Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Oh gosh! Rubie, pls do share KSH-HJ moments in ep 9 heheh My download speed sucks so I can't really dl large video files :P What happens after the Midas touch? Or did it go to another scene?

Yeah I was expecting to be not see any romantic connotations out of the Midas touch lol but still love seeing their chemistry in the screencaps :) Im not trying to get my hopes too high for this pairing but loving every minute of them together..

I'm still downloading episode 9.. another 30% more to go and it's been pretty slow.. boo hoo! I'll definitely share the HJ-KSH moments.. I just need to watch it for myself first before saying anything. I didn't get to watch last night.. the KBS streaming was buffering like crazy.. saw bits here and there that I end up not understanding anything. But the touch (from the summary).. isn't really representing what we thought it could be.. oops.. confused yet.. I'm going around and around. :P It's HJ and his spontaneous action that's giving KSH (and us!) all the wrong signals. I'm not sure if he actually likes KSH or he's holding back too much.. obviously he cares for her but this is of course before he knew that CSH is still alive. (I tend to think that HJ could not say what he wanted to.. in order to make KSH feel better, that's why he's saying it with his touches instead)

I totally agree that at this point.. only KSH believes in HJ and he needs her, more than he'll ever realize. And I also believe that KSH is nothing like SW.. based on some factors.. in terms of lying to the respective person in their lives.

ps: since we can't really believe the scenes in the MV/preview will turn out the way it's implying.. the scene of HJ being angry with KSH.. may not be too bad. Hopefully. :blush:

Guest kbmoon87

For some reason, I had this premonition that towards the end of the drama, HJ kills KSH (not wanting to of course) for some reason.

Pray this isn't the case and more than likely won't be the case. Haha...Guess I'm too into IRIS...lol

I'll be happy as long as KSY character ends up with a good ending. Whether together with HJ or not.

Nah!!! No matter how bad things turn out.. I don't think he'll ever kill a woman.. especially when he had known about her and the person she is. But I can definitely imagine.. both or either one of them might be pushed to make an extremely drastic (and tragic) decision later on.

I have a good ending for KSH.. even without HJ by her side (such impossibility, huh).. but something must happen between them than just those "understanding touches". :P

But yeah.. really hope KSH/KSY will have a good and memorable ending in IRIS. She is indeed a new star reborn.. I feel sad reading that her acting fee is not in the range as received by the other co-stars, not including LBH of course. But more than anything it's much more significant to note that KSY really proved she is worthy being in IRIS, totally bringing up the overall performance up to another level. It's no small feat.. and her talent & hardwork will not go unnoticed.

Could not resist to post this: I saw KTW's song MV for IRIS and the end part showed that HJ actually does meet CSH but seems that CSH does not recognise HJ's masked face... Im so curious because how on earth can KSHwa do something to CSH when they've met???? :blink: Thats unless KSY distracts CSH from coming closer to HJ (or vice versa)????? Man.. Im so curious and anxious for KSHwa now hehehe

Also, in the new MV, not much scenes of SHwa :( Just old footage... the only new scenes were at the end which I think most likely happen in tonight's episode.. ahh beware, SHwa!

I dont think HJ would kill KSHwa.. not in his character... but if he does then I'd hate him for sure :P KSHwa is actually my favourite character in IRIS hehehe Personally, without her character, the triangle (or square) relationship would be dull lol

Oh oh I saw some raw parts of ep 9... oh my.. I loved how SHwa was defending for HJ but cringed when she got beaten around.. damn.. I thought she'd kicked that guy's richard simmons hehehe What did HJ say when he held her hands? He muttered something when he touched her hands.... Oh did anyone noticed when he held her hands, she actually held back as well?? hihi such a nice scene without much dialogue....

Guest kbmoon87

Could not resist to post this: I saw KTW's song MV for IRIS and the end part showed that HJ actually does meet CSH but seems that CSH does not recognise HJ's masked face... Im so curious because how on earth can KSHwa do something to CSH when they've met???? :blink: Thats unless KSY distracts CSH from coming closer to HJ (or vice versa)????? Man.. Im so curious and anxious for KSHwa now hehehe

Also, in the new MV, not much scenes of SHwa :( Just old footage... the only new scenes were at the end which I think most likely happen in tonight's episode.. ahh beware, SHwa!

