Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Guest makemyday

since this pertains to kim so yeon.. i'll ask here.. :)

does anyone know where i can download

"human market"?

watched it when it came out and i just feel like watching it again

ps. does anyone remember who the main girl in human market was?

for some reason, i cant remember

EDIT

jk, i remeber. it was park ji yoon right?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Gahh she was sooo evil in AAE! None the less very good actress

Guest minshoo

she looks so GOOD!!! thanx for the new pictures. and i do also hope that she'll be in a drama soon........a good drama.......autumn shower was a little idk disappointment for me and she was not the lead......which is sux

• 1 month later...
Guest jahdee

I heard from a friend that Kim So Yeon starred in a Movie called Change... I tried so hard to look for it but i can't seem to find any... I really want to watch it... would anyone please upload it? if you have a copy... i would really appreciate it!! thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Choi Ji Woo

Just dropping by to say hello to all fans of this pretty & talented villainess, KSY..I really miss her in K-dramas

Guest Choi Ji Woo

i saw her in seven swords..man she looked scary..

yup, i'll have to admit that..she can do a very scary K-horror movie, with her long hair and slim figure hehe!!

• 1 month later...

KIM SO YEON!!!! wow i hated her in All About Eve, but then i realize i hate her cause i like her. hahahhaha she was such a good actress. I mean I wanted to kill her. hahahhaah

wells KSY is very underrated to me. I havent heard from her... what is she up to? any new projects?

Guest polabola

yeah she's so underrated. I think she's a natural looks and acting wise because I heard that she's the nicest person the cast of AAE. Who would think that a sweetie pie like her could play such a hateful person that you wish would go to hell LOL. She's my favorite villainess, the one and only villainess that I wish would be swallowed up by the earth whole hehehehhee

Yeah... what is she doing???? Hhahahaah underrated is the word. I hoe she will do more projects and get recongize for her great acting talents

• 1 month later...

I'm really surprised that she was not voted as one of Korea's top 10 beauties. There were certainly some gurls in the top 10 who I really thought did not deserve to be there, and I was pretty shocked Kim So Yeon was not in it. She was absolutely beautiful in ABE but too bad she was soooo evil.

It certainly has been awhile but it's good to see her again in the news. :) Her recent pics at the Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF)...

20061012191901.571.0.jpg

20061012234514.115.0.jpg

20061013191718.553.0.jpg

20061013033611.232.0.jpg

20061012211112.794.0.jpg

20061014011811.526.0.jpg20061014010703.045.0.jpg

20061014070309.812.0.jpg

20061014064907.263.0.jpg

20061014134813.204.0.jpg

20061014011811.748.0.jpg

credit: daum

• 6 months later...
Guest gigikhatra

KSY 's so so pretty . Don't hear much about her anymore. Wow She looks so stunning :blush: :rolleyes: at the Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF)...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest valenti

i have to agree the Kim So Yeon is one of the beautiful korean actresses. in all about eve, she's an effective villain that's why i don't like her (the role she's portraying only) in that drama. she's the villain that you will surely love :D

i also like her fashion style and simplicity. hope we could see her to have a new korean drama/movie because it's already 2years since she have a project.