Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

Always like her since hotelier 10 years ago i think. But seem to forget about her since not so many drama with her in it. Excellent acting in K2. Just like Park bo gum in I remember you. She manage to  make us hate her in the beginning and pity her at the end.... I wish she end up with K2.

• Like 2

I just got to know her here in K2 and fall for her acting. I agree with @isbes83 that she makes us hate her in the beginning and love her at the end .. and I also silently wish that she end up with K2 (screw the age) ... She is hotter than ever. I'm also watching her in Mama, nothing to fear ... couldn't help but fall for her too .. sigh !!

• Like 2

November 4, 2016

Actress Song Yoon-ah having the best of both world : Beautiful look and beautiful mindset

Source: Hancinema.net photo780720.jpg

The actress Song Yoon-ah's good deed have been revealed. MBN's talk show "Furnace" aired an episode called "The light and shadow of actresses". Three actresses featured on the show were Song Yoon-ah, Kim Ha-neul and Myeong Se-bin. All three of them being the top actresses in Korea, they have shared with us the stigma and personal trials these stars have had hidden behind their dazzling career.

On the show, actor Choi Jae-won shared the heartwarming story about Song Yoon-ah. He explained, "I've debuted same time as her along with few others. One of them have gone down with a cancer recently. So, to help out, I've called around the class. When Song Yoon-ah heard about his situation, she volunteered to pay for the whole amount". … "I've told her the class is gathering the money here and there, so she can just add a bit. Which, she ended up paying the biggest amount anyway".

As shown in the movie "Actresses", there's a lot of rumor and prejudice against the top actresses in Korea. Top actresses are known for their stubbornness and hard-to-please personality and often portrayed as selfish and spoiled. So having a down-to-earth top actresses like Song Yoon-ah is a great image changer. She is truly a role-model worthy top actress of Korea.

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:54 PM, isbes83 said:

Always like her since hotelier 10 years ago i think. But seem to forget about her since not so many drama with her in it. Excellent acting in K2. Just like Park bo gum in I remember you. She manage to  make us hate her in the beginning and pity her at the end.... I wish she end up with K2.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:12 AM, ppsky said:

This is my very fist post here.

I came here because of madam choi yoo jin!!!

she is Daebak!!!

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:32 PM, tilac said:

I just got to know her here in K2 and fall for her acting. I agree with @isbes83 that she makes us hate her in the beginning and love her at the end .. and I also silently wish that she end up with K2 (screw the age) ... She is hotter than ever. I'm also watching her in Mama, nothing to fear ... couldn't help but fall for her too .. sigh !!

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:55 PM, rubie said:

November 4, 2016

Actress Song Yoon-ah having the best of both world : Beautiful look and beautiful mindset

Source: Hancinema.net

As shown in the movie "Actresses", there's a lot of rumor and prejudice against the top actresses in Korea. Top actresses are known for their stubbornness and hard-to-please personality and often portrayed as selfish and spoiled. So having a down-to-earth top actresses like Song Yoon-ah is a great image changer. She is truly a role-model worthy top actress of Korea.

Welcome @isbes83, ppsky, tilac :heart:

and thank you rubie for the post :heart:

So happy that you all fall for SYA, she has done a very superb job in The K2, only 2 more episodes left so let's wait & see what will happen with Yoo Jin heh :)

• Like 2

I hope the writer will make her turn out to be a good villain as a plot twist and make her husband to be a real villain at the end .. And I hope Je Ha will at least see her as a good person who goes all in to help him. (silently wishing Je Ha will come to like her ... lol ! )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tilac said:

I hope the writer will make her turn out to be a good villain as a plot twist and make her husband to be a real villain at the end .. And I hope Je Ha will at least see her as a good person who goes all in to help him. (silently wishing Je Ha will come to like her ... lol ! )

I only hope that Jeha will treat her as a friend & doesn't betray her ;)

• Like 1