Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Soyeon updated her Instagram with a very short video. It seams that she participated at a LOTTE WORLD MALL event, just like any other customer. :D

On another note, she just started following people on Instagram. That`s an event. :lol:

SBS One night of Real Entertainment Preview. It will air tomorrow night. 

So Yeon is so shy. She can`t keep the eye contact for long even with another woman. Yoona likes to tease a little. :D

Selfie with the MC and Actress Yoon Ah after they filmed an interview on  “One night of TV Entertainment “

Song Yoon-a and Kim So-yeon have gathered topics since the casting announcement and the teaser has caught the eye of the public at once and amplified the curiosity and expectation of Kim Yoon-jin (Song Yoon-a) and Kim Eun-young (Kim So-yeon).

30000601273_1280.jpg

The relationship between two people started from the intentional approach of Kim Eun-yong is sometimes symbiotic, sometimes suspicious and unstable tension, so it is necessary to delicately emotional enough to feel emotions with one's small eyes such as glances of moment or gesture of moment. Song Yoon-a and Kim So-yeon, who have fully prepared for Secret Mothers, share detailed information about the overall flow of the work and characters, and share the energy that is positive for each other.
"Here, Kim Tae-woo and Song Jae-rim, who have close ties with the two women, will be added to the festival, and exciting developments will be unfolded. I would like your interest and love, "they added. (Google translation)

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004747854&plink=NEW&cooper=SBSNEWSSECTION

30000601269_1280.jpg

The 'Secret Mother' chosen by Song Yoon-a and Kim So-yeon, who have a strong acting ability, deals with the private education trend and the 'Admittance Nanny', which is responsible for the education of the child on behalf of the parents to enter the prestigious school.

Song Yoon-a who made his debut in SBS drama 'Igarashi Christy' (1995), and Kim So Yeon who made his debut with SBS 'Dinosaurs Teacher' (1994) during middle school. Both actresses have been acting nearly 25 years, and they are well known with their acting abilities but it 's their first time acting together.

Kim So Yeon chose "Secret Mother" only for Song Yoon-ah. Kim So-yeon said, "I was too lucky to have this work with my "sister.".  Kim So-yeon, who married Lee Sang-woo in June last year, showed off her affection by saying, "My husband cheered more than me when I was cast." (Google translation)

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004747846&plink=NEW&cooper=SBSNEWSSECTION

Spoiler

I just watched the full cut. Three things.

One. The parody is still funny. Nice introduction of the drama in the variety show. :lol:

Second, more important, we saw a major development of the drama. So, the person who falls into the pool is Kim Eun young (Kim So yeon). I am surprised. So, we`ll know how the drama will end and then they will show how they will get there? Just like JTBC drama Woman of Dignity. I did not see the JTBC drama yet, but from what I read about it they started the drama this way. For a mystery drama it is kind of spoilery because we already know so much about the plot but in the other hand, we will want to watch how the women got there. 

Third, Soyeon and Yoona are so nice. Hope they will creat a good duo on screen and their character will bond a little and they are not enemies from the beginning.

SBS’s Upcoming Drama “Secret Mother” Drops Official Posters That Further Elicit Mystery

Secret-Mother3.jpg

SBS’s upcoming weekend drama “Secret Mother” has unveiled official posters ahead of its premiere!

“Secret Mother” is a mystery-thriller drama centered around the friendship that forms when a mysterious surrogate mother, Kim Eun Young (Kim So Yeon), enters the home of Kim Yoon Jin (Song Yoon Ah). Kim Eun Young fakes her identity as Lisa Kim to uncover details about her sister, who disappeared without a trace, while Kim Yoon Jin has been hiding a secret about her child’s death.

The arrival of Kim Eun Young shakes up the entire neighborhood, and causes hidden secrets of the once-peaceful neighborhood to be revealed one-by-one. Kim Yoon Jin is especially affected by Kim Eun Young’s presence as her life slowly starts to fall apart after Kim Eun Young appears, raising further curiosity over what the two women’s relationship will be.

more  https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/10/sbss-upcoming-drama-secret-mother-drops-official-posters-elicit-mystery/

Spoiler

Actress Kim So-yeon's "Secret Mother" Poster shooting scene was released.
2018051111065221540_1526004413.jpg

The posters, which started with the interest and expectation of many people, were performed together with actors such as Kim So Yeon, Song Yoon Ah, Kim Tae Woo and Song Jae Rim. Kim So Yeon arrived before anyone else and started to greet one of the staff first, so she prepared clothes, hair and make-up suitable for the concept before going into shooting.

I was able to get a glimpse of her professionalism in the filming that started immediately.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2018051111041135589

Pictures from V Live interview

1526031652584135.jpg

'Secret Mother' cast showed confidence and expectation of the drama. On Friday, 11th May, 'Secret Mother' main cast  Song Yoon Ah, Kim So Yeon, Tae Woo Kim, and Song Jae Lim participated.

