Fate/Stay Night

Guest madeinktown

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knockblock

For me it was on and off. I didn't find it that exciting until it went to episode 11. Episodes 4-7 were good but the others were just okay for the first 10 episodes. I didn't find it a great series but it's a good one.

Guest Take Five

i thought rin was gonna die in ep 23 when she said she was feeling "sleepy" but i guess she really was just gonna fall asleep...after being stabbed. wtf.

that was a pretty crappy episode too. even a naked loli couldn't save it. lol jk.

Guest knockblock

Saber is dead. Or maybe she's sleeping for a very long time. Anyway the ending was okay and I'm glad I'm done with this.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest knockblock

Bump.

I know there is another thread for Fate Stay Night quite a bit of pages back. But I don't know if it is for the show, the game, or whatever.

After it's been quite some time since seeing Fate Stay Night I am kind of curious. I have heard about the movie coming out this year. What's it like?

• 1 year later...
Guest knockblock

News is that there is going to be a prequel. Called Fate Zero.

Anyone seen the movie Fate Unlimited Blades Works? I haven't watched it yet and am going to when I can.

Archived