Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

1 hour ago, AshleyL said:

In the Interview from Instyle October issue, this was what Sso talked about her boyfriend Lee Sang Woo:

Thanks for sharing. I hope we`ll have the whole interview translated. Soyeon is a sincere person also. I really want for her all the best. Fingers crossed that they found the right person in each other and their relationship will be built beautifully.  Many people will cheer for them. :P

• Like 3

For Instyle magazine, i prefer her in the picture with her sexy shoulder and her temporary tattoo revealing :D...looks wild and sexy

As for "All for You" brand (summer wear series), I noticed this brand is catered more towards mature audience. Frankly speaking, I admire both of their look more than their outlook suit :w00t:. Sorry to AFY brand.... i personally like the trendy wear or Safari Fashion of summer wear....I had seen KSY wore before, and I am sure both of them very suitable for the trendy wear.

I suddenly have a thought that after seeing LSW put on the business executive suit in his "Blue City" ads, i really hope to see them on the business executive wear and OL (Office lady) wear for soyeon. It can be either Corporate Stylish wear, or a Trendy Fashion wear ( like the one done by actress Ha Ji Won in the drama : The Time We Weren't in Love - I really liked all her office trendy wear that shown her nice figure) :D

While waiting for their new project announcement, I am looking forward to watch new drama series "The K2" ( mystery thriller drama ) that will replace the previously occupied by "The Good Wife".  You may start to explore this drama this weekend if it suits your cup of tea...

BTW, there is a latest Korean hot movie called "Train to Busan" is now a record-breaking hit and spread over to Asia market. I have watched it 2 days ago and i liked it, i hope you girls did not miss it although it was a zombie apocalypse thriller film that challenged on human morality, especially when all human were trapped in a big disaster. It is not just another ordinary zombie movie, it really challenged us after the show, allow us to ponder upon life and death issue and reflect ourselves how do we normally react when we are in this disaster or under critical situation....

Go watch this movie with your loved one if you haven't watched yet. I think online is now available too. :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ksyloveksysisocouple said:

As for "All for You" brand (summer wear series), I noticed this brand is catered more towards mature audience. Frankly speaking, I admire both of their look more than their outlook suit :w00t:. Sorry to AFY brand.... i personally like the trendy wear or Safari Fashion of summer wear....I had seen KSY wore before, and I am sure both of them very suitable for the trendy wear.

All for You brand is a sport/ casual, everyday wear and it is just OK for me. I can wear some of the clothes anytime. I agree that It is suitable for a mature audience.

I suddenly have a thought that after seeing LSW put on the business executive suit in his "Blue City" ads, i really hope to see them on the business executive wear and OL (Office lady) wear for soyeon.

Soyeon did a office look pictorial and I loved so much that photoshoot. It was for Elle Magazine in 2010, "She`s the max" after her Prosecutor Princess role. Here are just a few pictures from that pictorial.

http://news.nate.com/View/20100408n09518&mid=e0403

While waiting for their new project announcement, I am looking forward to watch new drama series "The K2" ( mystery thriller drama ) that will replace the previously occupied by "The Good Wife".  You may start to explore this drama this weekend if it suits your cup of tea...

BTW, there is a latest Korean hot movie called "Train to Busan" is now a record-breaking hit and spread over to Asia market.

I am waiting for her next project so much. I realized that my interest in kdramas is so low these days. I like the plot of a couple of shows (upcoming dramas) but I am very apathetic waiting for them. Mystery thriller is one of my favorite genre but I don`t think I will watch K2. About the hit film.... zombies and vampires movies are not on my favorite list at all. I still have to finish W... (I have 3 episodes left) but I wasn`t swept by it. It was just OK. Just Soyeon is keeping me in contact with kdramas and this forum. I hope it is just a phase. :(  I like to see people who are still kdramas enthusiasts. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, larus said:

Here are just a few pictures from that pictorial.

