.::한예슬::.

Guest SARANGx

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

yeahhh i thought so. it seems she has or had a lot of personal problems. i hope she is feeling better these days since she is more widely accepted. hope she has more confidence. i guess the problems of the entertainment business has been manifested through those suicides. the entertianment business must be so tough :(

fighting hys!

Guest parnpui
Kang Ho Dong asked her who she thinks is the most beautiful in the show biz, and she said Kim Tae Hee because she is beautiful, kind, smart and talented...

then they started talking about something else.

I don't remember the exact question that was asked, but she started explaining her dreams, and then she started to get emotional because she started talking about how hard it was to get to where she was. She's been rejected so many times and told by others that she wouldn't make it.

She said that she hopes the other people who want to take this path will understand this kind of hurt and won't be too hurt from it or something

but shes not crying because kth's prettier than she is

Thank you so much for the translation.

:tears: I'm sad for her too. It must have been hard for her to get to the point she is right now.

Entertainment world is very tough and cruel. I understand her feeling and admire her for fighting until she gets to this point.

Hope she feels better right now and keep moving on.

Fighting!!!!

Archived