Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

'Emergency Couple' stars Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk share thoughts on divorce in Singapore

"Emergency Couple" stars Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk shared thoughts on divorce during a media interview at Pan Pacific Hotel in Singapore on Thursday evening.

While Song Ji Hyo thinks that people need to be cautious before deciding to divorce their partner, Choi Jin Hyuk said he has seen divorced couples reconciling, hinting that a divorce is not always the end of the road for couples.

The 29-year-old actor, dressed in a white suit and white-blue shirt, added that the reason why there are more dramas on divorce is possibly because it is happening more frequently in society. The both of them are in Singapore on a two-day visit to promote the romantic comedy series about a divorced couple reuniting as interns at the same hospital.

The drama series is currently showing on Channel M (Starhub channel 824 and mioTV channel 814)every Monday and Tuesday at 10pm.

The 32-year-old actress also revealed that she had a fear of needles. However, she managed to overcome this while acting for the drama, where both of them acted as medical students. Before wrapping up the interview, Song Ji Hyo, who is also a model, shared that she enjoyed every moment while filming for the drama, attributing most of it to the good chemistry she had with the cast and film crew.

tumblr_n5mch8XPRJ1ss4ieso1_250.jpgtumblr_n5mch8XPRJ1ss4ieso2_250.jpgtumblr_n5mch8XPRJ1ss4ieso3_250.jpgtumblr_n5mch8XPRJ1ss4ieso4_250.jpgtumblr_n5mch8XPRJ1ss4ieso5_250.jpgtumblr_n5mch8XPRJ1ss4ieso6_250.jpgtumblr_n5mch8XPRJ1ss4ieso7_250.jpgtumblr_n5mch8XPRJ1ss4ieso8_250.jpg

yahoosg:

yahoosg

2,000 people at meet-and-greet with ‘Emergency Couple’ stars Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk in Singapore

(Photos by Fast Track Events)

A total of 2,000 people attended a mini fan-meet with the stars of South Korean romantic comedy series “Emergency Couple” on Thursday at Singapore’s Square 2 mall in Novena.

Lucky fans who purchased tickets to the meet get to shake hands with the stars and score warm hugs from the duo too. During the Q&A session, the two of them shared experiences working together, what they think of Singapore and their future career plans.

The series, about a divorced couple reuniting as interns at the same hospital, airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10pm, on channel M (Starhub channel 824, SingTel mio channel 518).

tumblr_n5npd3NcZl1ss4ieso1_500.jpgtumblr_n5npd3NcZl1ss4ieso2_250.jpgtumblr_n5npd3NcZl1ss4ieso3_250.jpgtumblr_n5npd3NcZl1ss4ieso4_250.jpgtumblr_n5npd3NcZl1ss4ieso5_250.jpgtumblr_n5npd3NcZl1ss4ieso6_250.jpg

Hi all, sharing my fancams at Singapore meet & greet session at Square2 :

Choi Jin Hyuk is real handsome in person ^^

Hi @Wendy‌ , really thanks for your FanCam, I wish I could be there but I juz couldn't. May I know if you have uploaded to other video sharing sites like Youku or Tudou? I wanna share these with CJH fans in China but they cannot reach YouTube. I can see you've marked that no reupload is allowed but may I got your permission to reupload to my Youku or Tudou Channel if you didn't? In China, fans are refrained fr many sites.

Anyway, you are so lucky to see hyuk in person!

Guest sky3

calling for @celes80‌, calling for @celes80..... if you are reading this thread, where are you sitting? i'm at i14, welovesk at i12.

class="blogtitle entry-title" itemprop="itemReviewed" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Thing" style="margin: 18px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: Bitter, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease 0s; transition: all 0.3s ease 0s; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Emergency Couple Song Ji Hyo & Choi Jin Hyuk taken aback at popularity at Square 2 Mall!

