Fate/Stay Night

Guest madeinktown

Guest madeinktown

well, since fate/stay night was originally a HENTAI game in japan, i think everyone could imagine what that scene was like in the game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

well, since fate/stay night was originally a HENTAI game in japan, i think everyone could imagine what that scene was like in the game.

so i guess getting your arm ripped off by a dragon and then getting eaten is representative of it? =P

they should have just shown a threesome.

Guest madeinktown

so i guess getting your arm ripped off by a dragon and then getting eaten is representative of it? =P

they should have just shown a threesome.

you know how shirou got on top of saber? i'm guessin that there was more than just that. and didn't you notice that all master/servents are boy/girl pairs?

Guest Take Five

i know what happened...although it seems strange that they had their clothes on when they were done. i'm just saying it seemed like a strange thing to show while they were doing it. they had a sex scene in shingetsutan tsukihime, so why not in fate?

Guest LuvCartoonz

The group I might go with to Otakon is group cosplaying Fate/Stay Night and have been bugging me to watch it for a while.

Finally got around to watching it and I don't think it's as amazing as they claim, but it's pretty good.

Guest madeinktown

well, shirou used to be in the archery club. thus, shirou = archer. BUT! that's irrelivent since 1) people know and 2) it doesn't really surve a purpose by saying anything about it. in conclusion, it's pretty much spam.

Guest mannamedx

well, shirou used to be in the archery club. thus, shirou = archer. BUT! that's irrelivent since 1) people know and 2) it doesn't really surve a purpose by saying anything about it. in conclusion, it's pretty much spam.

Servants can be from the future, heroes and legends of the future.

Shirou can create anything he puts his mind to, making an arrow created the same aura.

The bow, archer had looks a lot similiar to Shriou's just more developed.

And, howdoes archer know exactly Shirou's powers? when even no one else knows at all.

And i believe that the priest is a master as well, a bad one.

Guest madeinktown

Servants can be from the future, heroes and legends of the future.

Shirou can create anything he puts his mind to, making an arrow created the same aura.

The bow, archer had looks a lot similiar to Shriou's just more developed.

And, howdoes archer know exactly Shirou's powers? when even no one else knows at all.

And i believe that the priest is a master as well, a bad one.

ummm, still had nothing to do with what i said. you just sorta branch off on yourself, don't ya?

Guest arashi

Poor Archer.

LOL

Oh shoot, I haven't seen Ep 15 so I have no idea what everyone's talking about..but now I have a slight idea of what's going on :sweatingbullets:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mannamedx

ummm, still had nothing to do with what i said. you just sorta branch off on yourself, don't ya?

It was just an idea i had, have some respect.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

i think i'll pass. this one wallpaper i have is from one of the paths of the game, which i've heard is partly hentai, scares me from wanting to know anything more about this game. it just has a schoolgirl coated in blood and it says don't ever f***ing touch me with some creepy text in the bg. o.O

Guest madeinktown

i think i'll pass. this one wallpaper i have is from one of the paths of the game, which i've heard is partly hentai, scares me from wanting to know anything more about this game. it just has a schoolgirl coated in blood and it says don't ever f***ing touch me with some creepy text in the bg. o.O

it's true that the game was an h-game, but the anime moves away from the hentai. the creatures just took the fighting and based the anime around that.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

it's true that the game was an h-game, but the anime moves away from the hentai. the creatures just took the fighting and based the anime around that.

so is it based more off of the path in which that girl turns into like some kind of psycho killer?

(forgive me if that's incorrect. i'm basing it off things i've heard about the game from friends a month or so ago. :crazy: )

Guest Take Five

supposedly it's going towards the boring path that isn't as dark as the other two...so maybe a psycho killer girl won't show up lol.

Guest madeinktown

so is it based more off of the path in which that girl turns into like some kind of psycho killer?

(forgive me if that's incorrect. i'm basing it off things i've heard about the game from friends a month or so ago. :crazy: )

how about...a combination of pokemon and love hina. the servents (pokemon) fight each other to obtain the holy grail (gym badge) and then shirou (the master) goes home to a house full of women

i probly made fate/stay night sound totally gay though...but you should check it out.

Archived