http://news.nate.com/View/20100408n09518&mid=e0403

I am waiting for her next project so much. I realized that my interest in kdramas is so low these days. I like the plot of a couple of shows (upcoming dramas) but I am very apathetic waiting for them. Mystery thriller is one of my favorite genre but I don`t think I will watch K2. About the hit film.... zombies and vampires movies are not on my favorite list at all. I still have to finish W... (I have 3 episodes left) but I wasn`t swept by it. It was just OK. Just Soyeon is keeping me in contact with kdramas and this forum. I hope it is just a phase. :(  I like to see people who are still kdramas enthusiasts. :)

Thanks for sharing of the pictorial on the OL wear. I haven't seen it before. :D

Yes, people choose kdrama are based on their own preferred story line, their individual favourite actors as well as their own timeline. I plan to watch K2 is because of the so-called "mystery action thriller" as well as my favourite actress and actor in it...but i am not sure whether the story line goes well as it depends on the script writer too. Let's see.

I don't like zombies movie too until one day I watched Brad Pitt's movie "The World War Z", then I started to like that film and the recent Korean movie "Train to Busan". I don't crazy over the vampires or zombies on the drama series, but if show on movie, i may consider to watch but i must check on the synopsis and the actors first :)

Let's wait for their news update for new drama. The beauty of this forum is that we can share or hear any news of the bongji couple or their individual projects or any recommended kdramas so that any friends can benefit here. I remembered once i read a comment from the forum and this person shared a URL link for watching free movie and drama online...I am thankful for that, because of this, i am always able to watch free and latest movie online (movies from different regions) :D

September 22, 2016

Kim So Yeon Reveals What Lee Sang Woo Is Like As Her Boyfriend

Source: Soompi by boxclub 

Kim So Yeon Reveals What Lee Sang Woo Is Like As Her Boyfriend

Actress Kim So Yeon is positively stunning in a new pictorial for InStyle magazine!

She had prepared for this shoot since before her daily drama “Happy Home” on MBC had concluded its run and she participated in the photo shoot with her passionate and alluring personality.

Kim So Yeon 2

Her professionalism showed during the shoot, with her serious tone as she approached each aspect of it, from the styling to the makeup. She shared that she felt like she overcame a lot of challenges during her time filming for the daily drama, with the long scripts and many emotional scenes that it required of her.

Kim So Yeon

She also opened up about her relationship to fellow actor Lee Sang Woo. In early September, the two acknowledged their relationship after starring together in “Happy Home” and they even participated in a pictorial together for casual sports brand All For You.

She chose not to share too much, simply saying that he is a quiet and serious person who gives strength to her simply by being by her side.

Source (1)

• Like 4

Pictures with better resolution.

tumblr_odydfopx6Q1sdd1ivo4_540.jpg

tumblr_odydfopx6Q1sdd1ivo5_540.jpg

tumblr_odydfopx6Q1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_odydfopx6Q1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_odydfopx6Q1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

I can`t translate the short interview with Google translate. :(Hope it will be available on other sites.  We know what she said overall but I still hope there are translations available. 

http://www.instylekorea.com/issue/article_view.asp?seq=2034

I am sure there are a lot of unreleased pictures for this pictorial. I wish you could see them all. I can`t get enough of them. :D

• Like 2

Kim So Yeon is too sexy for words in 'InStyle'

By alim17   8 hours ago   5,151   630   5

kim-so-yeon

Be still Lee Sang Woo's heart!  His lady is looking super sexy for 'InStyle'!

Pictures released on September 23 show the gorgeous Kim So Yeon exuding sex appeal in a super short, body-hugging dress as she poses by a big motorcycle.  She softens things up just slightly in a knitted sweater and gentle gaze, maintaining the glamor with smoky eye makeup, a teasing glimpse of skin, and messy bed hair. 