I dont think HJ would kill KSHwa.. not in his character... but if he does then I'd hate him for sure :P KSHwa is actually my favourite character in IRIS hehehe Personally, without her character, the triangle (or square) relationship would be dull lol

Oh oh I saw some raw parts of ep 9... oh my.. I loved how SHwa was defending for HJ but cringed when she got beaten around.. damn.. I thought she'd kicked that guy's richard simmons hehehe What did HJ say when he held her hands? He muttered something when he touched her hands.... Oh did anyone noticed when he held her hands, she actually held back as well?? hihi such a nice scene without much dialogue....

He said something along the lines of "don't defend or try to protect on my behalf"

It's actually quite sweet. Only goes back to the whole HJ cares about KSW in some form or other. The writer and director sure know how to evoke feelings toward the audience. Hehe...

Arrgh.. the full version of the Dream MV.. is like a death-sentence to the KSH-HJ story. :( And I still couldn't get the complete dl of episode 9.. been downloading for hours and now stuck at the very last-minute. What a torture.. as if once is not enough..

csfan.. I think you missed reading taizhu's episode 9 summary at IRIS. KSH came to HJ to ask about him (after he helped her against those jerks.. but he wasn't in the mood to answer. Coming back to Korea is making him not happy with so many questions and memories. As she started to leave.. that's when HJ held her hand.. and touching her lips, saying that there's blood on it. Then he just left.. like shown in the MV. Man.. that was rather mean.. even if he didn't intend anything by it.

I just love the HJ-KSH / LBH-KSY pairing.. it exceeded my expectation and made IRIS even special. But now.. will there be any more of that undeniable chemistry. KSH never pushed HJ to accept her.. all she did is follow him around like a shadow.. she lied, yes but she had a good reason.. so that HJ doesn't get distracted from what he's going to do.

I just watched some of episode 9.. not everything.. yet.. but bits of HJ-KSH first.. to clarify things. Yup.. it's seems like what kbmoon87 mentioned.. HJ probably saying to KSH not to defend him (because she gets beaten real bad from supposedly her own team). And the lip-touching scene.. nothing more, nothing less.. because there's blood on her. But when HJ grab to hold her hand, KSH did respond by holding him back. One rare moment that would not last.. unfortunately. But obviously HJ was particularly edgy and feeling anxious/jittery as he had finally arrived in Korea to face the enemy within..

Btw.. it's no wonder that LBH and KSY were the only IRIS cast who attended the 14th PIFF (Red Carpet, etc) recently as this particular scene with the fishing ship (how they entered Korea) was shot in the city-port of Busan around the same time..

AAwww.... yeah i did read taizhu's recap summary but I did not take it to heart because of his/her limited korean and that summary was based on body language... I was waiting for the usual poster to recap ep 9 (joynara i think).. I guess taizhu's summary is pretty close to the real thing then..

Ah yeah the lip touching was nothing romantic because he's wiping blood off SHwa but the hand holding is a different story imo. To me, it was quite romantic but too bad, thats going to change in the next episode :( I have to agree with you that in that scene HJ was being mean in leading KSHwa to wrong conclusions about their relationship being more than just comrades/allies...

I really hoped that there's more interactions after tonight's episode.. argh i cant bear to think about how HJ would react to SHwa knowing that she 'lied' to him about CSH :o

Guest So Hye Yeon

Gd. evening ... all Hyunjoon & Sunhwa fans!!!! :D:D:D

mmvzwmwcyng5ylrmoggu.jpg

Oh no!!! I haven't seen ep.9 yet

but I read some spoiled in IRIS Therad

Hyunjoon just wiping blood from Sunhwa's lip ... :huh:

I wonder ... Does he know she fall in love with him??

his action made she misunderstand that he feel same as her...

the script writer try to built HJ & Sunhwa's fans getting crazy more and more ... haha :lol:

By the way I don't know what happen this night in ep.10

why not HJ be angry Sunhwa but it's uncomfortable scene for me

that Sunhwa is hurt by HJ b'coz of Seunghee <_<<_<

Guest gracefulmoonie

Nah!!! No matter how bad things turn out.. I don't think he'll ever kill a woman.. especially when he had known about her and the person she is. But I can definitely imagine.. both or either one of them might be pushed to make an extremely drastic (and tragic) decision later on.

