• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest winksassy

She gives those of us with round faces hope. ^O^

hehe :lol:

she is also a great actress

funny and can also cry like a river

Ahhhh i really liked this girl..she's sooo cute with her chubby face..and whats more,her face is round(my type)..hehehe..i've seen her in 3 movies..Temptation of wolves,Sunday seoul,My tutor friend 2..and i really liked her in those movies..

• 1 month later...
Guest anne&top

she was really really cute in My Tutor Friend 2.

her expressions and all.

i really thought she was a japanese actress.

i found out later that she's a korean actress.

haha!

• 2 months later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i liked her in tutor friend rather than temptation of the wolves

i think it was because her style was cuter.

she's good acting like a very CONFUSED girl.

that seems to be her usual roles.

• 4 months later...

She was so cute in the Wolf's Temptation! <3 and I love her in My Tutor Friend 2!! OMG!!

but overall, i find her really cute.

Guest BoAayu

EDIT: Wow, appears i got mixed up in the names here between Lee Chong Ah and "Im Eun-Gyeong". I thought Lee Chong Ah played the Little match girl. Bloody wikis and there inaccurate descriptions -- which led me here by using my google-fu. Christ, so what part/scene did Lee Chong Ah appear in Resurrection of the little match girl anyway?

• 1 month later...

she's my cousin... (:

i found out recently.

i remember watching a drama, not knowing i was related to her. haha.

really?!?! so you get to see her and stuff? I adore this girl she is so funny and pretty but can do drama as well. I'm sad she doesnt have as much works as other people when in fact she is just as talented.

I just watched tutor friend 2 again so I am so into LCA right now haha.. she is so amazing her japanese is unbelievable and she was so cute in that movie. I loved her in Ssunday seoul as well! Then I watched Temptation of wolves again and I just bawled tears.. one of the very few people who can make me laugh one moment and then cry my hearts out the next. I hope she gets more attention because she is just too talented.

Here is to a successful 2008!!! Hope she does well in The Good, the Bad and the Weird.

speechless.jpg

freakingcute.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

yeah me too... coz she has a round face so short hair is better :D

i am watching happy ero christmas right now! It's 5 years ago but she looks exactly the same! lol. I can't believe she's 24

EDIT: Wow, appears i got mixed up in the names here between Lee Chong Ah and "Im Eun-Gyeong". I thought Lee Chong Ah played the Little match girl. Bloody wikis and there inaccurate descriptions -- which led me here by using my google-fu. Christ, so what part/scene did Lee Chong Ah appear in Resurrection of the little match girl anyway?

she played the girl who went on a date with the gamer champ

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Hye-sung and Lee Chung-ah Appear in Music Video

2008-09-03

080903_ent_1.jpg

Singer Shin Hye-sung, who recently released his third studio album, appeared in his own music video with actress Lee Chung-ah.

Shin and Lee appear in the music video of his title song "Because of You" from his third studio album "Live and Let Live."

After shooting the music video, the actress said although her first encounter with the heartthrob singer was a little awkward, they broke the ice by taking polaroid photos together. She added that from there, everything else was smooth sailing.

Meanwhile, Shin said he was touched when the actress admitted that she had listened to the song more than 100 times before the shoot. He added that he was deeply impressed by how well-prepared the actress was, even bringing along her own props to the set.

Shin's latest album was at the top of the Hanteo weekly music chart as of August 29. The music video of "Because of You" will officially be unveiled sometime this week on Shin's official website.

c: KBS Global

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Vattenboll

TungTung fansubs

081002 Idol Show episode 13 (ENGLISH SUBBED)

EeTeuk, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin & Eunhyuk go on a trip to Byul Soon Geom Season 2's filming

location to meet actress Lee Chung Ah & take part in the filming. On the way there they play a quiz about Byul

Soon Geom, CSI & words used in the palace. They also reenact some hilarious scenes from historical dramas.

thumbs20090115175345ic5.jpg

Available in our clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/tungtungsubs

For direct downloads, click HERE.

zmfwhl.jpg

Archived