Ashley Tisdale The New Nose Reindeer! Has A Very Shiny Nose!

Guest Vino de Jerez

Guest Vino de Jerez

MORE PICTURES ADDED IN PAGE 10!
ashley-tisdale-post-nose-job.jpg

ashley-tisdale-post-nose-job-01.jpg

ashley-tisdale-post-nose-job-03.jpg

ashley-tisdale-post-nose-job-06.jpg

ashley-tisdale-post-nose-job-08.jpg

Ashley Tisdale shows off her new nose onstage during Z100’s Jingle Ball 2007 concert at Madison Square Garden on Friday in New York City.

The 22-year-old High School Musical star received her scultped schnoz two weeks ago.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Tizz’s new nose — UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE?

PLUS

Ashley Apologizing to Fans!

Ashley Tisdale just made a public apology to her fans and friends in Miami and Philadelphia, where she backed out of her Jingle Ball performances.

Here’s the public apology from the 22-year-old High School Musical star:

“I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to be at the holiday shows this weekend. I haven’t fully recovered from my surgery and had to make the difficult decision to cancel the appearances.

When my surgery was scheduled, we didn’t think it would be necessary to cancel the shows because my doctor thought I would heal in time. Unfortunately, the deviated septum was more significant than we originally thought so the healing process is taking longer.

The last thing I ever want to do is disappoint my fans. I flew out to the east coast with the dancers and crew still hoping I would be well enough to perform.

I hope you all have a very happy holiday season.

I love you guys!

Ashley“

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandoras0nymph

It looks like she's wearing an invisible nose plug.

I sure hope it looks better when the swelling goes down.

haha true! yeah she shouldve waited... anyways, ive expected she'll get a nose job

it looks kinda piggy but i guess it'll go down a bit once it heals

i thought her nose looked nice the way it was

its just that her hair always made her head look HUGE

Her nose is still huge either way...

But those are some awful angle pictures x_x

Even so, I think she did get work done.

o_O but her nose wasn't significant enough (like ashlee simpson or something) to get me going.

:mellow: Wow. She got a nose job?

Kinda disappointed in her.. but if it was for health issues, then I guess it's not so bad..

But.. yeah it looks like she has a plug on her nose. Hopefully it'll look better after it completely recovers.

Guest *lovedarlingJ*

She looks gross...

I don't think her nose was the problem...I think it's her chin or something. Something about her lower face is weird

Archived