[2007] KBS Drama Awards

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

correction to the other male winner of the Special/One-Act/HDTV Novel award...Indeed the winner is Vietnamese, but his name wasn't included on the original nomination list. According to the KBS caption, his name is Quec Trp (they must have spelled it wrong, or this is the Korean spelling of it??), from the HDTV Novel 'A Time Enjoying Lobster'

edit: according to the the Vietnamese translator (1 of the girls who appear on Chattering of Beauties), his name is Nguyen Quoc Tri.

Han Ji Min looks so gorgeous in her dress...it looks better than the one she wore to the MBC drama awards for Yi San.

ya agree. she looks jus like a princess here. the dress she wore to the MBC Drama Awards is ok, except for the color.

congrats to her for winning. CS is a big winner w both leads n n Han Go Eun all bringing home awards.

hmm...the more I think about it, I believe those who were to win an award were notified. Just think about it...the Vietnamese winner in the Special/One-Act/HDTV Novel category wasn't even on the original list...how did he know to show up? Every one who won an award was there that night. I think that's why nominees from Cruel Love [not that Cruel Love cast should be there, I still feel they should have been nominees for 2008...maybe Kim Sung Soo and any from the cast not already nominated this year will be a nominee next year, it's happened like that with the cast from Golden Apple I believe], Devil did not show up, because they knew they are not going to be receiving one that night. Thanks to several actors/actresses who were nominated (but didn't win) or those nominated who were to particpate in one of the acts/skits/numbers of the night making an appearance, gives the semblance that the results of the awards were not known in advance.

And it's just a bit off that actor Jang Bo Suk was "added" to the nomination list for the Popularity award when he also wasn't on the original list for that particular category.

I'd rather we not be given a nominee list in the first place if this were the case.

Guest TY_KSW

I guess Kim Seong Soo of Cruel Love / BAD LOVE was not there because of shooting.. The drama is filming so in a intensive schedule even overnight! :rolleyes:

I guess Kim Seong Soo of Cruel Love / BAD LOVE was not there because of shooting.. The drama is filming so in a intensive schedule even overnight! :rolleyes:

but he wasn't a nominee remember? There's a chance he'll be a nominee next year. I remember how casts [those nominated 1 year were not nominated the next of course for the drama they participated in] from the drama Golden Apple were nominees in 2 years (2005 and 2006 if I'm not wrong).

Guest ashleesimpson

I AM SO PROUD OF HAN JIN MIN FOR BEING NOMINATED IN TWO STATIONS AND WINNING SO MANY AWARDS. SHE IS AWESOME!

me, too

HAN JI MIN FIGHTING

she looks so good with kang ji hwan

Guest piano_lady

Just found out that Ryu Su Young presented an award during the KBS Drama Awards. We didn't expect him to be there since he was nominated as Best Actor for Bad Couple (nope, he didn't win :( that explains why he's at the KBS Awards and yes, we expected to see him at the SBS Awards). Anyways, found a couple of pics but we're at loss as to who his partner is and which award he presented. Anyone knows?

200801010101451001_1.jpg

kp1_080101004300.jpg

Thanks a bunch and happy new year to all!!

Archived