I have a good ending for KSH.. even without HJ by her side (such impossibility, huh).. but something must happen between them than just those "understanding touches". :P

But yeah.. really hope KSH/KSY will have a good and memorable ending in IRIS. She is indeed a new star reborn.. I feel sad reading that her acting fee is not in the range as received by the other co-stars, not including LBH of course. But more than anything it's much more significant to note that KSY really proved she is worthy being in IRIS, totally bringing up the overall performance up to another level. It's no small feat.. and her talent & hardwork will not go unnoticed.

Ah...this is where all the SunHwa and Hyun Joon fans flock...thank heavens for this.... B)

I don't think that HJ will kill SH, but I agree that somehow one of them will have to make a tragic decision later on.It's sort of like "SH was not suppose to fall in love with HJ, and that is where the danger for her begins..it's an easy set up that leads to a tragic ending for her.." - that is the feeling that I always get when I watch a SH-HJ scene. Hopefully SH will have a good (not tragic- pls don't die) ending..even without HJ...

I did also read about LBH mega record breaking salary for Iris. Well, he is indeed the main vehicle for Iris, so it's a no brainer that he gets that amount. But I do respect KSY (and KTH) for all the hard work and the injuries that they both had to endure while filming.

KSHwa is actually my favourite character in IRIS hehehe Personally, without her character, the triangle (or square) relationship would be dull lol

".... hihi such a nice scene without much dialogue...."

She is my favorite character too. As soon I heard that KSY was going to play this role...she got my vote immediately...

Ah, episode 9- what a lovely scene...Like Rubie mentioned, I don't think that the lip touching scene had any significance, but the holding hands, that's a different story --I felt that this shows that HJ does somehow have "some feelings"- all though I don't think that they are romantic feelings yet...because he is still a conficted character, and even if he did get over CSH already, it's really too soon to be in love with someone else. Next ep, when he realizes that SH lied..gosh..but man..LBH sure has his way with all of this co stars.

Also, THANKS So Hye Yeon for the episode 9 captures. I watched this part over and over again, like for the 15th time, and also the part in Episode 8, when HJ wipes SH's tears...I am eternally happy for that...

Guest kimchibabe

I'm slowly following the episodes and so far the one scene I'd like KSH in is where she at least smiles. One smile please to light up her face. I hope its coming in the next episodes. But what event could make her smile?

In the Dream MV HJ had tears in his eyes as he touched KSH's lips. Nothing looked sadder to me than seeing him touch her lips then turning to go away....ouch..it really hurt. Its like he said this is goodbye...

I haven't seen Ep 9 yet... got an exam tomorrow. :(

But I just saw Ep 11 preview!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ezi554XNajE/

or

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=667716682

(click the play button on the vid at either post # 1 or # 7)

Looks like the scene where HJ being angry with KSH is in Ep 11. :rolleyes:

Also KSH finds some info on HJ's parents.

I can't seem to quote anything .. but lilcrash .. that is an awsome highlight. Looks like the MV is really a series of scenes of least 3 episodes. Could be likely that the HJ-KSH confrontation the cliffhanger in tonight's ep. 10?

Wow.. I didn't realize/never thought about the possibility of KSH finding the info about HJ's parents. In more ways than one.. it really means that HJ will (still) be connected to KSH.. like.. big time. Even after knowing that CSH is still alive.. he can't just simply discard or treat her not important. .

gracefulmoonie.. episode 8 is like.. a HJ-KSH tribute episode. :wub:

Ah looks like most posters are coming here to talk about beloved KSHwa :) I should be revising but had to check out this thread time to time...