Kim Tae-woo said, "'Secret Mothers' is a work that I would expect you to have, combining both work and entertainment in a simple summary." He said, "I think it a very interesting drama, so I hope you will have a lot of expectations."

Prior to the first broadcast, Song Yoon-a, "a few days ago, twenty-something worries came up and the face began to darken." She said, "Anyway, as we are working hard, we are so thankful to follow the results.

Kim Tae-woo said, "I was expecting a lot and I thought this work would be so much fun since I saw the script. I'm so excited as one of the viewers."

Kim So-yeon said, "I really did not feel it, but being in today's production presentation and Vlive, I feel nervous and nervous."

Song Jae-rim said, "I think it's going to be a month since I filmed it, but when I did one, I got a lot of nervousness and tremors.

(Google translate)

source

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180511

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201805111834089405430_1

Oh, I love them all.

I tried to watch live but I can`t. It says that a temporary error accured. I will watch later on other sources.

Thanks to Instagram  I can see them at V Live

Spoiler

Selfie

May 11, 2018

'Secret Mother' makes thriller out of Korea's unique education system

By Woo Jae-yeon

SEOUL, May 11 (Yonhap) -- The upcoming weekend TV series "Secret Mother" on SBS features such a bizarre -- even disturbing to some -- occupation that many Korean viewers will easily dismiss it as being fictional.

But the job of playing a "surrogate mother," tasked with managing and improving a child's academic performance, has existed for some years in pockets of notoriously hyper-competitive neighborhoods in Gangnam, southern Seoul.

Only those with a proven record of getting their own kids into a top-tier university can get the high-paying job. The job specifications include finding best education and private teachers for the kid, arranging the kid's schedule down to the minute, helping with homework and following up on academic progress.

Spoiler

Actor Song Yoon-ah enters a hall to attend a press conference for the new TV series "Secret Mother" in Seoul on May 11, 2018. (Yonhap)

Actor Song Yoon-ah enters a hall to attend a press conference for the new TV series "Secret Mother" in Seoul on May 11, 2018. (Yonhap)

"Actually I have been hearing about the job for some time. I was surprised to learn that quite a few households use such services," actress Song Yoon-ah said at a press conference held at the SBS headquarters in Seoul on Friday.

"I don't think I can go that far, even though I hope my kid excels at school," said the mother of a 7-year-old boy. "There are kids who do well in school, and there are those who are good at painting. It is a parent's responsibility to help their children figure out what they are good at."

A poster for the upcoming TV series "Secret Mother" on SBS. (Yonhap)

A poster for the upcoming TV series "Secret Mother" on SBS. (Yonhap)

The mystery drama centers on two women -- Kim Eun-young (played by Kim So-yeon), a mysterious live-in surrogate mother who takes charge of education of a young boy, and the boy's mother Kim Yun-jin (Song Yoon-ah), a stay-at-home mom who goes so far as giving up her psychiatrist profession to help her son excel academically.

Kim Eun-young's entrance in her life slowly causes a crack in the boys' mother's otherwise stable and affluent life. Shrouded in mystery, the woman seems to hide issues and have ulterior motives.

The drama also paints a stark picture of the country's overheated education market where a mom's success is equated with her child's academic performance.

"I hope the drama helps raise awareness about the ill effects of the ultra-competitive education system," said the other main actor, Kim So-yeon.

On top of the educational issues, she said the story is also about comforting people prone to making mistakes.

"The characters in the drama have their own defects and scars. They knowingly make mistakes and soon regret them. As the story progresses, they gradually heal themselves. I hope TV viewers feel the same way."

The 32-part drama will premiere at 8:55 p.m. Saturday.

Two main actors, Kim So-yeon (L) and Song Yoon-ah (R), pose for photos during a press conference of the new TV series "Secret Mother" in Seoul on May 11, 2018. (Yonhap)

Two main actors, Kim So-yeon (L) and Song Yoon-ah (R), pose for photos during a press conference of the new TV series "Secret Mother" in Seoul on May 11, 2018. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon arriving at the press conference hall and she saw the rice whreats for a moment. 

She took pictures with every panel to thank the fans

Spoiler

Press conference Secret Mother Full video

Spoiler

Actors Kim So-yeon, Kim Jae-hwa, Song Yoon-a, Seo Young-hee, and Ohnyah have a photo-time in the middle of a weekend special project "Secret Mother"

Soyeon and Kim Jae-hwa inviting each other to stay in the middle for the pictures.  :D

IE002331836_STD.jpg

IE002331837_STD.jpg

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002433412

The long preview . I hope they will release the official video with this preview.

I was glued to the screen. I can`t wait for the premiere tomorrow.

