[variety] Battle Shinhwa 배틀신화

Guest Solly

Thank you for the info.

I spent the whole weekend watching the Battle Shinhwa and now I understand more as to how they were formed. It was very interesting but I felt sorry for Group 1 and Group 2 because it looked like they had to go through more auditions and missions than later Groups. I love the way Jin Taehwa got fan club right away from the beginning. Chris was so cute! LOL!

hmm i thought episode 28 was the last one. it comes in two parts though and basically shows the final round and the six winners being chosen. battle international forum has all episodes up for download. cb & non cb links. if you don't want to download you can watch the episodes at the mnet website.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pencilcasee.

and what the 2 girls do recently? they chose as a girl group by shinhwa.

i'm pretty sure both girls were given solo contracts. a soompier, lisako, is acutally friends with gina. i think she mentioned in the battle thread a while back that gina has already done some recordings and has to wait until battle finishes their promotions before she can debut. as for hyosung, i haven't heard anything. http://www.friendster.com/missgina ---> gina's friendster that i found. her quote seems to be implying that she's debuting soon? haha or maybe i'm wayyy off. anyways i'm looking forward to seeing both girls debut since battle's debut really impressed me & i love them to bits. the girls are probably just as good.

• 1 month later...
Guest dongbangshinki

does any one know where i can download all of the episodes, other than the clubbox links??

Hm..if you join Battle International Forum..www.battleinternational.com...i think you can get all of the Battle SHinhwa Episodes..!!! Arg..I love Gina Choi voice..OMG... :rolleyes: Wanna download all the Battle SHinhwa episodes too..Love Battle..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toxic-apple

Sorry to bother, how come Battle Shinhwa at first announces that they choose girls and boys. But end up choosing only 6 boys? i'm kinda confuse can someone explain it please

When it came to the end, because they were choosing 2nd generation of Shinhwa, Shinhwa felt that it

seem males were more appropriate. However, they said, it didn't mean girls were not qualified, so that's why 2 of the girls were offered separate contract. I don't know if they will come out as a girl group or as a solo.

Sorry to bother, how come Battle Shinhwa at first announces that they choose girls and boys. But end up choosing only 6 boys? i'm kinda confuse can someone explain it please

• 1 month later...
Guest nhyn

just wanna throw in a piece of info: kang daek kyu, one of the contestants in group 1 (or 2? don't remember, but i remember he has a good voice and good dance skills. he was one of the 6 guys to perform shinhwa's songs in one of the public concerts, i think)

• 2 months later...
Guest triniong88

i have try to dl all the ep from battle international but the megaupload links doesnt wk for me...do u guys noe any other place to dl the battle shinhwa??

btw, the international clubbox battleshinhwa6 is seems to be deleted...any ones noes y???

Guest pencilcasee.

i have try to dl all the ep from battle international but the megaupload links doesnt wk for me...do u guys noe any other place to dl the battle shinhwa??

btw, the international clubbox battleshinhwa6 is seems to be deleted...any ones noes y???

have you tried battle international forum or battle euphoria? they have dl links there.

Guest triniong88

have you tried battle international forum or battle euphoria? they have dl links there.

yup....battle international de links i cant dl...i hav oso tried de battle euphoria tat u sae....it wks for some links for sendspace, megaupload is still unable to dl...n some links seem dead n i hav to refresh alot of times before i m able to dl...ep 1 tat i hav dled seems to be corrupted at de end...nt sure if de video is oredi lidat....

Guest Mardi09

i'm so glad that Dae Kyu didn't make the top 6 or Battle.....cus now he's in Tachyon and Tachyon is awesome! and of course...Battle too!

• 1 month later...
Guest subdwfreaky

^ Wow, Jang Hyun debuted?!!! OMG..i saw the MV...thanks to your info..^^

he's lookin' n soundin' good there....wuaaa...i really missed him...

though i'm wondering now why he left Battle....perhaps he's not comfortable with their concept?

it's complicated..cuz i love Jang Hyun(he's actually my fav in Battle Shinhwa.. and also...Seung Jae ) and well...i love Tae Kwan too..both awesome singers...

i'm glad though that Jang Hyun is still around...very thankful...

he seems comfortable in the new group's sound/concept....from the way he delivered i guess...

anyway...i'm actually proud of Battle Shinhwa outcomes...they're very talented and awesome....

especially all the Battle boys n Jang Hyun of course...

they nvr went to years of professional training to be very good at live perfs....

some other popular artistes underwent years of training with well, erm..not so flattering outcomes at live...

I'm so proud of the boys.....they're VERY underrated...

but i'm gonna keep supporting them...cuz they might not be the ones with popularity...

but Quality...you CAN count on them...

the buys(Battle n Janghyun) rockz...<3

thanks again for the info.....i wish i could find out more about that new group...ahhh

• 2 months later...

Archived