Credit: as tagged

2009.09.18 Newsen

rcrmdj.jpg

1zyxwkl.jpg

2009.09.19 Donga

35lu29v.jpg2ptc7c8.jpg

She looks so much different when she's smiling and laughing. I just finished All About Eve and I'm more used to her manipulative, calculating evil look. Even her smiles there look insincere. So it took me by surprise to see the real and current pictures of her. I can't wait to see her in Iris.

Guest So Hye Yeon

Dear ... lilcrash :D

very and very thank you for Soyeon newreleases photoshoot with her short hair cut :D

seem different from her long hair sweet look ...

waiting for her strong and high charisma as North Kr. Agent in Iris

Soyeon in lovely long hair style ... so cute ^^ :D

... SoYeon's Photoshooting Esquire 2008...

1nzmkymm3mmjv4nymmjz.jpg

c0nqyozqr5jmjgittndn.jpg

zyrhyowzmgtok2g3tbzm.jpg

vgimvk2ldfomkkzwovvn.jpg

dytym2ca1w1jnuyjm0am.jpg

zh0i4idonot1diczxtde.jpg

jk0fjzmyttctbozrnmyt.jpg

q3otj2zj3zn1emdjeumm.jpg

zzywymzmtrm1mjmwnwil.jpg

mgzdmtl5myvkylzu2jdy.jpg

leymgzwovmu3emm22jgx.jpg

credit : Soyeon Thread @ popcornfor2 http://forums2.popcornfor2.com/index.php?showtopic=37493

Wah! Thanks so much lilcrash and So Hye Yeon for KSY's photos.. her previous feature and especially the current ones. They really brighten up the thread! :D

Although I'm more used to seeing KSY with her trademark long hair, I must say that I really like her shorter style as well.. it really brings out the bubbly & charming girl in her, plus an even sexier persona. It's really a wise choice and perfect decision cutting her hair to fit the role in IRIS.. which truly shows her commitment of a passionate actress. It's also really nice to see that she isn't as thin as she was Joo-Hee in Gourmet.. her appearance these days are really lovely, indeed. It was a nice drama to watch.. although a bit draggy with much "kitchen-politics" back-and-forth but having KSY in the series was truly a plus that I actually missed the drama, not seeing KSY any more in it.

Anyway.. IRIS is coming real soon for us.. finally. Hope we'll be treated to a wonderful and worthy performance by this actress.. because this is definitely her time to shine! ^^

Btw.. I'm just curious.. if anyone knows or made known before.. does KSY has a boyfriend, or having a relationship with someone? Was she ever rumored with anyone, a celebrity or otherwise.

Guest So Hye Yeon

Wah! Thanks so much lilcrash and So Hye Yeon for KSY's photos.. her previous feature and especially the current ones. They really brighten up the thread! :D

Although I'm more used to seeing KSY with her trademark long hair, I must say that I really like her shorter style as well.. it really brings out the bubbly & charming girl in her, plus an even sexier persona. It's really a wise choice and perfect decision cutting her hair to fit the role in IRIS.. which truly shows her commitment of a passionate actress. It's also really nice to see that she isn't as thin as she was Joo-Hee in Gourmet.. her appearance these days are really lovely, indeed. It was a nice drama to watch.. although a bit draggy with much "kitchen-politics" back-and-forth but having KSY in the series was truly a plus that I actually missed the drama, not seeing KSY any more in it.

Anyway.. IRIS is coming real soon for us.. finally. Hope we'll be treated to a wonderful and worthy performance by this actress.. because this is definitely her time to shine! ^^

Btw.. I'm just curious.. if anyone knows or made known before.. does KSY has a boyfriend, or having a relationship with someone? Was she ever rumored with anyone, a celebrity or otherwise.

Hi Rubie :D … your comment about my No.1 actress "Kim So Yeon" made me very happy. :D:D:D

I really like her role in All About Eve but her newreleases series "Gourmet" as Joohee made me so crazy and crazy in her most of all. B'coz of her different role between "evil woman" Youngmi in AAE and "gentle woman" Joohee that made I was wonder with this woman. She made me "believe" in every role that she played. Moreover when I saw many beautiful photoshooting of this gorgeous woman. There is no doubt to bring myself for Soyeon’s supporter. And I believe her role in Iris is not change my mind in her excellence performance.

Your question about Soyeon's boyfriend … I really want to know too , ha ha :P …. I've heard nothing about that maybe she is not Korean superstar so we've heard a few of her gossip. Anyway I read her interview article. She said Kwon Oh Joong brother (Bongjoo in Gourmet) is a type of gentleman that she want!!! The real personality of Kwon Oh Joong is really good he is a familyman. So,I think Soyeon never mind about image look just a good guy that's only enough. OMG!! Who is a fortunate guy :P ….

Guest KwonBrian

Thanks all you guys for making this thread alive and post her picture.

She's one of my favorite actress all the time. I'm so upset because her career is almost frozen and people forget her :(

Miss her drama and movie a lot :(

Guest celena8899

omg, she looks beautiful in either short or long hair. i love how her long hair makes her look so youthful. short hair does too, but her short hair gives her an edge and makes her look like mature and independent woman.

i can't wait for IRIS!