In the interview, she said, "I feel like I overcame a big mountain after acting in a 51-episode drama like 'When One's Home is Happy.'  On top of its being a feature-length drama, there are many lines and many scenes with difficult emotions [to portray], so it was a challenge every time.  My passion for acting grows every single day the more I do it."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/kim-so-yeon-is-too-sexy-for-words-in-instyle

• Like 5

Seems that the 2 lovebirds had lunch at the cafe or eatery @lounge_n today from the IG post by the cafe or eatery. The post said that KSY is very pretty and LSW is handsome........:wub:

Chinese translation of IG post in Baidu:
是非常忙碌的平日午餐时间
我们水晶说有非常漂亮的客人来了
好像是金素妍xi呢!
他们要走时先说了"很好吃 我们吃得很好 "
这是我们的荣幸
是他们的粉丝呢
我们担心会妨碍到他们 就只是在一旁工作
李尚禹xi也很帅气哦
但是lounge_n是小区的店家
很好奇他们是如何找到这里来的诶
#炸猪排好吃的店#金素妍#李尚禹#最佳情侣#家和万事成

• Like 5

5 hours ago, charray said:

Seems that the 2 lovebirds had lunch at the cafe or eatery @lounge_n today from the IG post by the cafe or eatery. The post said that KSY is very pretty and LSW is handsome........:wub:

Chinese translation of IG post in Baidu:
是非常忙碌的平日午餐时间
我们水晶说有非常漂亮的客人来了
好像是金素妍xi呢!
他们要走时先说了"很好吃 我们吃得很好 "
这是我们的荣幸
是他们的粉丝呢
我们担心会妨碍到他们 就只是在一旁工作
李尚禹xi也很帅气哦
但是lounge_n是小区的店家
很好奇他们是如何找到这里来的诶
#炸猪排好吃的店#金素妍#李尚禹#最佳情侣#家和万事成

translation of that from Chinese to English:

It has been a busy weekday afternoon, our crystal ball said there will be very pretty guests coming in today.  It seems to be Kim So Yeon shi!! Before they left they said "it was very tasty.  We ate it well". This is an honor for us. We are their fans.  We didn't want to disturb them so we just kept working.  Lee sang woo shi is also very handsome. But Lounge_n (Cafe name)  is located in a small neighbourhood, we are curious how did they find us? # tasty fried pork cutlet Cafe #kimsoyeon # leesangwoo# best couple  # happy home 

• Like 6

Korean netizen's comments about InStyle Pictorial news: 
Kim So Yeon, “Boyfriend Lee Sang Woo, just his existence being by my side can give me strength”

1. Kim So Yeon is extremely beautiful [+1390]
2. Go get married~~~~~[+940]
3.Kim So Yeon is really a cool actress [+941]
4. They are perfect match. If it's So Yeon eonni, Sang woo oppa would give in, hihi [+920]
5. Are they dating already? Swoon! But they are so well match, kakaka .... Be happy [+620]
6. She's already show her real personality since "Real Men" kakaka..... Extremely kindness kakaka [+208]
7. When my sister was a staff in Kim So Yeon's team, first time I met her in Dongdaemun, She was amazing and lovely. Her real character is like a child, The kindest artist I have ever met.... She's like a perfect pure girl .... She's really not like a sexy city girl, hihi ... Since then I see her in a different light.... Happy dating ♥[+186]
8. From the beginning of the drama, I already thought they are perfect together.... It's so good they are a real couple now! I hope they will get married [+205]
9. Their tendency and interests really fit well....I wish they will get married succesfully, I hope we can see a perfect mariage [+175]
10. Instead of saying she's pretty, I'd rather say she's beautiful, I feel like they're a perfect match [+166]
11. She's an actress who's extremely humble and kind......I support you all the way. Good Luck with your relationship^^[+158]
12. So Yeon ssi good character~~ fighting! [+144]
13. She's an awesome actress, pure, sexy, elegant, mysterious, beautifully fascinating.....She has it all. Support [+154]
14. while filming they had great chemistry, their characters are likely the same, I was expecting destiny to bring them together.....when their relationship became public, I was so happy, it was as if it were my own relationship. Happily ever after ♡[+144]
15. This is my number one couple lately....Happily ever after...... I always support ^^[+147]
16. It will be great if you two get married ㅠ You are both beautiful [+128]
17. Seeing this image "strong", gentle image disappeared....too charming [+139]
18. Gorgeous~^^ You two must be happy [+131]
19. At the beginning of the drama, I thought they were such a perfect match, let's date. They are really a couple now, As one of their fans, I feel so happy. To me I think they will faithfully love each other into the marriage. Supporting them with expectation [+127]
20. I have once stood next to Kim So Yeon eonni and saw her as a really gentle and feminine woman....so friendly that it shocked me~ Her personality is the best !! I wish you each day better than the last, So Yeon eonni ^^ [+93]

