Ashley Tisdale The New Nose Reindeer! Has A Very Shiny Nose!

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smile-jw

Goodness people, why are you guys making such a big deal out of it? o_o

she got a nose job to breath better, and I personally think it doesnt look that bad.

The pictures on the front page simply were the wrong angle. -_- Pictures on page 10 dont look bad at all.

Guest MiVALENTyNE

...she looks the same to me o_O;

haha, a bit, yes. -ㅇ- but it was because of health issues, so i'm not going to say anything. Hey, at least she still looks the 'same'.

Guest weee: )

ack..!! but i doubt her nose is going to end up like that. a nose job takes almost year to fully heal...and that does not look like the final product

Guest yongwonhi

they always say there's something wrong with their nose that's why they had the surgery...BS

I don't know, how would you like to get surgery because you have trouble breathing and have everyone think you're lying about it?

I think her nose looks fine before and after...

Guest orangeapeel

doesn't look too good from that angle

and whenever celebs used some excuse to canceling, i always wonder if it's true?

she can go to all the events and do all that, but back out of other stuff.....eh....i don't know

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

OMG WHY DID SHE DO THAT?? haha it doesn't look bad but i liked her old nose. it was the unique feature of her face that made her stand out. why why why??? haha. if only she could undo this....shocking.

Archived