Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

18 minutes ago, beachgal1204 said:

She was really beautiful, like what she was in drama or photos, but even skinnier and more petite. I first recognized her back view and didn't expect her to be so petite (she looks tall on screen). Her eyes are really huge for her tiny face, and she speaks with a v gentle voice. She gives off a little air of fragility, and if I were a guy I would really want to hug and protect her.

Do you remember the first WGM epi where Siyang walks in the house, meets So Yeon for the first time and says "why so pretty?... "Jin jaa ippeu (really pretty)"? That was exactly how I felt too when I met her. 

Thank you so much for your comment on her especially you met her in real person....i am surprised when you said she look "petite" , I am at the height of 1.65 cm and also slim type, and most of my friends said i look tall, while soyeon is about same height and weight as mine as she declared her height during WGM ep, and yet you mentioned she was petite (was she sitting when you met her? or Are you a tall lady??) :w00t:

Yes, i totally agreed with you that she is beautiful when siyang met her on first day ep in WGM....she looks great even on a close look on camera, can you imagine her flawless skin or may be a little bit of freckles only with concealer put on, she would still look perfect....wow, what a gorgeous lady :) 

BTW congratulations to your new born baby girl, hurray, she will grow up like soyeon so pretty since you are fated to meet the beauty, :) 

• Like 4

@ksyloveksysisocouple She was queuing to pay for her items at Topshop when I saw her. (Thus back view) I'm 1.7m and she's 1.64m, but her skinny frame seem to make her look even more petite. Also she was wearing flat shoes that day haha.

Thank you and @larus for your kind wishes for my baby. Also wish that she will grow to be as pretty as So Yeon unni. Out of curiosity, which country are you from? :)

• Like 5

18 hours ago, larus said:

@larus Lee Sang Woo Baidu site translated 1 paragraph on Cultwoo Jung Chan Woo to chinese. 

DJ 정찬우 또한 "이상우와 친하다. 최근에 이상우-김소연 씨의 드라마팀 회식에 우연히 합석하게 됐는데 두 사람의 눈빛이 조금 이상하다는 생각이 들었다"고 직접 포착한 두 사람의 핑크빛 기류를 전하기도 했다.
重点的大概意思是郑灿宇说在剧组聚餐时从两人的眼神里捕捉到了粉红的气氛。
这应该是郑大哥捕捉到粉红气氛的那天吧

Cultwoo Jung Chan Woo said that during the drama get together dinner, he already noticed that there is a romantic feel in the glances of the two of them.

(The drama get together dinner referred to must be the one below.)

timg-145_zpsixbjzimb.jpeg

timg-109_zpsrbbaxunb.jpeg

• Like 7

17 hours ago, larus said:

I think they should do a pictorial together. Soyeon and Siyang did an awesome pictorial for Cosmopolitan last year but she could do another awesome one.  I hope they will receive an offer next year. 

A preview of how the pictorial could look like? Sizzling chemistry........:wub:....I will love it.

timg-103_zpsidqtyads.jpeg

timg-74_zpsh47ipxwa.jpeg

Cr: Fanart from Baidu.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, beachgal1204 said:

She was really beautiful, like what she was in drama or photos, but even skinnier and more petite. I first recognized her back view and didn't expect her to be so petite (she looks tall on screen). Her eyes are really huge for her tiny face, and she speaks with a v gentle voice. She gives off a little air of fragility, and if I were a guy I would really want to hug and protect her.

OMG......sounds like a guy's dream girl.........beautiful with big beautiful eyes, gentle voice, an air of fragility that made guys want to hug and protect her. And to top it off, calling him oppa in that gentle voice....:wub:......

And she shops in Topshop so she seems like a very down to earth girl and is not high maintenance.......

No wonder LSW changed his mind and said that he need to start thinking about marriage soon in his interview in Jun.......hehe........:w00t:

Actually I am surprised she is still single and unattached at this age, prior to this latest development with LSW.

