[Twdrama] Pi Zi Ying Xiong (痞子英雄)

Guest buttercupmm

Guest nak3d

Oooh that SDPD Chief is so manipulative, and he does it so so well. Messing with Zai Tian's head and what not.

That whole twist turned me off.. it was like "Let's throw in a crazy twist and shock the viewers." It was a bit of a disappointment; a little foreshadowing would've helped. I hope there's better development in future episodes, and the whole big conspiracy or what have you better be good.

Eclispe: The Mob Boss still hasn't explicitly said Hero was his son, just that he'd explain in the future. And I guess it's a big deal for the MOB because the Boss is trying to use the 'son' for something. It's a big deal for the son.. obviously because finding out who your father is is a big deal. Oh yeah, they changed Zi Tian's face because it was deformed, and also to give him a new identity in order to join the police force.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i guess i`m not the only one who is a bit dissappoinment in the story...i hope the plot that presented in ep.20 is just a cover up for something more significant. Like you said nak3d they trying to use the "son" for something, and that 'something' is the important part of this whole conspiracy. Although the chairman didn`t tell the whole story to Ying Xiong but judging from his expression, i think it`s true, and also he really didn`t know it before, because he only specificly forbid Chen Lin to be involved with Zai Tian, not because of they are siblings but because he has a really big responsibility for something, and he keep mention to ZT that he`s capable of something bigger. I think and i hope it mean something more than he`s the mob son. But it`s just sooo coincedence that it was Ying Xiong is the real mob son....

OK stop complaining...let`s just enjoy the show :D I`m only making myself twisted because of it. :sweatingbullets:

I guess i really have big hope that the story will be "out of the box," unexpected...They still have 4 eps, so they can still develop more. That`s what i`m looking for!!! And Zai Zai too!! :w00t:

^ That ViiKii link up there for all episodes has nothing.

Dude I was on Part 2 of Episode 20 and the "next" link was for Part 2 of Episode 19. Where's the rest of Episode 20? x.x

I know YouTube has all of Episode 20 available, in HQ, too but my Chinese isn't very good so I can't understand a lot of what the characters are saying (I need English subs, pretty much)

The Vikkii link does have all the episode videos besides ep 15&16.

Its in the gray panel on the side if you scroll more.

Click on the "Episode (insert # here)" & the videos are broken up into 5-6 parts all 10 mins each. :)

Episode 20 is still probably a work in progress (meaning they're working on it now & in a few hrs it'll be complete)

Its better if yu watch episode 19 on Sunday & episode 20 on monday (cuz by then all the eng subs for both episodes are complete).

This IS EPISODE 20 IN ENG SUBS!

hope that helped.

About Xi Ying...I think that was her old house or something?

And that laptop was her father's.

Then she cried looking at the twins' profile, probably because she thought her father was a good person but it turns out that her father is not and he is also part of the conspiracy.

Remember WAY back when Xi Ying got lectured by the Chief about how he was going to expose Xi Ying's past to Zai Tian & Ying xiong that she didn't want them to know? & I believe her father got involved & got killed.

Well I think because the TWINS are actually assassins, i'm pretty sure that Xi Ying's father either got killed by them or he was an assassin too & like yu said he might also be part of the conspiracy

but im hoping that the director & writer puts Xi Ying piece somewhere that actually makes SENSE cuz Ying Xiong's incident was really out of the blue IMO :x

Guest pour dieu

^lol i'm sooooo behind (only on ep16) but this drama is srsly.... SRSLY the perfect taiwanese drama revival for me 8D i could bear to watch anything after ISWAK2 and definitely nothing of zaizai's after mars but this is LOOOOVE *Q* i wonder if ivy gets with him in the end anyway? XD their dad didn't seem too against it from what i see so far D:

Hi everyone! I just finished episode 20 & here's my ranting on what I think...

First off, I wonder why XY was crying when she went to the house & opened to laptop? Maybe it has something to do with her father. Also, I'm so happy the Twin let her go! It's like, he saved her from those fake SDPD. Woot! I hope he begins to turn on the 'good' side. A part of me wants him to fall in love with XY, but of course I want XY with YX .