Thanks lilcrash for the link for preview 11... wow seems like HJ is giving a piece of paper to SHwa? I'm assuming something to do with his parents or with CSH?? Ah Yes.. Im glad to know that there would be still interactions btw HJ-KSHwa :) But I get a feeling that they're distant in the preview???? Not as close as the previous eps :(

A scene where KSHwa smiles? I think the only time when she smiled or displayed a part of smile was when she held onto his elbow and HJ did not repel/reject her hand... If there's another upcoming scene, then I'll definitely look forward to it...

Will be online around this and IRIS thread after exams tmr :D

Also, I agree with gracefulmoonie that Im really grateful for their scenes in ep 8 and the hand-holding scene in ep 9

Aish.. all my live-streaming luck have gone out.. can't watch episode 10 either. :( Something about the connection unable to support the streaming. Sigh. Have to settle for preview and dl the episode to watch.

Thanks lilcrash for the link for preview 11... wow seems like HJ is giving a piece of paper to SHwa? I'm assuming something to do with his parents or with CSH?? Ah Yes.. Im glad to know that there would be still interactions btw HJ-KSHwa :) But I get a feeling that they're distant in the preview???? Not as close as the previous eps :(

A scene where KSHwa smiles? I think the only time when she smiled or displayed a part of smile was when she held onto his elbow and HJ did not repel/reject her hand... If there's another upcoming scene, then I'll definitely look forward to it...

Yeah.. seems that they're more distant and rather formal with each other in the upcoming scenes. But KSH has always been quiet as well as HJ.. his fun & warm personality changed completely after Hungary. They don't small-talk to each other (thus the act of touching here & there).. but in episode 9, it's obvious that KSH was always stealing glances .. looking (sadly) at HJ who's always by himself.. on the ship. Clearly she can't say that she likes him.. just like she's unable to tell him that CSH is still alive.

But both of them definitely needed each other.. imo.. each other's fate.. are already intertwined whether they realized it or not.

Guest So Hye Yeon

Before HJ & CSH reunite together ....T-T

or any happen , any effect to HJ & KSH relationship

Back to their nice memory in Japan ep.6

This is nicest scene of my mind ... and I think HJ & KSH fans feel like me :)

z4uzcjtn1zzzizwdiyy5.jpg

j1nty0uznmkmmm22mcw1.jpg

1onmnkzmzt0dmyxwzevn.jpg

mdgzgwhiwnm0rifkqndo.jpg

zwmld1zyajzyhjmmfgjj.jpg

n4kzg4dmy2j2mcmvwnnk.jpg

Ahh.. reality check.. how foolish I have been (even) thinking that there could be a HJ-KSH cliffhanger, knowing how IRIS has such a good way of keeping the suspense very high for the audience since episode 1. I do not mean bad in any way but the ep 10's cliffhanger is really what it's supposed to be. Realistically...it's no way a HJ-KSH moment would be anything near. Yet I am still optimistic and looking forward for more IRIS best moments with this pairing. The drama has really gone all out. Personally I'm really happy because it's really turning to be a really solid combo, hopefully till the end.

I think there will be even more intense moments with KSH (be it good or bad) for her.. but hopefully it would be worthy of what the character is able to present.

So Hye Yeon.. the HJ-CSH reunion will certainly affect the HJ-KSH relationship but anything is still possible no matter how remote chances are. At least (or unfortunately) they have not been into any deep ties to be a big dilemma.. yet. But clearly.. from now on.. it's basically HJ and KSH teaming (professionally) against the NSS.. it will be her by his side.

Oops.. now.. now.. not to dampen anything.. I've still yet to watch episode 10 to really feel the scenario but we can always dissect KSH's character and everything about her. :blush:

Btw.. So Hye Yeon.. or anyone.. if there's a complete profile set for KSY, please let me know so that I can add itto the first post. It'll be nice to have an updated background set about the actress posted so that more fans will know about her. :wub:.

I've posted this at the IRIS thread.. the longest I've written so far about the series and since it's basically & obviously about KSH and HJ.. I'm sharing the thoughts here as well.

And.. something just came up.. that may be will provide more substance to KSH's character than just "having feelings" for HJ.. which I'm more inclined to believe.. since there are still 10 more episodes to come..

