Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

I just had to come out of hibernation and break the news to the fellow KSY fans: The lovely lady seems to have a lot of reasons to smile http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/09/06/0200000000AKR20160906121600033.HTML?input=1195m

I don't think any translation is needed :)

If this is confirmed I gotta say I'm happy for her, I mean they look so darn cute together.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, victorb said:

I just had to come out of hibernation and break the news to the fellow KSY fans: The lovely lady seems to have a lot of reasons to smile http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/09/06/0200000000AKR20160906121600033.HTML?input=1195m

I don't think any translation is needed :)

If this is confirmed I gotta say I'm happy for her, I mean they look so darn cute together.

Now to find a way to warn Mr Lee to have all mail from Romania checked VERY carefully! :lol:

user posted image Soyeon-ssi, really happy for you!:wub:

September 5, 2016

Actors Kim So Yeon And Lee Sang Woo Revealed To Be Dating

Source: Soompi by kokoberry

Actors Kim So Yeon And Lee Sang Woo Revealed To Be Dating

Same-age actors and former co-stars Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo have been revealed to be dating!

According to a source, the stars previously starred on MBC’s weekend drama “Happy Home” and became a real couple. “Happy Home” aired its final episode on August 21 after airing for approximately six months.

A source from the drama claimed that the couple started to develop feelings for one another around the middle of the filming period and became official around the end of the drama.

Kim So Yeon debuted in 1994 and has starred in many dramas including “All About Eve,” “IRIS,” “Prosecutor Princess,” and more.

Lee Sang Woo debuted in 2005 and has starred in dramas such as “Goddess of Marriage,” “A Word From Warm Heart,” “All About My Mom,” and more.

The source stated, “Both Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon are both introverted and shy, but while their first impression might appear cold they are very warm and kind. They are well suited for one another.”

Both sides have confirmed their relationship and added that they have just recently started dating and are not considering marriage yet. They also asked for people to look upon them favorably.

Congratulations to the new couple!

Source (1) (2) (3)

• Like 5

September 6, 2016

'Happy Home' actors dating in real life

SEOUL, Sept. 6 (Yonhap) -- Actress Kim So-yeon and actor Lee Sang-woo have been dating in real life since meeting on the set of the recently ended drama "Happy Home," industry sources said Tuesday.

On the MBC series, Kim, 35, and Lee, 36, played lovers who remarry after each experiencing divorce, only to find more trouble ahead.

This image shows actor Lee Sang-woo (L) and actress Kim So-yeon. (Yonhap)

This image shows actor Lee Sang-woo (L) and actress Kim So-yeon. (Yonhap)

"About halfway through the series, the two began to act suspiciously, and by the end of the show, they were seeing each other," said a source involved in the drama's production. "Both are introverts and shy, but unlike their cold first impressions, they are warmhearted and kind. They suit each other well."

Officials at the actors' management agencies said the two have just begun dating.

Lee debuted in 2005 and rose to stardom through dramas such as "First Wives' Club" and "Life is Beautiful." Kim, who debuted in 1994, is best known for her roles in the TV series "All About Eve," "IRIS" and "Prosecutor Princess."

hague@yna.co.kr

• Like 4

First....I am surprised. Yesterday was so quiet and now... :D

It`s confirmed? I am happy for both of them if it is true. They have many things in common, both are shy, introverted persons, kind people. They look good together and maybe they discovered a compatible soul. Kim Young Chul and Happy Home wedding promotional committee have fulfilled their mission. :w00t: 

Somehow I wished they were left outside of media news. I am curious how this news broke. They are in the early stages of the relationship. They are both at an age that want a serious relationship.  If they will discover that they are compatible and  want to be together for the long run I will be very happy for them. Fingers crossed! Soyeon and Sang Woo, always be happy!

• Like 4

Kim So Yeon's past remarks about boyfriend Lee Sang Woo come to light

By elliefilet   2 hours ago   34,100   2,067   1
kim-so-yeon,lee-sang-woo
Kim So Yeon's past remarks about her 'Happy Home' co-star Lee Sang Woo have come to light following the news of their relationship.
During an interview for the MBC drama on August 19, Kim So Yeon expressed, "Sung Woo oppa is a very honest person. When I'm with him, I become honest myself. His acting isn't fake. He always has a sincere, honest, and innocent gaze." She added, "My family members really like him and are always asking if Lee Sang Woo and I are dating."

The actress had also said of her boyfriend, "He's very strong and silent, but he also has a forward and funny side. He's a fun, refreshing person." As for whether she has any real romance going on, Kim So Yeon had answered, "Romance, I wish I had some, but I don't know. I'm too busy right now."

It looks like her comments unintentionally became real life!
  • Like 2

They were asking Soyeon to answer some question about the news of her dating.

Thanks to @yqyukiz and her translations we found out about Soyeon`s feelings and thoughts. I wish they would have let them date quietly but there was somebody who told the press about their relationship. Well, best wishes for them!  I cheer for Soyeon and for Sang woo.

I just imagine them visiting the Zoo together and playing in the children park. They are adorable. :wub:

bj1.jpg

bj2.jpg

bj3.jpg

bj4.jpg

bj5.jpg

bj6.jpg

bj7.jpg

• Like 5

Kim So Yeon gets specific about her relationship with Lee Sang Woo

By jubilantj   2 hours ago   18,365   884   7
kim-so-yeon,lee-sang-woo

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo's dating news is the most buzzed about topic in the media and for good reason! No one really saw it coming like most other couples in K-entertainment, but people are giving them blessings all the same. 

Kim So Yeon was even brave enough to give an exclusive interview with Sports DongA, detailing how she and Lee Sang Woo started developing feelings for each other and what made her fall for him. 

On when they started developing feelings for each other, Kim So Yeon said, "Truthfully, we knew that we felt a certain way about each other around the halfway point during the ['Happy Home'] filming. We are both introverted so we didn't show how we felt on set. And it wouldn't be appropriate. So we judged that it's only right to grow our relationship after the drama ends. The people around us worried about how shy and reserved we were especially because we acted as a couple for eight months." 

Kim So Yeon continued, "Without really pinpointing who made the move first, we just sort of came to be together. It's really only been a couple days [since we got into a relationship]. We were also able to grow closer when we filmed a commercial together."

The actress further revealed that she and Lee Sang Woo went on a date to the amusement part recently! She said, "We put on sunglasses and masks and got on the rides and even visited the zoo. It was the middle of the work week so there weren't that many people so no one recognized us. Lee Sang Woo likes to eat delicious foods so we went around eating delicious foods. That's how we're slowly developing our love [for each other]."

Of course, Kim So Yeon mentioned what about Lee Sang Woo made her fall for him. She said, "The more I meet him, the more I realize that he's always the same. He's very sincere. He's exactly the same the first day I met him and the last day I met him. He's manly and reliable. He not very talkative but he tells me lots of funny stories. And most importantly, my family likes him a lot. Because you can tell he's a great guy just from seeing him on the TV. My family probably found out today. We never said that we're officially dating." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/kim-so-yeon-gets-specific-about-her-relationship-with-lee-sang-woo

• Like 4

I laughed so hard at this news. OMG...What? Her funny comment on WGM will become true? :w00t:  Her voice is cute but she is not a good singer on stage. I love the show and I have not watched the show since the Warrior Cat's Girl (Cha Ji Yeon) was dethroned.  The performers are singing live and they are very good. I remember when there was a woman who did not sing very well (she was a comedian I think) but she was so funny. It worked being on the show and not being at a good singing level. She made people laugh at least. But I am worried for Soyeon. If she will appear I hope she will have fun. I knew that she "dreams" to be on that show because I would wish to be there as well but a dream is better kept a dream sometimes. :D. Is actually her wish becoming true? :w00t: Yeah... stay tuned.

PS: It will be a one time appearance but at least Kim Gu Ra will know who she will be. He was at the MBC Entertainment award last year when Soyeon performed on stage ( it was a recorded song) so he heard her singing. :D But if the rumor is true.... I wonder what nickname she will have. :w00t:

Is actress Kim So Yeon competing on 'Mask King'?

By elliefilet   5 hours ago   9,357   789   2
kim-so-yeon

Actress Kim So Yeon might be competing on the masked singing competition show 'Mask King'.

Her agency Namoo Actors announced on September 6, "We can't confirm or deny her appearance on 'Mask King'." The vague response has viewers anticipating Kim So Yeon's unexpected appearance on the show. Though she's been in a number of hit dramas, the actress' singing ability hasn't been showcased thus far.

In other news, Kim So Yeon and her 'Happy Home' co-star Lee Sang Woo were confirmed to be in a relationship.

Stay tuned for updates on Kim So Yeon's possible 'Mask King' appearance!

• Like 4

I just found out about the news,  like many here I was surprised,  but nonetheless very happy for them.  They suit each other well.  However I am also a little worried....  A lot of wgm fans are posting negative comments especially after how Soyeon said her nickname for lsw is 'puppy' 

• Like 3

September 7, 2016

Kim So-yeon, Lee Sang-woo Dating

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

Actors Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo have become another celebrity couple whose romance on TV became a reality.

The two have been dating since their latest TV series "Happy Home" on MBC ended last month, their management agencies admitted on Tuesday.

2016090701041_0.jpg

Kim and Lee have appeared in a variety of TV series since their debuts in 1994 and 2005, respectively.

• Like 4

I love this piece of great news, amidst all the glooom in the world news!! Really happy for our gal!! 

I've been reading up on LSW oppa too after HH drama, yes, he seems like a good guy...hardworking, low-profile like Sso..

Determined turtle, silent shark?! :w00t:

my teacher used to tell me - still water runs deep.. Indeed, how true!!

wish the new couple all the very best and take the relationship to another level when both are ready!! 

@sso - one will never be equipped enough to be a perfect wife/husband. It's a dynamic relationship! On the job training. Glad u found one whom u might be willing give it a go..Have fun dating first!! :)

both of u have our back!! Fighting!!

i'm in cloud 9!! :lol::D:heart:

sorry, i still fon't have instagram ac. I'll get one on the day u both decided to get married! :glasses:

1 hour ago, bananacad said:

I just found out about the news,  like many here I was surprised,  but nonetheless very happy for them.  They suit each other well.  However I am also a little worried....  A lot of wgm fans are posting negative comments especially after how Soyeon said her nickname for lsw is 'puppy' 

I think those wgm fans are more like SiYang's fans... It's ok, they'll understand one day...

• Like 3

September 6, 2016

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo's open relationship

Source: Xportsnews via Hancinema.net

photo761420.jpg

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo are two actors who have never had an open relationship before.

The two people met in a drama and have developed into lovers since then. They starred in the MBC drama "Happy Home" as a couple.

The two met in the drama as a mother named Bong Hae-ryeong (Kim So-yeon) and doctor Seo Ji-gun (Lee Sang-woo) who treated her children. Bong Hae-ryeong depended a lot on Seo Ji-gun, but when she found out he was the one who operated on her son, returned to her husband Yoo Hyeon-ki (Lee Pil-mo) who was terminally ill. However, in the end, they reunited after some time.

The two looked good in the drama. They were called 'Bong-Ji couple' and were favorites of the drama. When the drama started to lack resources, Kim So-yeon's sad act and Lee Sang-woo's love for her helped it to get back up. No one knew that they were actually developing feelings for each other.

Kim So-yeon is a veteran actress. She debuted in 1994 and became popular right away for her sophisticated looks and performance. Her peak stage came with "Prosecutor Princess" and continued to star in more dramas. Lee Sang-woo debuted in 2005 and has been a popular actor since then. He also sang a self-written song called, "How Does A Shark Live?"

The two have been in the biz for a long time but this is their first open relationship and many are supporting their decision and romance.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, looking good since their teen days

Source: News1 via Hancinema.net

photo761421.jpg
While Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo admitted to seeing each other, their teen pictures came up online.

They are wearing uniforms in the pictures. Kim So-yeon looks no different than today with her features standing out.

Lee Sang-woo is the same. He looks curt but he is still good looking as he is today.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo have openly admitted that they are seeing each other.

• Like 4

Kim So Yeon And Lee Sang Woo Are Lovey Dovey In Couple Pictorial

Kim So Yeon And Lee Sang Woo Are Lovey Dovey In Couple Pictorial

Following news about co-stars Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo’s real life relationship, photos from their photo shoot for casual sports brand All For You have been released.

The clothing brand unveiled some behind-the-scenes photos of the couple modeling for the brand’s 2016 Fall/Winter collection.

All For You worked with MBC’s “Happy Home” since their 2016 Spring/Summer collection and have continued to work with the lead actors for their new collection.

A source from the brand said, “While we are surprised that our brand’s exclusive models, Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo who have worked together as actors in the drama, have become a real couple, we congratulate them. We look forward to seeing even better photo shoots showing genuine expressions and poses in the future.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/06/kim-yeon-lee-sang-woo-lovey-dovey-couple-pictorial/

All For You' reveals cute cuts of celebrity couple Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo

By yckim124   6 hours ago   17,276   1,467   3
kim-so-yeon,lee-sang-woo

Fashion brand 'All For You' has revealed new, adorable new cuts of their models Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo!

Cuts from the brand's 2016 F/W photo shoot were shared just in time after the two stars' dating news broke out on September 6. A rep from the brand also shared a comment regarding their celebrity couple model, and said, "We are surprised but want to congratulate our brand models, who have worked together in a drama and are now a real life couple. We look forward to more sincere facial expressions and poses during our photo shoot." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/all-for-you-reveals-cute-cuts-of-celebrity-couple-kim-so-yeon-and-lee-sang-woo

• Like 4