Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

December 5, 2013
'I Need Romance 3' Kim So Yeon shows a perfect chemistry with Sung Jun
Source: STARN News
20131205070646_529fa775d9988_1.jpg

Kim So Yeon and Sung Jun showed a perfect chemistry at script reading of ‘I Need Romance 3’.
On December 4th, the production team of new tvN drama ‘I Need Romance 3’ revealed two photos from script reading.
The photos show Kim So Yeon, Sung Jun, Namkoong Min, Wang Ji Won, Park Hyo Joo, Yoon Seung Ah, and Park Yu Hwan participating in script reading, and posing for a photo together.
Especially, Kim So Yeon and sung Jun, who are casting as partners, are showing a perfect chemistry.
It is said that all of the staffs were deeply impressed by each actor’s amazing focus on their parts.
An official said, “It was only a script reading, but the atmosphere was as intense as an actual shooting. All of the actors showed a perfect team work.”
Meanwhile, ‘I Need Romance 3’ will premiere on January 13th, 2014.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo jp@starnnews.com

2013 Herald-Donga TV Lifestyle Awards

Our pretty Sso gets Best Style Award (with actor Bae Soo Bin)
☆ Congratulations!!^^*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB-0c6XC62k

* waves @rubie *
@bityxu - thanks for the above video (I gather you uploaded that video on Youtube?)  I am a fan of BSB and haven't been able to find any video on the Donga Lifestyle awards until you uploaded that video.  Congrats to KSY and hopefully one day, she'll star in a drama with BSB (not a melodrama, though!!)

cynkdf said: * waves @rubie *
@bityxu - thanks for the above video (I gather you uploaded that video on Youtube?)  I am a fan of BSB and haven't been able to find any video on the Donga Lifestyle awards until you uploaded that video.  Congrats to KSY and hopefully one day, she'll star in a drama with BSB (not a melodrama, though!!)

^ LOL.. it's really cute indeed.. how Soyeon became the recipient and then the on-the-spot presenter to BSB. laughing.gif So unexpected but very sweet and sporting of them. rbhcool.gif
SY has a new drama coming up and BSB joining a new movie in 2014. Well, we can start with a CF first. 

December 10, 2013
KIM SO YEON AND SUNG JOON MAKE A CUTE COUPLE ON “I NEED ROMANCE 3″http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/12/10/kim-so-yeon-and-sung-joon-make-a-cute-couple-on-i-need-romance-3/

The first script reading for I Need Romance 3 has taken place and the chemistry between the leads is on full display.
b34eb4b1_o.jpeg

It’s the story of a genius composer and the noona he loved as a kid. They end up living together and if this is anything like its predecessors, there’ll be lots of sexy times.

December 11, 2013
Kim So Yeon And Sung Joon Are A Happy Couple For “I Need A Romance 3”
by Chin D KDramaStars.com

The third installment of the popular drama franchise "I Need Romance" reveal photos of its main couple, Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon.
On December 9, actress Kim So Yeon posted photos of her photo shoot with co-star Sung Joon on her social networking account. According to reports, the photos are supposedly for the drama's promotional posters. The two are seen looking comfortable with each other and exuding the charm and confidence of a couple.
According to representatives from the drama, "Although the photo shoot is the first time for the two actors to work together, they transformed into their characters and perfectly portrayed a couple in love. We look forward to the actual filming with the cast of the drama."
"I Need Romance 3" is about the love and life of a genius composer and an older woman he loved when he was a kid. Because of unprecedented circumstances, the two will end up living together, and the story will focus on the realistic aspects of their romance, as well as friendship and the struggles of having a professional career. Joining the main couple are actors Nam Goong Min and Wang Ji Won.
The first episode of "I Need Romance 3" airs on January 13th on tvN.

'I Need Romance 3' teaser 10s

ibhUp0IE9mW4gG.jpg
iImDcM5m3P4lp.jpg
i8mP92XRlLlrj.jpg
ibdZILrU6oTbZp.jpg

-------2013.12.13 Yoon Seung Ah tweet:

ed33a8be633911e3a824121664af44a0_8.jpg

눈오는날 좋은사람들과 # 로맨스가 필요해 3
Snowy day with nice people # I Need Romance 3

December 13, 2013
Hit Series ‘I Need Romance’ Begins its 3rd Season in January
Source: BNTNews
[by Cho Suyoun] ‘I Need Romance’ Season 3 will begin to be aired in January 2014.
On December 9, Kim So Yeon uploaded a photo of her with actor Sung Joon on her Me2Day. The photo was taken while two were shooting poster for ‘I Need Romance 3’ and posed like a real couple.  ‘I Need Romance’ is a hit series that was aired on channel tvN since 2011. As the first and second seasons gained much sympathy from the audience for truthful lines and characters, many people requested a third season and tvN decided to create a new one.
The third season stars Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon, Nam Goong Min and Wang Ji Won as main casts and the main story will be about competition, friendship and love of women in early 30s.
The first episode will be aired on January 13.

December 13, 2013
Park Yoo Hwan Chills with the Nunas in ‘I Need a Romance 3’
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Set to begin in a month, tvN’s third season of I Need a Romance dropped a teaser.
92581136.jpg

On December 13, I Need a Romance 3 revealed a 10 second teaser showing Kim So Yeon, Yun Seung Ah, Park Hyo Joo, and Park Yoo Hwan playing around with a projector while drinking glasses of wine. 
I Need a Romance 3 is set to broadcast beginning January 13 with a story about women in their 30s, learning to balance both love and success. 
It stars Kim So Yeon, Sung Joon, Namgoong Min, Wang Ji Won, Park Hyo Joo, Yun Seung Ah, Park Yoo Hwan, Yoo Ha Jun, and Lim Sarang. 
Photo Credit: tvN

I am so glad that tvN released the teaser. It is 10 seconds but I really enjoyed watching it. I love you tvN. It is one month until the airing but they start promoting the drama already. The cable dramas have the press conference for the premiere?