20 hours ago, beachgal1204 said:

When I met So Yeon in Singapore last year, I took the chance to tell her that I Ioved watching her acting since "All About Eve",  So Yeon actually smiled and said "I love(d) that character (Huh Young Mi) too".  

@beachgal1204  You spoke to her in English? And she replied to you in English?

• Like 4

In her interview, So Yeon said that they do not call each other by any nicknames. However, she saved his name as "Puppy" in her phone because LSW message profile photo is a puppy....I thought this is cute.

But I read in Baidu that this caused much distress and unhappiness to Siso couple fans as they felt that the nickname Puppy is sacred for Kwak Si Yang.....Huh???? :o

A LSW fan posted the profile photo that So Yeon mentioned which is that of Sang Woo's dog on Baidu. 

Puppy, bet you don't know how much trouble you had caused your owner's girlfriend....but how can anyone be angry with you?.....:w00t:

By the way, the dog's name is Three. He has a younger brother so the dog is number three. 

Aigooo, both owner and dog are so cute..:wub:

Can totally get why our girl So Yeon would fall in love with a guy like that....:w00t:

timg-117_zpscq1xqqpl.jpeg

Source

• Like 6

@charray

I spoke to So Yeon in very simple English, with basic Korean terms like "nomu ippeu", "kamsa" hahaa. Her command of English was better than expected. She was so warm and kind, even took the initiative to ask me in English "Can I take a photo together (with you)?" , perhaps knowing that I might be too shy to ask. Which was true, I was extremely nervous when I saw her. 

LSW's puppy is so cute! Love guys who take good care of their pets! Actually when I read the news abt So Yeon re-naming LSW's contact as puppy ("myeong") I sort of expected that reaction from WGM fans, since many enjoyed the KSY pairing.

I enjoyed watching WGM a lot, but like @larus mentioned, I was acutely aware that the show was like fiction mixed with reality.  A lot of times what we saw on screen might have confused us ("Are they for real? Or is it just acting??") I liked that So Yeon could "publicly date" for the first time on the show, but was worried for her too, as there seemed so many obstacles for Siyang and her (e.g. The age difference, fans' reactions, whether Siyang's agency would allow him to date or focus on building up his career,etc)

I also wondered how Siyang reacted to this news of LSW and So Yeon dating, since he is friends and worked with LSW before. I recall one WGM episode where So Yeon said "I had a CF photoshoot w LSW today" and Siyang got so jealous when she said "the two of us (uri toori -meaning her and LSW)".  It's all so funny and ironic when you consider how events turned out now heh.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, beachgal1204 said:

@charray

I spoke to So Yeon in very simple English, with basic Korean terms like "nomu ippeu", "kamsa" hahaa. Her command of English was better than expected. She was so warm and kind, even took the initiative to ask me in English "Can I take a photo together (with you)?" , perhaps knowing that I might be too shy to ask. Which was true, I was extremely nervous when I saw her. 

LSW's puppy is so cute! Love guys who take good care of their pets! Actually when I read the news abt So Yeon re-naming LSW's contact as puppy ("myeong") I sort of expected that reaction from WGM fans, since many enjoyed the KSY pairing.

I enjoyed watching WGM a lot, but like @larus mentioned, I was acutely aware that the show was like fiction mixed with reality.  A lot of times what we saw on screen might have confused us ("Are they for real? Or is it just acting??") I liked that So Yeon could "publicly date" for the first time on the show, but was worried for her too, as there seemed so many obstacles for Siyang and her (e.g. The age difference, fans' reactions, whether Siyang's agency would allow him to date or focus on building up his career,etc)

I also wondered how Siyang reacted to this news of LSW and So Yeon dating, since he is friends and worked with LSW before. I recall one WGM episode where So Yeon said "I had a CF photoshoot w LSW today" and Siyang got so jealous when she said "the two of us (uri toori -meaning her and LSW)".  It's all so funny and ironic when you consider how events turned out now heh.

@beachgal1204 - I am from Asia country......wow, you have 1.7cm height...you can be a model :) :D

I feel the same too as I already commented earlier in this forum, we all think alike...

