[variety] Battle Shinhwa 배틀신화

Guest Solly

Guest saturnnalia

Just found this thread. If anyone is stil interested in any of the eps. let me know. I don't have that many and they are the supper LQ ones.

The opening show HQ

Ep 04 LQ

Ep 10 LQ

Ep 11 LQ

Ep 12 LQ

Ep 13 LQ

Ep 15 LQ

Ep 15 higher quality from minwoo.com

Ep 16 Higher quality from minwoo.com

I need to encode the late eps. (17 on). If anyone has the earlier eps please share!!! I wanna see!!!!

If anyone wants to see these eps let me know and I'll upload them to yousend it or megaupload.

PS anyone know how to d/l from minwoo.com?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have yet to see so many of these episodes. xD

but im goign to like mostly keep a lot of them to watch over and over. esp the ones with jiwoon. =] im in his cafe and everything. lol~ hes not the greatest singer and hes an okay rapper but i like when he dances. xD he has so much ... i dunno hotness/cuteness<33 lol

Guest naru1648

I love this show >_<

I think shinhwa choose the winner from the most memorable - it's like beside the talent the one who can be star have to have something that can pull everyone around - I don't know how to say

cuz I watch only 3 last ep. so I think everyone they choose have charisma which help them to be famous. and talent maybe can practise

(like jinnie who never good in singing but finally he can sing ballad song very perfectly or dongwan and sungie who cannot dance but when he perform on stage he can dance so well)

I just guess why they choose these 6 guys 55

but I love Hyung Rok's voice the most and the way he smile >_< so cuteee >//<

and KiHyun and JiWoon are my favourite too >_<

Guest saturnnalia

hm..does the clubbox have the subbed version too?

The super low quality ones are the subbed ones from Arirang. The clubbox does have the subbed ones starting from ep. 10 I think. Clubbox works rarely for me.

ohh..so they choose the new 'shinhwa' from the battle show..???...

how many episodes in total? usually how large is the filesize of one episode?

where can i download them with eng subs?

thanks

Guest saturnnalia

how many episodes in total? usually how large is the filesize of one episode?

where can i download them with eng subs?

There are 28 eps. The files with the subtitles are about 50Kb, you can get eps. 10-21 subbed from here http://clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet

Anything earlier, like eps. 1-9 I can't seem to find anywhere.

Guest Riezzle

saturnnalia,

could you upload any of the episode with Ji Woon's solo performance and the one where they performed Perfect Man in Osaka and the episode where they performed Hey Dude... Sorry, I don't know the episode #

I'd really appreciate it if you upload it in YSI.

Thanks in advance ^_^

man... i was gonna upload stuff... but then my computer COMPLETLY crashed

i don't 'have a computer anymore till my brother comes home and fixes it. :(

go to the battleshinhwa website for pictures and then like.... i guess for more pix you could just go look up their fanpages or cyworlds?

www.goodenter.com/battleshinwa

i think thats the official website

Guest saturnnalia

saturnnalia,

could you upload any of the episode with Ji Woon's solo performance and the one where they performed Perfect Man in Osaka and the episode where they performed Hey Dude... Sorry, I don't know the episode #

I'd really appreciate it if you upload it in YSI.

Thanks in advance ^_^

I don't have the episode (17) with them singing Perfect Man. I have to encode the episode with the Hey Dude song. If you can use clubbox go here http://clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet they have all episodes.

yousendit is being mean to me!!!! I've been trying to upload all day. Once I get the ep up I'll post it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived