Guest Solly

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparklinghugs

lalalalalalalala~ i love this show! xDDDD some of the guys are hot! [x

-S0LLY <3

can u upload these shows onto yousendit please? :D

sorry i don't have it downloaded. i watched only ONE episode of it before soompi crashed and i really liked it. someone uploaded the episodes on megaupload but now it's gone cause soompi crashed. O_O;;;

-S0LLY <3

I was the one uploaded the ArirangTV episodes before.. I thought no one's downloading because they're super-LQ. But anyway.. I lost all the Mega links. ==;;

If you still need it, you can go to the boxes that lisako mentioned. :)

sparklinghugs ~ I don't think you can watch the episodes from that site. They just put info on the show and the Battle Survivors, I guess. I don't understand Korean so I don't really know. ^^;;

yeah... i have craptacular literacy skills when it comes to korean, and i don't know if you watch it on that site either...

but does anybody know, does the new episodes only come out once a week on fridays?? or is it thursdays? or saturday??

i know its one of those days... i just can't remember

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

lisako Oct 12 2005, 09:43 PM

my friend gina choi is in it right now!!!

i've watched all the episodes starting from 15!!!!

(cuz thats when she started showing up)

lol

her fansite is .....

http://cafe.daum.net/4jina

OMG seriously!!! She is seriously talented!

I LOVE watching this show!

There aren't very many girls though...

I feel kinda bad for girls coz they don't have an equal opportunity as the guys coz the guys get all the crazy girl fans that think they're hot and then vote for them...

that 태화 guy (can't quite remember his name) is definitely gonna get in coz he has a huge fan base (but he is good so he deserves it..or at least..I think so)

you know who my fav. is?? 최지나~she's so talented...>:DD

she's pretty too! ^^;;

yayyy, its good to see that ppl are supporting her!

but yes.... check out this link... there will be a pop up, which is the home page for gina!

http://hompy.cokeplay.com/missgina2

and then her fan site is http://cafe.daum.net/4jina

OMG seriously!!! She is seriously talented!

I LOVE watching this show!

There aren't very many girls though...

I feel kinda bad for girls coz they don't have an equal opportunity as the guys coz the guys get all the crazy girl fans that think they're hot and then vote for them...

that 태화 guy (can't quite remember his name) is definitely gonna get in coz he has a huge fan base (but he is good so he deserves it..or at least..I think so)

yeah i know!

when i saw the episode where she performed on statge, a lot of the fans (girls) were kinda like... ehhh about her since she was a girl...

well here's a bunch of the battle survivors performing shinhwa's "hey dude"

bs_hey_dude.jpg

this is when 5 of them got to perform shinhwa's "brand new" at m countdown

bs_gina3.jpg

this is all i have... but i guess i can go look for more later??

but yes... there you go!!

sorry have a question....what is battle shinhwa all about :)

well i'd call it a mix between american idol and making the band.

there are like 5 installments of ppl... and they recently finished the 5th installment...

they all get trained (like making the band) and get voted off (like american idol)

they're supposed to be like the "new" shinhwa, that shinhwa is creating... something like that.

the winners are going to be signed to good entertainment.

thats from what i know... yeah. its a good show.

G-Jee: if you look up on a previous post, you can see 3 clubbox links that have battle shinhwa uploaded.

Guest j1youngxj3

^oh...so they do get signed into good entertainment??? lucky winners...i hope Choi Gina is in the group...and yea..i totally agree..she probably won't get as much votes just because shes a girl..and also becuase there are "hot" guys...-__________-;; really not fair..>_<;;

Archived