For KSY, was her English good or come with accent?

I do hope that we have Korean fan in this KSY forum or any fan who studies or understands Korean language, otherwise we can only rely on 2nd source from different website to know their developing news :D. Of course, thanks to many kind souls who can quickly send the pictures here to share their news. :)

• Like 2

On 10.09.2016 at 0:38 PM, charray said:

@larus Lee Sang Woo Baidu site translated 1 paragraph on Cultwoo Jung Chan Woo to chinese. 

Thanks for the translations. Jung Chan Woo is Sang Woo`s friend and he knows him very well. I am not surprised that he sensed something but I did not know that he was at the HH team dinner.  People are perceptive and usual an impartial person can see things before the new "couple" can rationalize what is happening with them. :D That dinner was in 19 May so it fits with the period when they realized that both have special feelings for each other. 

20 hours ago, beachgal1204 said:

When I read that she renamed LSW`s contact as myeong I knew that it will be a reaction from some WGM`s fans as well.  She was sincere in that interview,  it was not a planed interview. She never thought about WGM ... she was asked and she responded with honesty. And I understand why she did that. LSW used the picture of his puppy as his profile picture and we know that she has a soft spot for puppies. (BTW, the puppy is adorable. Maybe Sang Woo will take the dog on a date. She would love to play with him. :w00t:) For people who watched WGM segment detached as any other program/ drama, it is not a big deal but I can understand how it is a "problem" for others who were investing emotionally in the couple. They were upset with Soyeon when the writer incorporated some similar scenes in the dramas as she could have had any power to chance that (it was nothing to chance anyway) but it was an emotional reaction then too.

As I saw in Siso segment, they made a list of things they want to try in the virtual marriage and they are trying to fulfill those dreams/ wishes knowing well that it is a fantasy. When Soyeon said that she liked very much the marriage proposal in her drama Falling for Innocence and she wanted to try that feeling in her real life. She dedicated the song to Siyang in the program because it was a surrogate of the real world but that doesn`t mean she won`t do that for her real boyfriend again. When Siyang organized her Bday with all those surprises, he can do the same way for his real girlfriend. He should call her kitty too. :D

On a side story... I name the pets all the time. I put the name on them as soon I have them. (I put names for all the toys I had when I was little too. :w00t:) One time I asked a friend of mine the name of her cat and she said that it doesn`t have one. :huh: What? i said, and how you call her I replied. "Kitty" and that she is not into names.  I accepted her "alien" response and almost bit my tongue to not offer myself to name her cat in her behalf. She had a second cat and guess how she has named it? Yes... Kitty again. :phew:

• Like 3

@larus - You mentioned : "When Siyang organized her Bday with all those surprises, he can do the same way for his real girlfriend. He should call her kitty too. "

In my opinion, LSW may call her different name, but not kitty (of course the final nickname will be decided by themselves during their lovely moment), this is what i based on the LSW interview video sent from yakiyuki, LSW answer can be sometime very different from the rest, out of the blue....he is a very funny guy.:w00t:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, charray said:

Actually I am surprised she is still single and unattached at this age, prior to this latest development with LSW.

I am not that surprised. I think is hard for the actresses more than actors to date and it is hard for celebrities more than common people. I was socked at first that kmedia was calling dating a scandal. I was sad that there is so much prejudice and mean/pettyness in comments from netizens .  They can e very cruel towards celebrities. No wonder people have to hide themselves when they are dating. Soyeon had dates and even crushes but I doubt she had serious relationships. Unless someone is actively pursuing for a partner, it is a random chance to meet a good / right partner if you concentrate on the career. Adding a shy personality, the time and effort to build a strong relationship, meeting the right person... there are so many variable involved.

Now, It is the first time she is dating openly. I wanted for them to have privacy at least a couple of months to date but what it is good is that they had a couple of months before the official dating when they have connected emotionally, they started to know each other being colleagues and friends before they were starting to date. If they are compatible enough they will be fine on the long run but no matter what will happen I think it was the right choice/ their right  to try this experience, to see if it`s working .

1 hour ago, ksyloveksysisocouple said:

In my opinion, LSW may call her different name, but not kitty (of course the final nickname will be decided by themselves during their lovely moment), this is what i based on the LSW interview video sent from yakiyuki, LSW answer can be sometime very different from the rest, out of the blue....he is a very funny guy.:w00t:

I meant Siyang could call his real girlfriend kitty is he will want. :P BTW, because we discussed this topic... I find this issue insignificant ... She did not even had time to used the nickname in person. She just added the name for her phone contact maybe because she did not had a better nickname (since SW`s profile picture was his dog she used that) and she wanted to hide the fact that she is keeping contact with him after the drama. Soyeon is so girly sometime... she is excited when she is in-love like a teenage girl. I remember she said in Win Win program that when she answers the phone she calls her boyfriends "prince" in a sweet voice. :)

As for SY and SW, they will definitely choose their own nicknames is they want and according with their preferences/ feelings. 

You mentioned that SW`s answers can be sometime very different from the rest, out of the blue..  He is an oddball but that`s his charm. But Soyeon is somehow similar. Remember the same Win Win program. She gave hilarious, unexpected answers. She was sincere and innocent, and even mocking herself but that`s her charm. She can be seen as oddball too. 

• Like 3

Poor Bong Ji.  Being so shy they probably feel like hiding with so much attention. :w00t: But it will be a time when people will stop talking about them. It will be other celebrity couples in the spotlight. 

I had a good laugh. Seeing Soyeon in a kitchen again The scene where she practiced the domestic activities for WGM ... like peeling an apple .... Rolling laughter animated emoticon

• Like 4

@larus - Yes. when i saw your above 2nd video, I forgot about the supermarket that they went together at the food tasting area, she was once again "teased" by LSW, i am sure this was not a planned plot by PD....so funny to see them acted in this way....so now the more i looked at the BTS and video, the more i could see LSW may be the one who made initiative the most :) (just my six sense, because soyeon is extremely shy girl especially when she met the one whom she admired alot....kekeke :w00t:)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ksyloveksysisocouple said:

Yes. when i saw your above 2nd video, I forgot about the supermarket that they went together at the food tasting area, she was once again "teased" by LSW, i am sure this was not a planned plot by PD....so funny to see them acted in this way....so now the more i looked at the BTS and video, the more i could see LSW may be the one who made initiative the most

I already mentioned that in that scene was the first time (and one of the few moments) that I saw in HH the real Soyeon and not the actress. She even blushed when Sang Woo was teasing her with the food. I do believe it was something spontaneous from his part.

The first time I saw that they were close (as comfortable colleagues) was in the BTS picture where Sang Woo put the wings on "angel" Soyeon. He had a big smile as someone who did a prank on his friend.

I believed all the time that they will remain friends just like she remained friends with her costars from her previous drama but it seams that cupid was busy this time. ;)

I am waiting for October pictorial. I don`t know what she will do for the next project. I know that she has to rest and enjoy her new romance in real life but I miss her on screen already.

• Like 6

@larus I have the same thought as you , I could sense that they began closeness as a friend started from the "angel" wings in BTS...and later the different color ice cream that LSW teased her again shown in BTS, (the drama was cut short, not the full scene) and one more tease scene was the food tasting at supper market, I like the last one....it was spontaneous from his part and I was smiling too when I saw this part....didn't expect he would do that to her....this shows he has another side of "mischievous" ....that brought me back to the memory that LSW interview video sent by @yqyukiz, he was being asked for any girl friends, and he said he had many during younger days like Kingtergarden school days....can you imagine he was already a "mischievous" boy and till now, he still remains his "young heart" all these years like enjoying the children theme park is one of the examples...

