Ashley Tisdale The New Nose Reindeer! Has A Very Shiny Nose!

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eww. It looks so bad.. She should've went to the place where Ashlee Simpson got her nose job, they did a good job with Ashlee's nose.

It looks like she has a nose clip thing on but there really isnt o_O

personally i think it looks good too. i liked her with the old nose , and i still like her with the new one. you guys are being over dramatic. seriously. just my opinion. :)

Yeah I agree. I still like her nonetheless. ^_^

"I was so out of breath, I started hyperventilating," Tisdale says. "They were thinking it was a heart attack. The [tour] doctor got me an oxygen tank and I sat outside the stage and breathed in oxygen until I could catch my breath."

Tisdale enlisted the services of renowned Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Raj Kanodia, whose celebrity clientele includes Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and Ashlee Simpson. Kanodia determined that Tisdale's septum was 80 percent deviated.

"If I laid down on my right side it was like somebody closed up the right side of my nose," says Tisdale

Now that she's on the mend, Tisdale says she "never wants to have plastic surgery again." Why so adamant? "I don't believe in plastic surgery. I really think natural is more beautiful. This was not about changing me. I am comfortable with myself," she says.

source: people.com

so yeahh. She did have the same doctor who did Ashlee's nose. At least it was only for health reasons and it's good that she won't go under the knife again. :D

Guest soCal girl

I hate how everything's focused on her nose. A lot of celebrities have gotten nose jobs but I feel like Ashley's received a lot of flack for it. She said it was for a deviated septum which I believe when you see her nose from before. At least she was upfront about it unlike some celebrities who deny they've gotten any work done when it's obvious they have.

I hate how everything's focused on her nose. A lot of celebrities have gotten nose jobs but I feel like Ashley's received a lot of flack for it. She said it was for a deviated septum which I believe when you see her nose from before. At least she was upfront about it unlike some celebrities who deny they've gotten any work done when it's obvious they have.

I think it's because Ashley claims that it was for a deviated septum that makes people suspicious. I mean, it's perfectly acceptable if it's for legitimate cosmetic purposes, but since it's for a medical reason, it immediately makes the media think you're being defensive about it.

*shrugs* that's how I interpreted it. Personally, I don't think she looks that different, especially in those newer pics that have been posted up of her face at a nicer angle. And honestly... she DIDN'T get it done for cosmetic reasons. She just got her bridge straightened up. If she DID get it done for cosmetic reasons, she should've got the tip reduced a bit too. It looks so big now in comparison to her straight and skinny bridge.

But why is she getting so much focus about it? Jennifer Aniston got a nose job, so did Ashlee Simpson... and they were all like, "Oh, she's turned so gorgeous...!"

Guest Vino de Jerez

thanks bashful_harmony! for the news update! anw, im glad she did it not because she wants to turn prettier and was dissatisfied with her old nose, rem how Michael Jackson claimed that he had skin problem and went to bleach himself? That one was a little fake, no many believed him for that one.

Archived