Old Lee. After the conversation he had with ZT at the birds nest, I don't think that he's a bad person, even though he is one of the insiders. At this point, everyone has done something wrong or betraying. It doesn't seem like he's an evil person although ZT didn't know if he should trust him or not. I hope Old Lee can find out about the 'justice' he mentioned to ZT.....it'd be a bummer if he died, like all the other people who found out about a 'secret'.

I was feeling the pain when ZT confronted the Chairman & the Chairman told him everything. I just knew that YX had to be the real son but what about ZT? The person that I think was pretty mean was the mother. To save her son from trouble, she got another one to replace him...so if anything happened to the fake one, it wouldn't matter because the real one is safe & enjoying a normal life with a family. I still can't imagine how devasted ZT is right now, knowing that everything that happened to him was a mistake which all began because the mother, with her reasons, had to protect YX. First of all, the only people ZT thought was real was his mom & the McDonalds girl. He finds out that his mom isn't his real mom and was just using him, because of that he gets surgery, drugged, & a whole new identity. Then he finally meets the girl that gives life a new meaning and some people blow up the McDonalds resturant (even if the reason why wasn't because of her). After that incident, he doesn't have anyone and goes missing for a few days & crazy-ish. He recovers from that & one day he finds out that he does have family. HOO-RAY! Then later, that 'family' of his tells him that their relationship isn't what it is & that it was a mistake. He even tells ZT that they could still be FRIENDS. Instead, the real 'family' of the Chairman is his friend, the policeman who was all righteous & against SLH Org.! Now how would that feel? That'd be sickening. But I'm wondering who or where ZT's real family is....maybe it's the guy in the limo at the end of episode 16? I'm sure ZT's dad plays a really important person.

The Chief of SDPD seems very suspicious...heck, everyone does. But the way the Chief was talking to ZT, it was encouraging him to do something bad. Let me translate what the convo really sounded like to me. "I know everything. I'm actually a bad guy and since you're feeling crappy & mad, I'm going to take advantage of you & encourage you to take revenge on your friend [YX] & everyone else who 'used' you because they are all my enemies." Yea, he's someone to watch out for since he's actually getting somewhere with ZT's trust & about being his friend etc. I hope he isn't a bad guy...geez, if he does anything to ZT I'll be ANGRY !

As for next weeks 2 episodes, it looks like YX is going to be in a lot of trouble. I'm sure all of us is sympathizing with ZT, but DANG!, I feel sorry for YX too even if he didn't go through such tragedies like ZT. It wasn't his fault that all of that stuff happened to ZT. If he could choose, he most definitely wouldn't want the Chairman to be his father. He didn't even know he was adopted & plus, he likes CL a whole lot! He also considers ZT as a very good friend|brother who did assure him that he'd find the real murdurer etc. & now ZT is going to arrest him? YX also has the right to be angry now. BTW, Zaizai looks stunning in black this time around! Yay! I see Xiao Ma in the next episodes...too bad he wasn't in this weeks 2.

Aw well, I'm done with my ranting. I can't wait for the next 2 episodes! I'm going to be so sad when B&W ends...it would be awesome if they had a season 2. I'm also looking forward to the movie!

Guest leimondale

glad that this series is extended!!

still have more time to watch zaizai in a tv series!!

he's acting skill is really great in this series!!

hope to see more from him!

LOL for me, when Xiao Ma confessed to Chen Lin, my reaction was "WHAT? WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE HER SO MUCH?" lols.

exactly my feelings. i mean like, i agree she IS pretty but in the more recent epsiodes she seems SO annoying -____-" like her whole purpose in this show is so other people are put in meaningless danger (-> as in not due to the main plot but only for protecting her) and the way she just randomly likes people -_-" like at first she like hero because she thought he saved her and once she found out he didn't she pretty much just likes vic -o- and then she likes vic as if she understands him so much and all that -o- in the story her character is seriously not well developed and it seems like ALL these guys like her just because she's pretty -o-

^like hero, he didn't know her and he began to like her, and xiao ma likes her just because of her smile? x.x

anyways, can't wait for the ending, i hope they end it properly explaining everything although theres such a short amount of epsiodes left... i have a feeling they wont say anything for the next two epsiodes either just to make the last 2 eps more interesting =(

Guest skye.

So I've been putting off the drama for such a long time, but since summer started, I finished episode 1 to 20 in 2 days! All I have to say is ... the ending of episode 20 was freaking AWESOME. I can't wait to see episode 21 and 22!

Everyone is beginning to become all twisted. The SDPD chief's talk with Zai Tian was really suspicious. Zai Tian has an evil side! And I can't believe Hero would turn to the mob for help, especially after all his fuss about how there's only a right and a wrong, there's no inbetween. I guess family does change everything.

After I finished episode 20, I couldn't stop squealing!

And the preview! AH! I seriously can not wait!

BTW. Zaizai looks so hot in black! So much better than wearing white all the time. xD

Aw well, I'm done with my ranting. I can't wait for the next 2 episodes! I'm going to be so sad when B&W ends...it would be awesome if they had a season 2. I'm also looking forward to the movie!

Woah! There's going to be a B&W movie?! When is it coming out? Same cast?

Woah! There's going to be a B&W movie?! When is it coming out? Same cast?

Yup! I'm not so sure when it'll come out but from what I heard, Director Cai said in an interview that they will

start filming it at the end of this year with the same cast & if it does good, then they'll make a second

drama part. :) I'm hoping we get to see as much of Black & White as possible because it's so awesome & interesting!

Guest xSoaPiE

Ep 21 & 22

Wow truth revealed!! Finally. Its a huge conspiracy.

~But my hot dog guy is appearing less and less </3

~I like how they finished off Lei Mu Sha. It was just right. Not too cruel and not too heroic or whatever. BUT SHES DEAD YESSS.

~Xiao Lu looked so evil with her hair down lul.

~~~I am a bit confused. Is hero the president's son?? Does that mean the mob chairman never had a son with the other woman?

Also I am a bit disappointed at how in the end everything is just a struggle for power and money in the government. It was really obvious but I was hoping for something more :/

Ep 21 & 22

Wow truth revealed!! Finally. Its a huge conspiracy.

~But my hot dog guy is appearing less and less </3

~I like how they finished off Lei Mu Sha. It was just right. Not too cruel and not too heroic or whatever. BUT SHES DEAD YESSS.

~Xiao Lu looked so evil with her hair down lul.

~~~I am a bit confused. Is hero the president's son?? Does that mean the mob chairman never had a son with the other woman?

Also I am a bit disappointed at how in the end everything is just a struggle for power and money in the government. It was really obvious but I was hoping for something more :/

I know! The truth behind all this has been revealed!

So next week is how Hero and Chen Zai Tian will solve the whole problem?

Yes, I guess Hero is the President and In Li's (英里) illegitimate child...that's why SanLianHui Lao Tou kept looking for the child and wants to help her look after the child because he loved In Li.

Sigh...so many people have died... poor Lao Li.

Please don't die Xi Ying!!!

It's ending next week. >_<

Guest littlemisssavvy

I know! The truth behind all this has been revealed!

So next week is how Hero and Chen Zai Tian will solve the whole problem?

Yes, I guess Hero is the President and In Li's (英里) illegitimate child...that's why SanLianHui Lao Tou kept looking for the child and wants to help her look after the child because he loved In Li.

Sigh...so many people have died... poor Lao Li.

Please don't die Xi Ying!!!

It's ending next week. >_<

WHAT? hero is the president's son????????? i saw both episodes but how did i miss THAT?? can anyone explain why?

might i also want to add that if this is true...its SO DUMB...w/ all im your son, wait no im yours, wait no you're not my son stuff.

who are zai tian's parents???

Guest jas282

omg i can't believe the drama is ending next week

i'm enjoying it so much. and with only 2eps left, but so much left unexplained.

their relationship? seriously after going through 22eps, i want zai tian to be with xiying.

& i rather xiao ma with chen lin. because i want more screentime of xiao ma.