Junsi Tan | On 16, May 2014

IMG_3139-1

16 May 2014 – South Korean popular drama, Emergency Couple’s main lead Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyowas in town yesterday for their “Emergency Couple Fan Meet in Singapore” that will be held on 16 May 2014.

But the duo first made a mall appearance last night at Square 2 with a sea of fans flooding the shopping mall just to have a glimpse of the pretty actress Song Ji Hyo and charismatic actor Choi Jin Hyuk!

IMG_3006-1

Since it’s his first time in Singapore, Choi Jin Hyuk said that “Singapore is such a cosy, clean and beautiful country“. Whereas Song Ji Hyo who was here for the Running Man Fan Meet previously, expressed her love for our popular local dish, chilli crab! She also said, “I can feel the love and energy from the fans whenever I’m in Singapore!

The duo also talked about filming the drama, Emergency Couple. Song Ji Hyo revealed that it was fun to play the comical role in the drama, especially since she gets to see the funny side of her partner Choi Jin Hyuk. Her reason being, him always acting the serious roles in his previous dramas. In return, Choi Jin Hyuk confessed that he is actually a bright and happy person who likes to play pranks on people! Much like Song Ji Hyo herself.

IMG_3027-1

Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo also talk about the difficulties in filming the drama. The duo said, “We took a long time to prepare for the roles. We needed to do rehearsals and because it is a medical drama, we have to play our roles naturally”. Song Ji hyo added on that they visited hospitals and ERs (emergency rooms) very often so as to get familiar with their surroundings before filming the drama!

Kang Gary, a member of the hip-hop group Leessang, also as known the other half of the Monday Couple withSong Ji Hyo on Running Man, made a cameo on Emergency Couple! With that, Song Ji Hyo expressed her thanks to Gary for the help of his appearance. When asked to rate his acting skills, Ji Hyo did not hesitate and said his acting skills are 10/10!

IMG_2980-1

With the short interview coming to an end, Choi Jin Hyuk revealed that he is currently filming a drama, which is originally from Taiwan, titled “Fated to Love You” He hopes that he will be able to meet the fans again, probably in July!

On the other hand, Song Ji Hyo revealed that she is currently taking a break from drama production but she will still be filming Running Man weekly!

10265392_767476656616022_5798285413847496240_o

Before the duo leave the venue, Song Ji Hyo said, “Thank you Singapore fans for the warm welcome and support, I felt overwhelmed with all the love I’ve received. Thank you so much for coming!!

IMG_3110-1

Choi Jin Hyuk said, “Thank you so much for waiting and the love! Please support the drama Emergency Couple! I hope to see you guys again!

Check out KAvenyou Facebook page for more photos of the event here: Emergency Couple, Song Jihyo and Choi Jinhyuk Mini Fan Meet

Article by: Xiaosi @ KAvenyou
Photography by: Xiaosi & Shawna @ KAvenyou

Emergency Couple hunk Choi Jin Hyuk surprised by bold female fans at fan meet

PUBLISHED ON MAY 16, 2014 10:51 PM 0 0 0 0PRINTEMAIL 

AL-koreandrama-1505e_zps312b4d2b.jpg
Korean drama Emergency Couple leads, actor Choi Jin Hyuk and actress Song Ji Hyo. Song Ji Hyo is one of the regular hosts of popular variety show Running Man. South Korean actress Song Ji Hyo, 32, looked demure in a white dress at a fan meet on Friday night. -- SPH PHOTO :EDWARD TEO FOR THE STRAITS TIMES
BY GWENDOLYN NG

South Korean actress Song Ji Hyo, 32, looked demure in a white dress at a fan meet on Friday night.

But when the time came for the fresh-faced Song to play a game of charades, she had no qualms removing her stilettos for ease of movement.

She and co-star Choi Jin Hyuk, 28, were in town to promote their romantic comedy Emergency Couple at a ticketed fan meet at Kallang Theatre. Lucky fans from the 1,600-strong crowd were picked to go onstage to play games with the stars.