• Like 6

12 hours ago, charray said:

Thanks for the news. I really love to hear that they are doing fine. It is so good that they can date openly like two normal people without the need to hide with masks and dating in cars. Reading the comments of knetizens... so many people are cheering for them just like us.

10 hours ago, bananacad said:

translation of that from Chinese to English:

Thanks for the translations. So they chose a small restaurant, in a quiet neighborhood. They did not forget to thank the owners of the restaurant for the good food.

2 hours ago, AshleyL said:

Korean netizen's comments about InStyle Pictorial news: 

WOW... so many positive comments and we can sense that she is indeed a loved actress. I am in the same sentiment with the commenters. She is so kind, "awesome actress, pure, sexy, elegant, mysterious, beautifully fascinating.....She has it all. " and both gave us a very good vibe. So many people are supporting them as they feel they match so well together. I had to laugh at one comment: "Supporting them with expectation." :w00t: Only time will tell if their love would blossom but it is so hard to not have "expectations".  We want them to be happy. :wub:

• Like 3

I have to thank Namooactors... I was thinking the other day that I did not had enough pictures. I just knew there are so many beautiful pictures from this photo-shoot and it was a waste to not show them to the public and the BTS pictures as well. Good job, Namoo...  I love it. I am happy that my wish became true. :D

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo10_540.jpg

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo5_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo6_540.jpg

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oe1nyh3afq1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo8_540.jpg

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo9_540.jpg

BTS stills

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo7_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oe1nvvmyGa1sdd1ivo4_540.jpg

tumblr_oe1nyh3afq1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=5087312&memberNo=1609562

:heart:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, charray said:

Some of Happy Home cast had a get together. 

Look at LSW......and everyone said that he is serious, quiet and shy.........Great to see Bong Ji couple looking happy here......:wub:

I love this picture. I really really love when the cast are getting together after their project is finished. I still waiting to see FFI  team back together again. I miss them together so much.  I know that Soyeon met with her INR 3 friends many times and they are still meeting sometimes. I just love it. Keep this relationships close. Friends are forever!

They are all happy. Yes, including Sang Woo. :P His friends says that he is a totally different person (so funny) when he drinks a little.

I hope they will meet many times in the future.  I want a picture with the PD as well. :D

• Like 3

Soyeon friends updated the Instagram with a picture.

Soyeon with Suann and Jessie

Long time no see...

I guess Soyeon have been very busy and they did not meet as much as before. Good to know that they are having fun.

Spoiler

Not a fun of this app but they were having fun. :D

tumblr_oe1nyh3afq1sdd1ivo3_r1_500.jpg

• Like 4

Soyeon has been nominated for her role on Happy Home at Apan Star Awards 2016 in Top Excellence Awards for Long drama category.

201609261742039910_1.jpg

Congratulation for the nomination. The last time she was nominated at the same awards show she won with her role in Two Weeks. I want to see her on the red carpet so much. She did a good job with her role Hae Ryung and I am glad she was nominated. Who will win it will be well deserved but it will be so nice to see Soyeon on the red carpet. Much time has passed from her last appearance on the red carpet. I miss it. :P

http://news.joins.com/article/20639023?cloc=rss|news|total_list

• Like 3