The Akita scenes in episodes 6.. definitely would even be much better without the editing error. I wonder if the version on OCN or KBS World would have the edited scenes included instead? Still.. KSH is not an absolute machine despite trained to be one, she is all woman albeit someone clueless in love. The elbow-touching scene.. showed how she suddenly wanted to know how it feels to walk side-by-side with someone? All the years.. she's been walking behind a few steps of PCY, following him around and with HJ.. would he let her walk with him instead? This is the only time we see KSH actually smiling.. but her happiness doesn't even last 2 minutes. And she's back walking behind him again.

The tender moment in episode 8.. is a turning point when the one strength in her life crumbles.. her family punished because of her. All that she kept inside suddenly coming out because she feels most at ease with HJ.. as he had shared his own secret with her.. a trust she didn't expect. Both have gone through immense hardships in training, yet both being turned away by their own countries.. even after their sacrifices. In episode 9, there's that KSH aura as she showed what she felt when the guys insulted? HJ but in the end it's HJ who told her not to defend him as he doesn't want to see her suffer, being beaten up. Him holding her hand so tightly was probably the only reassurance she'll ever have. By now.. episode 10 looms what KSH have been fearing all the while.. HJ meeting and seeing CSH again.. any possible connection between them are now moot.. except a professional team-up. Hopefully HJ .. despite his anger that KSH keeping him away from CSH would realize that he needed her.. and that she's the only one on his side..

I really hope KSH would not be turned into a mere sacrificial lamb.. obviously not knowing what the writers have in mind for the ending.. despite all the odds.. truly hope something better than the easiest way out.. by dying for love.

Totally agree.. KSH-HJ are one sexy pairing.. even without any passionate kisses or hot lovescenes. The touches between them are just as intimate. :blush:

Regarding KSH vs SW.. I have to disagree..

Though both are lying to HJ and CSH respectively.. they are not the same. HJ and SW have been close friends, even blood brothers.. so when the latter did what he (had / now voluntarily) do.. it truly hit a nerve whether HJ understood the reason or not. On the other hand, KSH and CSH were not friends at all. SW was lying through his teeth and through technology know-how as he fed CSH with news of HJ's death, practically showing it in her face till she broke down. But in a way, CSH would have to thank SW for what he did.. because she came back stronger.

KSH lied to HJ but all she did was not mention a word that CSH was alive. It's the same way she's unable to express her feelings for him.. as she didn't know how to.. or saying it would further burden HJ. She probably knew, telling him about CSH (even is she tells him freely) would only make HJ go berserk.. when he's not ready to face the enemy back home.. and when Baek San is his main target.

KSH met HJ with the intention to kill him but as twist of fate would have it, she finds herself taken by this man (whose frankness jolted her frozen heart).. whom so closely resembles her own tragic life. probably handpicked by fate.. during HJ's darkest moments.. first arriving in Akita from Budapest and when Yuki dies, she was there for him. Previously following PCY like a shadow.. it's now HJ whom she sticks by, through thick and thin. With HJ.. there's no rank between them.. both had lost all their loved ones and even HJ found out that CSH is still alive.. would things get any easier for the lovers or more complicated.. being in the opposing quarters?

KSH is putting everything she had on the line by vouching for HJ when she took him to meet PCY. If it was someone else.. PCY probably would not hesitate to terminate both of them but because of his feelings for KSH.. and a bargain by HJ that he can't turn down, rivals became comrades. Probably much to a lesser extent of attention.. it would still be interesting to see how HJ-KSH-PCY triangle would turn out. Would PCY be able to push HJ to the limits for the sake of KSH?

It would be so interesting how the conflicted melodramas will play out in the upcoming episodes. What are the stakes now? SW and Baek San would definitely want to keep CSH as their best weapon against HJ.. what more secret could they make-believe for her to turn against him. Would KSH turn her back on him or HJ discarding KSH completely? Would KSH and CSH join forces to save HJ.. endless possiblities. only the chemistry of the second-secondary pairing of HJ-KSH hadn't turn out to be so good.. it won't present so much heartache of what's to come for all of them in IRIS. Sigh.