Perhaps Song's four years tackling crazy tasks on popular variety show Running Man, on which she is a regular host, has conditioned her competitive reflexes.

Wearing her game face, she gesticulated animatedly and even huddled the fans on her team in a tight circle to rally them.

Even female fans could not resist the draw of the amiable Song.

Four out of six female fans picked Song over the hunky Choi to reenact a romantic scene in Emergency Couple.

The swooning girls confessed their love for their idol Song, and one emotional fan even broke down in tears. The spontaneous Song played along and returned their adoration with hugs.

Of course the dapper Choi had his share of fans too. Screams broke out whenever Choi spoke in his trademark baritone voice. Ladies picked to go onstage took every opportunity to embrace the muscular hunk.

Even Choi was surprised at how bold the girls were during the reenactment segment, especially when a genteel looking female teen boldly grabbed his hand.

Playing coy, he said: "You girls surprised me. I thought that the girls picked to come onstage would be shy and timid."

nggwen@sph.com.sg

Emergency Couple airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10pm on channel M (StarHub TV Channel 824 and SingTel mio TV Channel 518).

Guest sky3

Hey! I only just saw your message! I'm really far behind. Y-1

Did you all take lots of photos?? When are u all passing the letters...

Edit: hey ladies, couldn't find you all. I just left the FM. The usher was shooing me out. :( Hope you all managed to pass the letters to SJH.  She's really really cute. I'm so glad I came for the FM in the end. 

Hyuk-hyuk girls, I'll do a quick update when I get back home. It was quite fun. :)

Hi Celes80, so sorry I was too engrossed looking at both of them that I didn't check your message. It was a pleasant surprise that @welovesk was just sitting an aisle away from mine. Our seats were the first row of cat 2.

We hanged around till the last group went up to take their photos.

My heart melted when Jin Hyuk came near the edge of the stage and waved at us. I was thinking "oh, he is so close and waving at us... omg, he is soooo charming!!!" and then my mind went blank. Until my memory returns, I will try to update too.

I have a lot of things to say from after the fan meet... but I need some time to gather my thoughts.  It's v late now in Sg and I might be very incoherent writing at this late hour, especially since I didn't get to sleep much last night so I've opted to skip the update and write it tomorrow morning.  Hope you guys can wait till then.  In the meantime, I've left you 2 articles to enjoy.  (Our reporters are really really fast eh!  Fan meet just ended 2 hours ago and the article is already up.)
Yah, CJH was really taken aback by the girl who grabbed him on the hand and pulled him along on stage, only to get a BIG hug from her at the end.  He was in total shock!  Hahaha.  More tomorrow.  
SJH was really really great.  So bubbly and cheerful the whole night and she hugged (almost) everyone who came on stage.  You didn't even have to ask for it. I could tell she really loved the interactions with her fans and she was totally enjoying it.  I've always loved her too, but after tonight, I love her even more. 

Guest mdolphins

@celes80 said: I have a lot of things to say from after the fan meet... but I need some time to gather my thoughts.  It's v late now in Sg and I might be very incoherent writing at this late hour, especially since I didn't get to sleep much last night so I've opted to skip the update and write it tomorrow morning.  Hope you guys can wait till then.  In the meantime, I've left you 2 articles to enjoy.  (Our reporters are really really fast eh!  Fan meet just ended 2 hours ago and the article is already up.)
Yah, CJH was really taken aback by the girl who grabbed him on the hand and pulled him along on stage, only to get a BIG hug from her at the end.  He was in total shock!  Hahaha.  More tomorrow.  
SJH was really really great.  So bubbly and cheerful the whole night and she hugged (almost) everyone who came on stage.  You didn't even have to ask for it. I could tell she really loved the interactions with her fans and she was totally enjoying it.  I've always loved her too, but after tonight, I love her even more.