[variety] Battle Shinhwa 배틀신화

Guest Solly

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lisako

wha can someone upload the 2 eps. there were the auditions beginns???

i have no idea what you're asking.... lol

Guest saturnnalia

Not popular in Korea? that makes me sad, I liked watching it. I d/l the show before Arirang showed the whole thing. Does anyone know if they showed the very last eppi, where the new group goes to this office and in the end they practice?

Guest crackednut

I dunno...jiwoon, to me, was arhghghrgh!!

He can dance, I will say that...but everything that came out of his mouth on stage was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And did anyone else have this little feeling int he back of their heads that they never really planned on picking any of the girls fromt he start?

GIna was super popular (based on the official site polls) yet she never seemed to get as much coverage (to my knowledge...I haven't watched all the eps) as the guys. Plus, she worked her butt off to improve her dancing, and she sang better than most of the guys.

But oh well...the girls are the ones with the solo contracts now! So I guess it may be even better for them.

Then again, I'm not Shinhwa...so maybe they saw something that I didn't -_-

Guest saturnnalia

I have it. The Arirang version in crappy quality and the nice, crisp quality. Which do you want?

Guest saeyun

hello!!! i've been watching battle shinhwa since it first started in arirang tv...

and i was glad with the outcome =)

anyway, can someone tell me where i can d/l the LQ episodes in clubbox?? if someone has the arirang episodes, it would be great!! because i tried the clubbox links posted here but the episodes are not available anymore...

thank you so much!!!!

Guest payachan

I adore Ji Woon too :)

Oh no... I love all stuffs about Shinhwa

The show was awesome although its not popular

Guest saturnnalia

anyway, can someone tell me where i can d/l the LQ episodes in clubbox?? if someone has the arirang episodes, it would be great!! because i tried the clubbox links posted here but the episodes are not available anymore...

I wish I knew of a clubbox thst hsd the eps. because I've missed all the begining ones but I do have the last few eps from Arirang. I could upload them to yousend it or some place like that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

aww I thought the band Shinhwa battle... with no shirts....

OMIGOSH i'm such a perv... ehhhh well COME ON ITS ERIC MUN

Guest --hearts.

Oh man! Does anyone know where the songs they sing are available? The one that goes "lalalalala star" thing and the song they did for the final performance???

Guest --hearts.

sorry, double post. but if anyone ever gets a hold of the song or even if there is one. please let me know!

Guest saturnnalia

Is it true that they will be back in june and compete with each other?

And only one of them will get the contract???

Hmmm, where did you hear that? I thought they were going to be a group of 6. Unless the Good Enter. changed their minds.

Archived