So Yeon posted her photo on Kim So Yeon DC

On the dawn of May 12 (2018.05.12 - 01:31), Sso left a message for her fans at her Daum Cafe and DC to inform that she came home safely after the press conference of drama "Secret Mother", and she also showed her infinite gratitude to her fans
This is the photo that she wears apron when she eats (a lot) Cr.tr. Sso fanpage

Spoiler

Her message

2018.05.12 배우 김소연 다움카페&D C갤러리
따뜻한 메세지 소식  From: 김소연 ^^♡ ^^*제작보고회,무사히 잘 마치고 왔습니닷^^*
신세계였던 앞터v 까지!^^*
고된 하루가 되지않을까,출근 길에 걱정했는데~
너무 재밌고,암튼 무.사.히 하루가 마무리된것같아~기분이 좋네요!!!^^*♡
그리고...ㅜㅜ 정말 감사한 제작보고회 마음들...ㅜㅜ
진심으로 진심으로...감사감사.감사 드립니다...***
정말 필요한곳에...여러분들의 마음이 하나도 놓치지않고 잘 전달될수있도록 꼼꼼히 체크하도록 할께요...
진심으로 감사드립니다...!!!!^^**** ^^*벌써1시네요..두둥.드디어오늘 방송!^^*
부족한 저의 부분들 많을테지만...재밌게 봐주셨으면 합니다^^~~***
이제 진짜 *시작*이네요...* 정말 좋은 분들과의 만남.좋은 캐릭터의 만남.그간의 여러분들의 기다림.
늘 되새기며.열심히.즐겁게.촬영하겠습니다!^^* 아자자!♡
정말 감사드립니다!!!!❤ 사진은...ㅋ앞치마 사진입니닷ㅋ~~^^;;;;;ㅋ
이사진을 보여드리게 될줄 꿈에도 몰랐네요ㅋ
(뒤집어서 입어야 앞이 더 올라오기에

"Secret Mother" Press Conference Day - Photo of Sso take by fans

Spoiler

From filming, in the second picture is Soyeon

Spoiler

Secret Mothers' first room, opens the door with an unusual murder case

2018051301001094700083091.jpg

SBS 's drama "Secret Mother" (play Hwang Ye - jin, director Yong Soon Park) opens the first meeting with an unexpected shocking murder case.

'Secret Mothers', who is on a hot topic before the airing, finally takes off the veil tonight (tonight) on the night of the night with a great combination of actors such as Song Yoon Ah, Kim So Yeon, Kim Tae Woo, Song Jae Rim, 'Secret Mothers', which draws a detailed and thrilling truth-telling game of suspicious hot-blooded mothers, caretakers, and surrounding people around Daechi-dong Townhouse,

A total of four people climb to the top of the suspects. Kim Yoon-jin (Song Yoon-jae), who has become a full-time mentalist, has been boldly resigning from his job to concentrate on her son's education. The four women who live in the same townhouse are the ones who are going to be named after the suspects. They are Gangnam Mom. We face a major crisis with a surprise incident at a parent charity party.
Lisa Kim pulls the secrets from the townhouses one by one, and tightens the breath of those who can not speak. The presence of Lisa Kim, who is somewhat suspicious of somewhere, is expected to induce endless tension and conflict in the drama.

Song Yoon-a, Kim So-yeon and Kim Tae-woo raised expectations for 'Secret Mother'.

Spoiler

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180512

SBS Power FM, which was broadcasted on December 12, featured Song Yoon Ah, Kim So Yeon, and Kim Tae Woo, starring SBS drama Secret Mothers, in the special episode of Choi Hwajung`s Power Time.

The heroines of 'Secret Mother', who is about to be the first to broadcast on this day, came to 'Choi Hwajung'program and made an hour full of wonderful conversation.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201805121319471406433_1

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon Reveals How Husband Lee Sang Woo Reacted To Her Drama “Secret Mother”

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Kim So Yeon talked about the support she got from her husband Lee Sang Woo for her upcoming drama “Secret Mother.”

See Also: Upcoming Drama "Secret Mother" Promises Intense Thrill And Suspense In New Teaser

On May 11, upcoming SBS drama “Secret Mother” held a press conference ahead of their premiere, with Song Yoon Ah, Kim So Yeon, Kim Tae Woo, Song Jae Rim, Seo Young Hee, Kim Jae Hwa, Oh Yeon Ah, and Son Seung Woo in attendance.

During the press conference, Kim So Yeon first talked about the drama being her first drama in two years since “Happy Home.” She shared, “There are some people who think it’s because of my marriage, but I started looking for projects as soon as I came back from the honeymoon. I was waiting for a three-dimensional character, and before I knew it, time had passed just like that. But I think it’s because I waited that I got to meet ‘Secret Mother.’ It’s an honor.”

In regards to her marriage, the actress commented, “I don’t really know what’s changed since I got married. Some people told me that before I got married, I looked sensitive, but now I look more comfortable. I think that’s probably one of the benefits of marriage. My husband also encourages me a lot. He likes this sort of genre [thrillers], so when I got cast, he seemed to be happier than I was. He even shed a few tears of happiness. He didn’t actually cry though.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/11/kim-yeon-reveals-husband-lee-sang-woo-reacted-drama-secret-mother/

• Like 2