[2007] KBS Drama Awards

Yeah Shirley...you can't imagine how happy I was when they announced KJH and HJM's name. :D

Nearly made me scream in happiness.. I'm so so so glad Capital Scandal didn't miss any of the big awards, cos it deserved all of them, and really, ALL OF THEM! :D

! we were there throughtout the entire boardcast!! .so we all know the up and downs ..despite the low ratings ..the fire to fight on never fade away!! ^^ ..i think i am tearing up abit .^^it is a wonderful closure to this year ! ..

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how strange can the KBS people be...why give 2 awards for the Excellence in a Miniseries, when all the other Excellence categories, including the Male Excellence in a Miniseries only had 1 winner.

I think the most surprised was Park Hae Jin...likely because it was announced right after the start of the New Year. He wouldn't have moved if someone next to him hadn't said something, and he also had to adjust his outfit.

hehe...the 2 actresses of dramas bearing the title character's name won for Top Excellence.

I'm so happy at least someone from Dal Ja's Spring won an award. Min Ki seems to always be unlucky when it comes to KBS...besides 2007, he was nominated in 2004 and 2005 and didn't win.

You know what..I think if they had given 2 Excellence for Female..

They should done the same for Male, and that should belong to Lee Min Ki.

He's such a brilliant actor, and delivered so well in both Dal Ja's Spring and MIA...

But yet again, he doesn't need trophies to prove his ability. He's already one of the better ones out there..

KBS have a tighter buget for the trophies this year :lol:

i remember the last one, they were giving awards to 2 to 3 people at the same time

but this, each category mostly 1 winner only :phew:

waiting for the daesang winner to be posted her :) my streaming got cut off right after the female top excellence winners' speech :sweatingbullets:

I'm happy for Capital Scandal. This year KBS award's prove that rating didn't prove much. Capital Scandal sue do spelndidly. But I just found weird why aren't Mawang won't anything. Is it just me or what but I found rather strange when KSB award didn't have the wholesome award like MBC, or it didn't organize or translate here correctly. I found it hard to understand the flow of the award compare to MBC award.

Guest lovegoodfood

I am so happy to see both Kim Hyun Jo and Chae Rim both won the Top Excellence Female awards...Both of them did very well in 2 different challenging roles.....Well done gals!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

i think that seriously is the BEST improvement not giving so many winners for one category!

but that's because they broke up the Excellence award into several categories. If all those nominees were lumped into just the Excellence category, we'd get 3-4 winners for male and female sections, which would be equivalent to previous years.

The Awards for 2004 still is one of the best in my opinion. The 2nd part of this year's Awards was pretty slow...likely because they didn't select some of the better NGs/scenes from dramas to show?

Archived