& i want more screentime of the half of the twin, which i really hope he will appear again. isn't he so cool in the previous ep, helping xiying.

the whole who the hell is my father is getting very boring. so i'm glad we finally see some truth. i don't care whoever is hero's father. i just can't wait for the showdown between the army & that 3 men.

Man so many spoilers??!;O I'm glad I didn't got to read any of them;P

This drama been out since forever but still I hadnt watched it yet..

I better get my richard simmons to watch it soon, but can anyone tell me what you think about this drama?

First time here, and I already topped a page! lol, my bad luck;P

Wow I finally got to finish Ep 22. DUDE TOO MUCH crap hit the fan, it's not even funny. Suddenly so many events fall into place and a lot of what was going on behind the scenes was revealed. Wow...all I can say is just...wow.

My Take On What Happened in Ep. 22Dude I can't believe Lei Mu Sha straight up shot herself. I mean it was obvious she was gonna die some way or another, but I totally did not see that one coming. The whole time when Hero was on the phone with Zai Tian and all that, I honestly cried a bit. Shiz is sad, man. I think it's vicious how the truth will never be in their hands.

And I honestly wasn't surprised when it was revealed that the SPSD chief guy was behind all the mini cooper going on at the station. What did surprise me was that Xiao Lu was his accomplice. I mean it was hinted a couple episodes back that she was being kinda shady but she never had any on-screen time to prove it. Wow I'm pretty shocked and IDK why I never noticed her face when she picked up Hero's gun from Lei Mu Sha's room.

And dude WTF happened to Xi Ying? She just had a gun pointed to her head by the chief? But I'm assuming she wasn't killed though, because in the teaser for next week's finale, we catch a glimpse of her

And also I have to agree with some people being disappointed about the whole reason behind the conspiracy. Money, power, fame. So cliche. I honestly expected something really dark and deep, because remember that time Hulk decoded the chip from Troy's Heart? All this nuclear rocket mini cooper came up, so I was expecting some nuclear threat/terrorism stuff.

Whatever. This drama is still the best I've ever seen. And I'm pretty confident one of the best Taiwan has ever seen. If this series and all the staff and cast don't win any big awards, I'm gonna be hella pissed

Anyways, next week's finale is gonna be crazy. And like many people, I have the uneasy feeling that someone is going to die (meaning either Hero or Zai Tian).

Guest limelight

When this drama first came out, I tried watching it, but because the first scenes were Vic playing around with a girl, I thought it'd be the same usual romance drama so I watched everything else first.

But then summer started & I decided to watch it, and I realized it was a police story/crime stuff, which i'm totally IN LOVE with. I couldn't stop watching it and now I can't wait for the finale next week ! AHHH. lol.

I LOVE zai zai & his acting skills <3 ahh hahaah ;D

Guest heartdrops

And also I have to agree with some people being disappointed about the whole reason behind the conspiracy. Money, power, fame. So cliche. I honestly expected something really dark and deep, because remember that time Hulk decoded the chip from Troy's Heart? All this nuclear rocket mini cooper came up, so I was expecting some nuclear threat/terrorism stuff.

Whatever. This drama is still the best I've ever seen. And I'm pretty confident one of the best Taiwan has ever seen. If this series and all the staff and cast don't win any big awards, I'm gonna be hella pissed

Anyways, next week's finale is gonna be crazy. And like many people, I have the uneasy feeling that someone is going to die (meaning either Hero or Zai Tian).

LOL! Your comment with the Hulk thing is hilarious. I see what you mean.. after all this and now they tell us that everything happened because of money, power, and fame?! It seems like a bit of an anticlimax.

Yes, I have to agree this is the best Taiwanese drama I've ever watched. Forget those cutesy stories about a country girl marrying a rich guy, this is even better! Well, obviously this series isn't going to get record breaking ratings like FTLY since this is aired on PTS, but that's actually a good thing because PTS is known for quality over rating numbers :) I believe this drama has already gained much recognition.. so much that now Mark Zhao is offered big bucks for future works. YAY FOR MORE MARK IN THE FUTURE ;)

Archived