[variety] Battle Shinhwa 배틀신화

Guest Solly

Guest saturnnalia

Did everyone see the boys in Shinhwa's new video 'Once in a Lifetime'? I saw only 5 guys I wonder what happened to the 6th guy.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did everyone see the boys in Shinhwa's new video 'Once in a Lifetime'? I saw only 5 guys I wonder what happened to the 6th guy.

LOL I didn't take notice of anyone else but Hyungrok and his smile<3 *Q*

rofl I should rewatch it since you pointed out the other dudes were there rofl xD

• 1 month later...
Guest saturnnalia

01wt3.jpg

WON SEUNG JAE

02ka9.jpg

KIM TAE HWA

03vl0.jpg

PARK JI WOO

04cn5.jpg

JONG HYUNG ROK

05mm4.jpg

SHIN KI HYUN

No Kim Jang Hyun.

Anybody know what's going on with these guys?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest saturnnalia

heard that they will debut with a single this oct...

:w00t: Really?!?! That's awesome. I heard that Junjin was going to release a digital single this fall but not these guys.

I wonder what name they choose for the group?

And why no mini hompy for them on goodenter.com? Waaahhhh :tears: so frustrating not knowing where to look for more info on these guys. I guess I'll just have to wait . . . but . . . I . . . don't . . . . wanna!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

They are back this November !!!

Check the web enter website for more info...

But too bad there's no Kim Jang Hyun, they change it with another member ....

Yaiii can't waitttt !!!

Tae Hwa really looks so HOT !!

:w00t: Really?!?! That's awesome. I heard that Junjin was going to release a digital single this fall but not these guys.

I wonder what name they choose for the group?

And why no mini hompy for them on goodenter.com? Waaahhhh :tears: so frustrating not knowing where to look for more info on these guys. I guess I'll just have to wait . . . but . . . I . . . don't . . . . wanna!!!!

The Hompy for them changed. I put the information on the thread I started in the korean music section.

Their group name is called Battle. Here's the link http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...=0#entry4021994

Also, apparently that Kim Jang Hyun guy wanted to go to college instead of being a singer so he left the group. That's what I heard.

Guest saturnnalia

Wow thanks for the new news on the boys.

Battle? I guess it's so they could be easily recognized.

One left and replaces by who???

Guest ericmania

yeah.I heard song of them.wow. can't wait for first single.They look so cool.I'm so glad that Hwi chang had join this group.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mintoro

anyone know what is the episode they perform 비상?

i watched it on youtube and i was hooked to that song

i need to get that perf but i dunno which date/episode is that

maybe someone can give me some clue?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fuzzypie93

any of you know if Han kyu wan was in Battle shinhwa? i cant seem to find much infos about him..

and which episode is his in? thankss..

Guest simply_dream

O YEA!! a question about seung ri from big bang... so he was IN battle shinhwa right? but then he got dropped? how far did he even make it to? i mean... yg DID take him and now he's pretty big XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pencilcasee.

any of you know if Han kyu wan was in Battle shinhwa? i cant seem to find much infos about him..

and which episode is his in? thankss..

han kyu wan is in episodes 19- 24 i believe. he was apart of group 5.

O YEA!! a question about seung ri from big bang... so he was IN battle shinhwa right? but then he got dropped? how far did he even make it to? i mean... yg DID take him and now he's pretty big XD

seung ri was in group 1 along with tae hwa. they traveled to seoul to audition together :] he was eliminated in episode 13.

Guest pencilcasee.

Does anyone know what Ep. 30 is about? It saids in CB it's the end. I've been trying to download in CB for days but it's not downloading.

Thank you

hmm i thought episode 28 was the last one. it comes in two parts though and basically shows the final round and the six winners being chosen. battle international forum has all episodes up for download. cb & non cb links. if you don't want to download you can watch the episodes at the mnet website. http://mnet.mnet.com/OProgram/VodReview/Vod.asp?bidx=battle ---> just install the player and you're good to go. the quality is really good, but no subs.

edit: i haven't owned a page in forever! lol here are some pictures from battle shinhwa days.

battle6.jpg

battle4.jpg

battle5.jpg

battle3.jpg

credits: battle shinhwa daum cafe

Guest simply_dream

seung ri was in group 1 along with tae hwa. they traveled to seoul to audition together :] he was eliminated in episode 13.

OOO thanks for the info... so he was with taehwa... but it's ok he made it big too, way before taehwa made it big XD but i know battle is gonna rock.... i shall go and actually watch in FULL of battle shinhwa now, unlike before i've only watched bits =P maybe i'll learn more about battle =P

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

Anybody know what's going on with these guys?

the reason y the 6th guy, hwi chan wasnt in it was bcos

kim chang hyun, the guy that was originally picked by dongwan decided to quit & persuade his studies in the US

(i think) that was the time when he quitted & they were looking for hwichan, the 7th winner of the show

Archived