now?

(02) prof: How about to settle …
(03) LTK: Professornim  sending off my Tae Goo under a false accusation?
(05) LTK: Because the trial will be unwinnable?
(06) prof: You know you will have to work around here.
(10) LTK: No I will never settle
(12) LTK: So tell those trash,
(14) that they should kneel and apologize to my brother.
(16) If not, I will surely kill all of them
(21) SWY: Are you thinking about killing them?!
(24) I could offer you help,
(29) if you could give me what I want 

Justice Poster

fqR0tD1.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The attorney look...CJH looks soo good..:)

D-BCa8oU0AAchfe.jpg

He even attended fan meeting with this appearance..

D7Tl0XKUEAIiQy3.jpg

D7Tl0XXUEAADivj.jpg

Eagerly waiting for Justice..But I'll probably start after 2nd week/4 episodes..what about others here? @booha, will you live stream?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, booha said:

Justice Poster

cr to DC

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. This revealed the tense atmosphere between the two of them - Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong by their clashing gazes.  It's a simple poster, showing their facial expressions. This drama is a follow-up to “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.” :P

• Like 2

@booha@willenette thx guys for sharing those stills, etc. it just made me more excited to think it's just around the corner! :) i just got too busy & still hvnt finished his other DJ drama! :( however, i'll make sure to get back to it so i can catch up with his new one LOL too many things (and dramas) and so little time hahaha!

see u guys again!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

The attorney look...CJH looks soo good..:)

He even attended fan meeting with this appearance..

Eagerly waiting for Justice..But I'll probably start after 2nd week/4 episodes..what about others here? @booha, will you live stream?

Sorry about the live stream  :( I don’t even know how to watch a live stream so I always have to rely on others.  Let’s pray there will be somebody who could do it.

@willenette   @hibiscus23 @flutterby06
Justice now has #2 PD (Hwang Seung-ki).  His name started to appear with the first teaser. I couldn’t find much info about this second PD so I have to assume he is KBS in-house PD.    For awhile there weren’t many shooting pictures so I was a bit anxious.  I hope they aren’t having issues like filming schedules.  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:   

Hoping this drama will match with P&P and Tunnel.  Though Justice doesn’t look like a high budget drama,  the web novel ‘Justice’ was supposed to be very good so hopefully this drama will not disappoint us. From looking at the poster, it doesn’t appear to have a strong love line.  Sad :(

teaser2

LU472Eu.gif

KhJ3BHs.gif

Spoiler

7l6jO5g.gif

4DlONTS.gif

jwugZaz.gif

PTdTbrs.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha@willenette thx guys for sharing those stills, etc. it just made me more excited to think it's just around the corner! :) i just got too busy & still hvnt finished his other DJ drama! :( however, i'll make sure to get back to it so i can catch up with his new one LOL too many things (and dramas) and so little time hahaha!

see u guys again!

Hi hibiscus, so very right you are! Too many dramas but so little time - :P

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, booha said:

Sorry about the live stream  :( I don’t even know how to watch a live stream so I always have to rely on others.  Let’s pray there will be somebody who could do it.

@willenette   @hibiscus23 @flutterby06
Justice now has #2 PD (Hwang Seung-ki).  His name started to appear with the first teaser. I couldn’t find much info about this second PD so I have to assume he is KBS in-house PD.    For awhile there weren’t many shooting pictures so I was a bit anxious.  I hope they aren’t having issues like filming schedules.  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:   

Hoping this drama will match with P&P and Tunnel.  Though Justice doesn’t look like a high budget drama,  the web novel ‘Justice’ was supposed to be very good so hopefully this drama will not disappoint us. From looking at the poster, it doesn’t appear to have a strong love line.  Sad :(

teaser2

Reveal hidden contents

7l6jO5g.gif

4DlONTS.gif

jwugZaz.gif

cr to DC

Hi booha, YouTube creators can broadcast live in real-time. If you see a Live icon at the bottom of the player, you're watching a live stream. You have additional controls while watching a live stream. An internet connection is all you need! :P Thanks for the info about the drama's PD. I hope the drama will do well rating-wise. Based from the teasers that we've seen so far, I can say it doesn't disappoint. And about the poster, I do agree with you that it seems there's no strong love line. It seems that they will focus more on revenge & anger.....

• Thanks 1

@willenette

Thank you for the info about youtube live stream. :)  Now how do some people find the link site to watch a drama live?? 

**CJH weibo update

from FM

CVMf8Dm.gif

KTGLP5s.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 11:41 AM, booha said:

@willenette

Thank you for the info about youtube live stream. :)  Now how do some people find the link site to watch a drama live?? 

Hi booha, I will try to find out & post here................. :P

8 K-Drama Couples That Have An Adorable Height Difference

Sometimes, having a height difference makes all the difference. Every K-drama couple is attractive (it’s in the job description) and plenty of them have amazing chemistry. But when there’s a big difference in the couple’s heights, it’s a cute visual touch that really *cough* heightens the romance.

Of course, height difference makes for great kiss scenes. Scientific explanation: something to do with tippy-toes and craning necks. But it can also make for great character moments, like when a pint-sized heroine proves she’s more of a badass than her gangly hero, or when a giant’s giant ego gets brought down to size by his smaller, better half. Here are nine couples who always make us smile when they try to look each other in the eye.

2. Song Ha Yoon and Choi Jin Hyuk in “Devilish Joy”

choi-jin-hyuk-song-ha-yoon-devilish-joy-

When our leads first meet in “Devilish Joy,” it feels like love’s young dream as they share a magical first day together. But things are going far too well. Of course, we have to throw in a Truck of Doom, a sudden case of amnesia and a random murder! It all serves to keep Song Ha Yoon and Choi Jin Hyuk apart for way too long, but it’s oh-so-rewarding when they finally reunite and he, towering at 186 centimeters (approximately 6 feet 1 inch) swoops her, tiny at 160 centimeters (approximately 5 feet 3 inches), into his welcoming arms.

choi-jin-hyuk-song-ha-yoon-devilish-joy-

Check out the first episode of “Devilish Joy”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2