I believe all their fans not only waiting for the October pictorials, also their real dating may have shown up at the theater to support Lee Pil Mo's next project - Othello. Who knows? :w00t:

For KSY, we discussed before in HH thread, i hope her next project will select a tough role, (Not necessary to be villain role), like a lawyer, an office manager, a sale director (comedy one), police woman (but she acted before)..., etc.....I like her to be in sexy spy role....best her spy role act together with LSW..:w00t:

For LSW and KSY pairing for next project, the best they can both act together in James bond type of movie or drama, a comedy or suspense story one, will be my preferred choice :)

• Like 4

September 11, 2016

Kim So-yeon's Chuseok greetings

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

photo762831.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon sent her Chuseok greetings.

InStyle posted a short footage of Kim So-yeon on Instagram. Kim So-yeon was featured in the October issue of In Style.

She smiled in the footage and said, "Chuseok is near, everyone have a good one. I am planning on having a good one with my family myself". She looks full of love.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon recently admitted to being in a relationship with Lee Sang-woo from "Happy Home".

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ksyloveksysisocouple said:

I believe all their fans not only waiting for the October pictorials, also their real dating may have shown up at the theater to support Lee Pil Mo's next project - Othello. Who knows? 

I wish they will go to the theater to support Lee Pil Mo too.Even without pictures, just to know they will be there It will be fine. If I were in their place I surely go to one representation.

We won`t see many pictures with them together.  Korean actors/ actresses keep their significant other far away from the public eye. Ji Sung had a relationship for 6 years with Lee Bo Young before they got married in 2013 and he rarely talked about her or their relationship and I did not see pictures with them either. I remember in one episode of Strong Hearts when So Yeon was invited to guest too because of their drama The Great Seer, the MC tried really hard to make him say something about his girlfriend. :)

I want to see Soyeon happy. Hope she will have some events to attend before the end of the year. We have to rely on her friends or fans to upload a picture with her. Maybe she will be invited to MBC Drama Awards or maybe both to present an award at the end of the year. We`ll have the October pictorial and her birthday in November. So, until her next project we still have opportunities to see her or how she is doing.

• Like 6

On 9/11/2016 at 6:38 PM, ksyloveksysisocouple said:

For KSY, we discussed before in HH thread, i hope her next project will select a tough role, (Not necessary to be villain role), like a lawyer, an office manager, a sale director (comedy one), police woman (but she acted before)..., etc.....I like her to be in sexy spy role....best her spy role act together with LSW..:w00t:

For LSW and KSY pairing for next project, the best they can both act together in James bond type of movie or drama, a comedy or suspense story one, will be my preferred choice :)

I was thinking the exact same thing. A spy drama with a twist in comedy as KSY and LSW's next project. I even have an idea of the plot. Something like the characters of KSY and LSW are romantic partners, but come from rival agencies. They have a past together, maybe a child, but the child is missing so both are trying to figure out the situation in their respective agencies. And while they are romantic partners, they have to hide their relationship in front of others. So a drama that will involve action, mystery, trust, romance and comedy.  Hmmm.... I wonder if such a plot already exists. And the likelihood of KSY's next project being something related?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bananacad said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. A spy drama with a twist in comedy as KSY and LSW's next project. I even have an idea of the plot. Something like the characters of KSY and LSW are romantic partners, but come from rival agencies. They have a past together, maybe a child, but the child is missing so both are trying to figure out the situation in their respective agencies. And while they are romantic partners, they have to hide their relationship in front of others. So a drama that will involve action, mystery, trust, romance and comedy.  Hmmm.... I wonder if such a plot already exists. And the likelihood of KSY's next project being something related?  

Haha great mind think alike.  Kekeke :grin:

I hope they can pair up in drama either a spy role or detective role from rival agencies to look for cases that left unsolved or mysterious one like X file (it can be a comedy or suspense thriller story )

Another one I look forward is, I just saw a video ads for LSW for real estate blue city,  he looks gorgeous with that suit and it strikes my mind that he can act as real estate industry typhoon and KSY can be a sale director from the real estate agencies. Romance Story can go along with relation on the real estate industry trends and competition.

If I will be the director,  I will invite you and @larus to be a script writer. .. will be fun and full of creativity work ......

haha :w00t:

• Like 2