Guest kimchibabe

I saw her before in AAE but that was a long time ago. She was very young then and very thin. I love her in short hair because it makes her look so sexy. And she has such a wonderful smile which changes her look altogether. She isn't smiling in IRIS and that makes her look really tough. I think she is one tough woman in real life. ;)

Guest kimchibabe

^ Wow lilcrash, these are awesome pictures! I especially like the last one...very big indeed. She has a very nice behind. ;) And the magazine pictures, she shows such class and charm. Thanks for sharing! :)

Wow! I love the Sure and INstyle magazine caps of KSY.. the girl is so sexy and very chic. It's so good to see her in the current magazine photoshoots.. such a striking and stunning beauty. I think the short hair is giving her a new vibe.. such an elegant woman indeed, finally we're seeing more features of her.. especially with IRIS coming real soon. lilcrash, Merci! :wub:

KwonBrian.. after IRIS, KSY's career wouldn't be in such frozen state anymore. She may not be the lead in the series but she took the chance to portray perhaps one of the most challenging roles in the drama that will work to her career advantage. KSY is one hot star.. we'll be seeing more of her, that's for sure.

So Hye Yeon, thanks so much for the fan-info on KSY's "lovelife".. she'll definitely keep us wondering, huh :P .. Btw, there's an interview with KSY recently regarding IRIS and working with co-stars like LBH, TOP .. etc.. if there's an English translation for these, please do share with us.. ok. it'll be nice to read about her thoughts and inspiration.

I'm intrigued to see what she'll wear for the IRIS press conference this Monday.. she's been really sexy yet spunky with her choices.

October 3, 2009

Kim So Yeon, “I’m a 2PM fan. I wish Park Jaebum would return”

Posted on October 3, 2009 by sookyeong

In an interview with MyDaily actress Kim So Yeon revealed ‘I really like 2PM. My favorite song in the norebang is ‘I Hate You’. To be honest I’m a 2PM fan’ which was a surprising confession.

She also talked about what she thought of Park JaeBum’s withdrawal from the group.

She said, “He wasn’t even given time for him to show how sorry he was and give a chance for fans to forgive him. He was one of the singers that I really wanted to see succeed. It’s been a long time since a group as charming and charismatic came out.”

‘The heartbreaking thing is his trainee days. I wonder how much hardcore training he did. The amount of times he must’ve, cried and sweated in his hard work he must’ve been in pain. As a star I feel his pain’.

‘There are still a lot of people who still support Park Jaebum. I know he’s a long distance away but I wish he could read this and be happier. And I hope he will return’ She left this supporting message for him.

Credit: MYDAILY + Baby♥ANGANG@2ONEDAY.COM (Trans) l sookyeong.com

Guest So Hye Yeon

Kim So Yeon, “I’m a 2PM fan. I wish Park Jaebum would return”

[font="Arial Black"]Posted on October 3, 2009 by sookyeong

In an interview with MyDaily actress Kim So Yeon revealed ‘I really like 2PM. My favorite song in the norebang is ‘I Hate You’. To be honest I’m a 2PM fan’ which was a surprising confession.

She also talked about what she thought of Park JaeBum’s withdrawal from the group.

She said, “He wasn’t even given time for him to show how sorry he was and give a chance for fans to forgive him. He was one of the singers that I really wanted to see succeed. It’s been a long time since a group as charming and charismatic came out.”

‘The heartbreaking thing is his trainee days. I wonder how much hardcore training he did. The amount of times he must’ve, cried and sweated in his hard work he must’ve been in pain. As a star I feel his pain’.

‘There are still a lot of people who still support Park Jaebum. I know he’s a long distance away but I wish he could read this and be happier. And I hope he will return’ She left this supporting message for him.

Credit: MYDAILY + Baby♥ANGANG@2ONEDAY.COM (Trans)

http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/...um-would-return

Thank you so much rubie .... for Soyeon news update :D

Wondering she's big fan of 2PM.

By the way , I totally agree with Soyeon

to comback again of Jaebum ...

b'coz of young age & homesick ....

Hope K-people forgive him :)

Some Pics of KSY in IRIS Press Conference 5 oct.

Dear Soyeon Onni!!!

You make me surprise again and again in your changing!!!

It is real long hair extension. isn'it?

Ok. You look incredible both gorgeous & sexy in your traditional longhair but you got many attracktive in hot & sexy short hair cut and it really match with your personality. It’s such a short time to see your new look . return to long hair immediately like this is too fast , Now I still love your short hair style.

20091005212605471a3_212605_0.jpg

2009100501707_2009100574651.jpg

2009100516230030382_162607_0.jpg

200910051525373378225a_1.jpg

2009100501707_2009100574181.jpg

2009100519143051508_192005_0.jpg

29422706.jpg

15373903.jpg

credit : IRIS Thread @ Soompi / Soyeon Thread @ popcornfor2

Guest So Hye Yeon

"lilcrash" Thanks alot of KSY in Night of APAN :D

and everything update about her ...

I love KSY smile in this event (hardly to see in PIFF ;) )

that's rally simply charming :D

• 2 weeks later...