Fate/Stay Night

Guest madeinktown

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aznbanana

okay...ep 15 was just hilarious for the wrong reasons. the CG dragon was the worst thing ever. the new OP kinda sucks too =/

o.o That was actually to substitute the sex scene in the game. What do you want? Hentai or a CG dragon? =x

And why they have sex, i can explain that too :vicx:

i think i'll pass. this one wallpaper i have is from one of the paths of the game, which i've heard is partly hentai, scares me from wanting to know anything more about this game. it just has a schoolgirl coated in blood and it says don't ever f***ing touch me with some creepy text in the bg. o.O

o_O...right... no one in a schoolgirl uniform w/ blood in the anime bud

Eps 21 godly :D "You've entered me so many times" and "My mana has been replenished" :phew: Just think about it :rolleyes:

Archer Battle Godly :D *nods*

Assain vs Sabre Godly :w00t:

Golden boy aka. Gilgamesh vs S+S = Godly :D:w00t:

Fate/Stay Night Rocks o_o I havn't been this addicted since...since....Love Hina >_>

Guest madeinktown

i'm getting pretty tired of this series. i'm sorta just watching it for the sake of being this far into it now.

but i hope they make an ending that changes my mind...

Guest Aznbanana

hmm, episode 21 makes a really good case for you to continue watching imo anyways.

You won't get all the storylines/plots unless you know additional info from the game or w.e

I'm about to stop watching Fate/Stay Night. I think that they're letting their reputation for Type-Moon get ahead of them. They attempt to make a serious anime but throw hentai references here and there.

Guest Take Five

o.o That was actually to substitute the sex scene in the game. What do you want? Hentai or a CG dragon? =x

And why they have sex, i can explain that too vicx.gif

hentai. saber + shirou going at it and possibly tohsaka joining in > ugly cg dragon.

anyway, ep 21 seemed better than the norm. i'd have to say this series is around the same level as almost every h-game anime i've seen...as in they're usually disappointing. i think this is slightly more interesting than others i've seen though.

Guest knockblock

Shirou keeps getting owned. Now I wonder where Tohsaka and that other little girl went to.

Guest Aznbanana

Well..Servants are suppose to be better then masters so its no suprise the Shiro sucks when fighting Gilgamesh.

Although I wonder if Shirou will unleash the UBW ... that would be incredibly interesting. He also wouldn't suck so damn much.

Guest Aznbanana

lol thats pretty hilarious stuff. Got me roarin lol

Forgetting that there was an H-game all together, I'd say Fate/stay night is rather interesting. I'm surprised to read that there are a bunch of people on this board who don't feel as if it's a good series. At first, I didn't care too much for it, but after the battle between Saber and Rider, I was completely pulled in. I'm a bit sad that it'll end next week, but it's better to just finish it off before it starts to get stale. Although, I do have to say that I didn't expect it to run for 24 episodes, since Tsukihime was so short.

Archived